Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Need some good news, if not Brotzu then from another treatment. Without hope we just feel hopelessness...

Last edited:

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post
So, all those theories that slick bald people have mini hairs in their heads "asleep" and that they could be woken up is bullshit. The reality is that slick bald people have hair follicle fossils on their scalps?
Fibrosis and inflammation of connective tissue is also a major player. It restricts the blood flow to the hair follicule and that's why Minoxidil enters here into play. I think we can all agree that finasteride/Duta are more effective than Minoxidil but still it shows what part fibrosis may play in this game.
We also have calcification, which is when calcium builds up in places where it doesn’t usually appear, like the coronary arteries or brain. (PS:
calcification is not necessarily caused by a calcium-rich diet, and Fibrosis =/= calcification.)

There is the theory that DHT is related to Calcification and Fibrosis. "
in mice, DHT and testosterone injections increase arterial calcification lesions by 200-400%. The more DHT or testosterone injected, the greater the calcification. That’s a pretty strong case that androgens cause calcification." (link here)

The twist comes next tho: paradoxically, in studies done in test tubes (outside of our bodies), increased androgens don’t cause calcification. In these tests, androgens protect against calcification.

This means that maybe our bodies counteract the "protective effect" of androgens by creating more calcification (ie; upregulation), Or, some other variable not present in the test tubes with the androgens (but present in our bodies) is what kick starts the calcification process.

If you have "red" until this long, congrats :p
So, on that link they state that the variables, which are androgen receptors (something we here in the forum know very well), and calcification regulators.

The Connection Between Increased DHT And Increased Androgen Receptors
In our scalp tissues, increased androgens turn on more androgen receptors, and together, the increased DHT plus the increased androgen receptors results in calcification. In other words, it's a snowball effect. the more DHT you have ,the more receptors you get and with these two increasing, you get calcification.

Now for the DHT paradox: Increased tissue DHT encourages hair loss in the scalp, but encourages hair growth in the face and body. (WHY god...why? :rolleyes:) This means that in the body and face, when DHT increases, androgen receptors must not increase. Otherwise, our body and facial tissues would also calcify, and hair wouldn’t grow. But as it turns out, both balding scalps and hair-bearing body and facial tissues have increased DHT and increased androgen receptors… Yet hairy body and facial parts aren’t calcified or filled with fibrosis.

And this is why we don't understand hairloss. In addition to DHT and androgen receptors, another factor must also be causing calcification and fibrosis. Either something is protecting our body and face from fibrosis and calcification, or something is causing both to happen in our scalps.

https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/
Just read this article. It's kinda long but at the same time, it explains Everything about hairloss. I'm actually super impressed with their chart because it explaines exactly WHY treatments don't work as much as they do and where we should attack

Last edited:

NYM2018

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RCH-01 is finished up their trial soon and data should will subsequently be released if I am not wrong.

Also, word has been they might release rich-01 by end of the year, is that still the plan. Has anyone heard anything otherwise ?

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without hope we just feel hopelessness...

You should be writing dialogue for hollywood movies.

i-wish-i-vo6vhn.jpg

There's no cure arround the corner and I am gonna be slick bald until something comes out, f*** this gay earth. *wigs away*

INT

Reaction score
Now for the DHT paradox: Increased tissue DHT encourages hair loss in the scalp, but encourages hair growth in the face and body. (WHY god...why? :rolleyes:)

Hehe yes this is something I also think about quite often.

Of all places... why did it have to be the hair on our scalp? Imagine your life if male pattern baldness only happened around your knees or on your forarms?

Eazy12

Established Member
Reaction score
I had good success with WD40, my theory is it lubes up the holes in your scalp so the trapped hairs under the skin can now push through.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had good success with WD40, my theory is it lubes up the holes in your scalp so the trapped hairs under the skin can now push through.

lubes holes penetration. All our bodies and society are, are a series of holes and penetrations. Were all fucked. The lubes can only save our pain. Send down your lubes Lord Brotzu so our hairs may penetrate their holes.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for the long post
So, all those theories that slick bald people have mini hairs in their heads "asleep" and that they could be woken up is bullshit. The reality is that slick bald people have hair follicle fossils on their scalps?
Fibrosis and inflammation of connective tissue is also a major player. It restricts the blood flow to the hair follicule and that's why Minoxidil enters here into play. I think we can all agree that finasteride/Duta are more effective than Minoxidil but still it shows what part fibrosis may play in this game.
We also have calcification, which is when calcium builds up in places where it doesn’t usually appear, like the coronary arteries or brain. (PS:
calcification is not necessarily caused by a calcium-rich diet, and Fibrosis =/= calcification.)

