Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well its been almost 6 weeks now since @beps63 said that stability trials were in their final stages, and just a few days since Brotzu senior confirmed it.

Literally at a stage now i just want Fidia to either say 'we're a bunch of f*****g retards, and cant work out the issues, Brotzu should have given it to someone worthwhile like the Germans or Japanese' or, 'Good news guys the stability trials have come to an end and we're proud to say we'll be able to offer the lotion for sale come the 2nd/3rd quarter of 2018 (2016)'

Lmao dude, do you think these things take weeks? Also isn't it kind of ironic that 3 of the products in development are in Italy? (Breezula, Polichem finasteride, Swiss but with Italian scientists and Brotzu)

For f*** sake companies don't do monthly update just because 100 people in a forum are crying. They said they will finish development in 2018 and I think it just started so wait. It will probably never come out or work but don't spread bullshit.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao dude, do you think these things take weeks? Also isn't it kind of ironic that 3 of the products in development are in Italy? (Breezula, Polichem finasteride, Swiss but with Italian scientists and Brotzu)

For f*** sake companies don't do monthly update just because 100 people in a forum are crying. They said they will finish development in 2018 and I think it just started so wait. It will probably never come out or work but don't spread bullshit.

None of us are waiting for a monthly update, we're just timing our expectations of one with what Fidia said, 'by 2018', and Brotzu saying 6 weeks ago 'soon'. They're clearly getting close to telling us something good or bad, so at the minute its a similar apprehension of watching a fat kid run towards a floor covered in marbles - it could go either way.

Dont know what the three italian companies has to do with it - all stem cell treatments are coming out of Japan (if only the topicals were as well).

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All the people bitching about this lotion are going to wet their pants when the product finally comes out. Then after two days of usage they'll proclaim it's a scam. Just too many children on this board.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
None of us are waiting for a monthly update, we're just timing our expectations of one with what Fidia said, 'by 2018', and Brotzu saying 6 weeks ago 'soon'. They're clearly getting close to telling us something good or bad, so at the minute its a similar apprehension of watching a fat kid run towards a floor covered in marbles - it could go either way.

Dont know what the three italian companies has to do with it - all stem cell treatments are coming out of Japan (if only the topicals were as well).
Soon is not a couple of days in term of medical research.

Also yeah the stem cell stuff in Japan is great but anyone who thinks it will come out in 2020 is very optimistic. Also do you realize that stem cells requires you to be mostly bald already and will be expensive as f***?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Soon is not a couple of days in term of medical research.

Also yeah the stem cell stuff in Japan is great but anyone who thinks it will come out in 2020 is very optimistic. Also do you realize that stem cells requires you to be mostly bald already and will be expensive as f***?

It is when theres only 2 days left of research.

I would hope Shiseido will be around in the early 20's - which wont require any baldness. I see what you're saying about Tsuji, however as they haven't mentioned how it would be delivered, doesn't mean delivery can be done around/amongst existing hair. You're right though im sure Tsuji wont be around for another 5-10 years.

Reactions: br1

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Patent Update AGAIN..

It says: published on 28.03.2018! Maybe also the Release date?

SmartSelectImage_2018-02-24-08-49-43.png

Last edited: