Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I see people harping on this guy saying its toppik but I've hardly seen anybody comment about the pics 7thsense posted of the other few users who say they used a custom group buy lotion. It's undeniable they had regrowth. And saying it's minoxidil isn't an excuse because every Tom, Dick, and Harry would of used topical minoxidil well before ever going off the deep end trying to get a custom topical lotion of brotzu.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see people harping on this guy saying its toppik but I've hardly seen anybody comment about the pics 7thsense posted of the other few users who say they used a custom group buy lotion. It's undeniable they had regrowth. And saying it's minoxidil isn't an excuse because every Tom, Dick, and Harry would of used topical minoxidil well before ever going off the deep end trying to get a custom topical lotion of brotzu.

they look solid, but you could also find objections to all of them. i guess there is no way of telling how effective it really is until its out for sale and there is a substantial amount of trusted people (and not shady accounts from a local forum) reporting their experiences.

but judging by the behaviour of people involved in its production and promotion, it doesnt look too encouraging.

if you have doubts about the validity of a product and have to extort any additional info about it (which should normally be easily accessible) its most likely total bs.

Last edited:

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also want hope, but I tell you what I see.
i don't tell you to stop because i need a hope, loool

1ruvch-jpg.jpg

this picture doesn't prove any use of a topical, i have the same situation in the crown like this man and in the past years i took thousands of pictures of my hair using my phone and the scalps seems normal in low light. plus i took pictures with my loop and microscope. so i know what i'm talking about.
plus this picture is one year old and posted in the IESON for a private replica version of the lotion, so you think brotzu planned a year ago with this guy to scam us in case the trial results weren't good ? http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=72262

please stop your over analysis, you're killing me !!!!

this thread seems to be going to hibernation like the one happened in january 2017.

see ya !

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
People need to stop looking at the overhead shot and working out if its either real growth or concealer. The temple shot shows all you need to know about regrowth.

Reactions: jpo

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People need to stop looking at the overhead shot and working out if its either real growth or concealer. The temple shot shows all you need to know about regrowth.

they keep ignoring the temple regrowth to further sh*t on the lotion

Last edited:

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
they keep ignoring the temple regrowth to further sh*t on the lotion

Literally all we need to know is info from Fidia on 1) why theyre such f*****g assholes. and 2) release date so i can end this questioning and find out for myself

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

the problem is that, if the crown pic was faked, it makes the validity of the temple pic and the whole story questionable too

so many claims about the lotion's effectiveness, yet there is not a single credible, accessible person demonstrating it clearly after a couple of years. i guess its being tested on secret agents exclusively

yulley

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just wanted to share with you guys that recently I had another conversation with Brotzu (Giovanni) via mail, in which I asked him some questions.

He told me that next month he will be at SITRI's and his speech will be on the 14th of April at 17.15 Italian time (as we already knew).
He will speak for FIDIA, presenting the results focused on Androgenetic Alopecia.
He doesn't know about the release date / commercialization, although he is convinced it's coming very soon, but he repeats that as of now he has not official infos regarding this aspect.
He said that stability issues are solved, the lotion is stable at room temperature and doesn't need refrigeration.
Then he said, when I asked, that FIDIA's trials confirmed what he always said about the effectiveness and his first results.

The lotion dries very fast, doesn't make the hair dirty or oily after application and it's easy washable away with water only. This was said by the doctor and confirmed by all of the Areata testers I contacted.

Have you tried to get in touch with Giovanni after the event? I think you are the only one in this entire forum that managed to do it.

Also, I would really like to hear your oppinion what has happened lately, would you please share you thoughts with us?

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the problem is that, if the crown pic was faked, it makes the validity of the temple pic and the whole story questionable too

so many claims about the lotion's effectiveness, yet there is not a single credible, accessible person demonstrating it clearly after a couple of years. i guess its being tested on secret agents exclusively

It doesn't you mongoloid. 2 different pics from 2 different guys. We repeated it 10x already, the guy with the temple regrowth was using other stuff, got sides on everything and then he started using the replica version of the bortzu lotion.

If you can regrow hair on your temples, regrowing your crown becomes even easier. There are guys who were in contact with that user, they will know better

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score

You cant use the validly off of one of the photos to discredit the other, that makes no logical sense. The overhead one we simply we wont know, lighting, concealer, whatever. The temples are night and day - they're undeniable. The guy who made the lotion made it in a lab, he probably hasnt been making batches of it to continue it was more of a try it out so we wont be able to get updated pictures.

How do we know that he didn't just lie about the dates on the temple pictures and the balder one is actually at a later date?

Because no one balds like that ? You bald in a receding pattern, not like some random triangle by your temple just all minaturizes at the same time.

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do we know that he didn't just lie about the dates on the temple pictures and the balder one is actually at a later date?

inb4 those pics are of some random person who never even set foot in europe, let alone used the "homemade" version of the lotion prepared by a doctor and a pharmaceutical company

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fidia is such a joke company that even if this is a scam product they will hardly manage to scam anyone, people are already suspicious

SheddieMurphy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesn't you mongoloid. 2 different pics from 2 different guys. We repeated it 10x already, the guy with the temple regrowth was using other stuff, got sides on everything and then he started using the replica version of the bortzu lotion.

If you can regrow hair on your temples, regrowing your crown becomes even easier. There are guys who were in contact with that user, they will know better

my bad then, i first saw the pics posted in a single post without specifying its 2 different guys