Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

RU serious

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So they haven't even decided yet. So that conversation is most likely fake?

Why would some guy messaging Brotzu on Facebook get the information that Fidia are going to speak at a conference before the actual conference itself? makes no sense. As much as I want it to be true.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why would some guy messaging Brotzu on Facebook get the information that Fidia are going to speak at a conference before the actual conference itself? makes no sense. As much as I want it to be true.

Agreed, sounds suspicious.

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed, sounds suspicious.

More paranioa. @Clockwise had a chat with the guy, nothing more. He was not handed trial results or a bottle of Teh Glorious Brotzu Lozione.

Finally someone posts a little info, and in return gets verbally murked by bald sickos with deformed head shapes...

Agent

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg do you guys really think these Emails are not faked? Wow...

Does it matter in this thread? Seems that no matter what ppl post it will have the same result = a horde of ugly paranoid bald depressed men will attack full on...

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's okay to be excited, but this is a guilty until proven innocent culture for good reason. And innocence hasn't been proven yet.

Reactions: br1

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some suspicious things.
1. The account of Clokwise was created yesterday, the account of Sweguy was made yesterday too.
2. Both of them are from Sweden (Sweguy - the name tells it and also the fact that he uses Telia, a telecommunication service from Sweden).
3. Both of them posted some sort of info about Brotzu.
4. The confirmation about Sitri conference arrived too soon, the style of a message is also VERY SIMILAR.
5. If Swissguy, Clokwise and Sweguy are lying they may in be in cahoots or even the same person.
6. Why did 3 e-mails arrive in a single day?
but then
1. Clockwise's responses on a Swedish forum don't sound fake after using google translate.

Last edited:

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How I feel here right now....

25m6e7.jpg

Sweguy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I can guarantee that my email I received is not fake. I, just like others, are desperate to get new treatments. Hair loss is terrible and trying to fool others on a forum is quite corked. I emailed them yesterday and they responded with "Hello Doctor (Last Name)" maybe she thought I would attend the exhibition. Anyway, we'll get to know very soon if
Fidia will join the
exhibition.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are some suspicious things.
1. The account of Clokwise was created yesterday, the account of Sweguy was made yesterday too.
2. Both of them are from Sweden (Sweguy - the name tells it and also the fact that he uses Telia, a telecommunication service from Sweden).
3. Both of them posted some sort of info about Brotzu.
4. The confirmation about Sitri conference arrived too soon, the style of a message is also VERY SIMILAR.
5. If Swissguy, Clokwise and Sweguy are lying they may in be in cahoots or even the same person.
6. Why did 3 e-mails arrive in a single day?
but then
1. Clockwise's responses on a Swedish forum don't sound fake after using google translate.

Haha, once again: why would I lie?

I have been in contact with Sweguy (yes, he's from Sweden), and his information seems legit. Ask him why he created an account, I feel that I already told you why I did.

I have also talked to Swissguy, and he's info seems legit as well.

Hell yeah, I have created three differens accounts... like I don't have any job or sparetime.