Attachments

• 8268DC5C-69D6-450A-943A-695B16497092.jpeg
    8268DC5C-69D6-450A-943A-695B16497092.jpeg
    99.1 KB · Views: 624

irishlad8787

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just seeing this now, same as when i waited for samumed results same bullshit,depressing as f***, gona tink about a transplant alot now. Beps63 is a troll pure and simple he talked about reversing up to 2 norwoods, dont want to say it but alot of us said this would be bulshit and got slated on here for saying so, really is no point being optimistic about any hairloss trreatments, this may not even come out, i bet beps wont have the balls to come back and talk on this forum now, its also easier to show some old guys pic and say after 6 months he hasnt lost any more hair, the hairloss process is slower in older men much slower at times.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Man, that doesn't say a damn thing. Why in the hell use photos of an older guy with loss that's obviously not recent. Why say diameter in unaffected. DAMN. IT. BROTZU.

Exactly what I think. If the lotion works better for people who lost hair in recent years it is dumb to use pics of an older guys.
And from a statistical point would have been more interested in seeing the effect size than this f*****g p value meaning nothing when it comes to the effect (it only tells that there are very few chances the observed effect of the lotion - not reported since no effect size - are due to randomness).

Marco445

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fidia are smart enough to know that they should show results of a younger person. After all the information, it doesn’t make sense at all, but this is a scam. My soul is crushed.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Fidia are smart enough to know that they should show results of a younger person. After all the information, it doesn’t make sense at all, but this is a scam. My soul is crushed.

They just used the best pic they had imho. Which is telling a lot about the effectiveness of the lotion.

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
does anybody think the mods should delete this thread, would be a kick in the teeth to fidia, im sure they know about this thread at least brotzu will hear about it.

Deleting this thread would probably help fidia since the majority of posters now think the lotion is a complete scam.