Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol a few months ago I was sure that the most important message will come on page 650... Guys dont write so much.

Maybe I will win.

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was looking around on Facebook, and I found Fidia's German branch back in april last year made a post about Brotzu on the German site. http://www.fidiapharma.de/de/aktuel...rof-brotzus-heilmittel-gegen-haarverlust,3,52
It's the same as the Italian post, but posted months after.

They know sh*t. I already contacted them in May.

I wonder if @Tazzo82 has anything new. By the way he was the one who spread the information with the March/April release. I dont blame him because he told the truth. Fidia employees are retards so you never know if you can trust them.

Tazzo seems to be in contact with a fidia employee, so maybe he has something new?

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They know sh*t. I already contacted them in May.

I wonder if @Tazzo82 has anything new. By the way he was the one who spread the information with the March/April release. I dont blame him because he told the truth. Fidia employees are retards so you never know if you can trust them.

Tazzo seems to be in contact with a fidia employee, so maybe he has something new?
Tazzo didn't seem content with sharing any more info, because he would get smack either way from people here and it wouldn't be worth it, which is a shame

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tazzo didn't seem content with sharing any more info, because he would get smack either way from people here and it wouldn't be worth it, which is a shame

I know what you mean but this tazzo guy acts also like a 2 year old. First he cried because Beps63 didnt show him photos and he called him a liar and now he seems to have Screenshots from his conversations and he played the a**h** card like: I have something but I dont know if I should share it with you guys. Typical loser pattern.

Time is running guys.

#fuckfidia#fuckhairloss#fuckliars

Trouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The rate at which this thread continues to devolve on a daily basis is actually impressive. I think I'm starting to get retinal cancer from this sh*t

17AndBalding

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As asked before; does anyone have a link to this WuWei guy and his supposed results from his own equol lotion?

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Conclusions:
1) Posting here everyday is wortheless, but mental masturbation is highly addictive.
2) Same 5-7 people talking the same sh*t.
3) It's time to stop. (I'll try)

If you guys don't have what to do let's start a forum counting game which will last until official release:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Like the idea, so I´m in! I will stop posting until we get official news from Fidia (or Fidia´s workers).

#RadioSilence

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys are f*****g ridiculous, this is a place to post resourceful information about up coming treatment options not f*****g games .

#breaktheforum