There is the theory that DHT is related to Calcification and Fibrosis. "
in mice, DHT and testosterone injections increase arterial calcification lesions by 200-400%. The more DHT or testosterone injected, the greater the calcification. That’s a pretty strong case that androgens cause calcification." (link here)

The twist comes next tho: paradoxically, in studies done in test tubes (outside of our bodies), increased androgens don’t cause calcification. In these tests, androgens protect against calcification.

This means that maybe our bodies counteract the "protective effect" of androgens by creating more calcification (ie; upregulation), Or, some other variable not present in the test tubes with the androgens (but present in our bodies) is what kick starts the calcification process.

If you have "red" until this long, congrats :p
So, on that link they state that the variables, which are androgen receptors (something we here in the forum know very well), and calcification regulators.

The Connection Between Increased DHT And Increased Androgen Receptors
In our scalp tissues, increased androgens turn on more androgen receptors, and together, the increased DHT plus the increased androgen receptors results in calcification. In other words, it's a snowball effect. the more DHT you have ,the more receptors you get and with these two increasing, you get calcification.

Now for the DHT paradox: Increased tissue DHT encourages hair loss in the scalp, but encourages hair growth in the face and body. (WHY god...why? :rolleyes:) This means that in the body and face, when DHT increases, androgen receptors must not increase. Otherwise, our body and facial tissues would also calcify, and hair wouldn’t grow. But as it turns out, both balding scalps and hair-bearing body and facial tissues have increased DHT and increased androgen receptors… Yet hairy body and facial parts aren’t calcified or filled with fibrosis.

And this is why we don't understand hairloss. In addition to DHT and androgen receptors, another factor must also be causing calcification and fibrosis. Either something is protecting our body and face from fibrosis and calcification, or something is causing both to happen in our scalps.

https://perfecthairhealth.com/the-ultimate-hair-loss-flowchart-why-we-lose-our-hair/
Just read this article. It's kinda long but at the same time, it explains Everything about hairloss. I'm actually super impressed with their chart because it explaines exactly WHY treatments don't work as much as they do and where we should attack

Doesn't that site promote scalp massage as the cure for hairloss? How do you explain the people who tried the exact massage techniques but didn't get any results?

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Doesn't that site promote scalp massage as the cure for hairloss? How do you explain the people who tried the exact massage techniques but didn't get any results?

The big guy in this field who showed results on scalp massage was JD Moyer (link here) a as he says, the biguest issue about this treatment (not a cure) is the persistence/effort, and time you stick with it. " the people who tried the exact massage techniques but didn't get any results" ,that's assuming they did stick with the treatment for a very long time (which most dont).
Then to answer your question I simply say that this treatment is aimed at the fibrosis and calcification theory. DHT will still kill your hair and therefore, maybe this guy just needed to "loosen" his scalp a bit and have a healthy diet but for the most part, DHT will be the main killer. Just like some people don't get good results from every other hairloss treatment, here we will see the same lack of general effectiveness

After reading that article years ago, I bought a scalp massager to add to my treatments and this guy's theory about people's lack of commitment is true...I just forget to massage it at night as much as I should. In practical terms, this is the worst thing ever compared to pop a dutasteride pill EOD, to do 20min scalp massage.

PS: true that the guy sells a Ebook about the scalp massage technique or something. I just ignored that and assume that if the theory behind all this is true, you will do fine with a cheap scalp massager. One can't acuse him of selling snake oil but a "snake book" mabye?

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
We just need to ostracize all bald people and people who are related to bald people.

Nostro100

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We just need to ostracize all bald people and people who are related to bald people.
Ironically, I think it's easier to cure baldness itself than to do ostracize more than half of the world's population :p

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score

“After 3-4 weeks of doing the scalp massages, the elasticity of your scalp skin should begin to drastically change” or “In the first few months, everyone doing the massages should noticed increased elasticity in their thinning regions. If you don’t notice this, you’re probably not going hard enough.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score

Then how do you explain slick bald men who went on trans regimen and got a full head of hair? This flies in the face of your theory. There are a lot of unknowns about hair loss and if I were you, I would refrain from making absolute and unsubstantiated claims.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Then how do you explain slick bald men who went on trans regimen and got a full head of hair? This flies in the face of your theory. There are a lot of unknowns about hair loss and if I were you, I would refrain from making absolute and unsubstantiated claims.
Fibrosis happens after some years after becoming slick bald. Get close to a mirror and flash a slick bald zone with a flashlight, then look attentively at the flashed zone, it shoul be full of vellus. Don't mix up vellus with peach fuzz, vellus are almost invisible.

As for fibrosis happening 10+ years later, there was a study, but I'm too lazy to link it. You could find it on this site, Hair congress 2018 section I think.