Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Keisi92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu potion is the Flat Earth of the Hair loss world.

Come on that is harsh. It is hailed like much more than it actually is from many people, but it's not that it is based on bullshit and flimsy theories. Nobody knows if it works for Androgenetic Alopecia, but we have pics on it working on AA which is which it was intended for initially. We are hoping it can help us too and that's it. We have actual science backing up the claim of it being beneficial to us.

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on that is harsh. It is hailed like much more than it actually is from many people, but it's not that it is based on bullshit and flimsy theories. Nobody knows if it works for Androgenetic Alopecia, but we have pics on it working on AA which is which it was intended for initially. We are hoping it can help us too and that's it. We have actual science backing up the claim of it being beneficial to us.
Brotzu's Backstory Book Volume 1:
We tested this on a male nurse with Androgenetic Alopecia 6 years ago.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even for AA it isn't 100% confirmed. The girl on Facebook, that stopped getting the lotion, grew f*** all so there is a possibility that the pictures Brotzu showed for the AA patients were simply spontaneous and unpredictable regrowth. It is quite common on young people with Areata (or at least with my friend it is, her hair randomly falls in patches and also regrows back spontaneously). Most of us just have hope that it is a legit treatment since they are actually running trials, have patents, and a decent name (Brotzu) behind it. It seems like unnecessary hurdles for a scam.

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually even for AA it isn't 100% confirmed. The girl on Facebook, that stopped getting the lotion, grew f*** all so there is a possibility that the pictures Brotzu showed for the AA patients were simply spontaneous and unpredictable regrowth. It is quite common on young people with Areata (or at least with my friend it is, her hair randomly falls in patches and also regrows back spontaneously). Most of us just have hope that it is a legit treatment since they are actually running trials, have patents, and a decent name (Brotzu) behind it. It seems like unnecessary hurdles for a scam.

A side note is needed, because it's not exactly this way. The girl you are referring to recovered every single hair while using Brotzu's lotion in the trials. In the period after the trials, Beps told us that FIDIA stopped giving the lotion to all the original testers, so Brotzu himself sent the lotion to those really needed it and the girl was one of them. Her mother said that after the stop, her daughter was ok for some months, but recently she began to develop another hole in the back of the head. Then the users showed the FB conversation about G.Brotzu and that woman regarding the expedition of the lotion, and a month after she told the group that the hole in her daughter's hairs was already vanishing again.
We then have the witnesses of the 2 people for whom the lotion did not work, as you can see from the table Brotzu showed at SITRI's, one is the mystic "father of Gaia", and the other one is a woman I've found on the FB group with AU who explained me a lot of things which I will keep obviously confidential. The initials on the table match correctly for both. But remember also that Giuseppe Brotzu himself in the FB group already stated last year that, in case of Areata, the chances of re-experiencing hair fall couldn't be exacerbated, but if you immediately started to re-apply the lotion you could highly expect a remission. I remember well this. It's arguable that the lotion will be a valid treatment for Alopecia Areata, but I really can't stand the belief that ALL Brotzu's patients went into spontaneous remission in the measure previously expected by the doctor, it really destroys any statistic/probabilistic theorem.
In fact, I precise that in these last months in which I figured I can not take finasteride never again, I did a lot of research on the web and the socials, found quite interesting and informed people, even testers as I said, but at the end everybody, even if it's quite credible (or not) only provides his PoV, and some informations do not match perfectly. It's quite hard - I'd say impossible - to make this story work by putting together all of the pieces and witnesses I've found, because they differ in some aspects.
At the end of the day, there are only rumors, and I'm tired too of the hearsays even if they come from reasonable and respectable people, in fact I stopped the compulsive search for infos that I was carrying weeks ago. We need news from FIDIA and FIDIA only. Everything else is pointless at the moment, except from the interventions of @Switzer and beps.
It's useless to debate the efficacy and the theories, because they were already discussed ad nauseam before and even some of the knowledgeable members agreed we have a good scientific base, such as the article on the similar pathways of action between PGE1 and Minoxidil, and the other tons of publications and already existing patents regarding the prostaglandins' role on Androgenetic Alopecia and the effectiveness of Equol for our cause not only as an antiDHT but also as a modulator of the estrogen receptor beta.

Than, about this damn March release, I know nothing more than you all, it could be real or it could be another fail. I don't know and I don't pay much attention to it, its use is to feed thw trolls. I just really hope next year we will have one of Brotzu or Polichem available, safe, working and ready to be used, because in a pragmatic analysis, there is nothing else on the horizon at least for my specific case, and I bet a lot of you too are in the same situation. Just ask yourself basic questions, and answer with humility facing the truth, such:
- Is it a cope, to wait for treatments that need to be paired with Finasteride?
- Will I have the money for the 'x' upcoming treatment, or if I start saving, will I have enough when it will be released?
- Can I hope to really get the 'x' treatment when it will be available? Will I be able to stop my studies/work for the entire time needed to get that treatment? Will it really be viable to me?
- Can I afford to wait even after the constant delays? Will I have enough hairs to be satisfied with, in case of only maintenance? Am I a good candidate for the 'x' upcoming treatment?
After reasoning in this way, I've come to conclusion that the route I'm going to take is Brotzu, Polichem or acceptance, and for many it's going to be the same, or maybe with the addition of the rope to the options.

Aside from this, the thread, as of now, is nothing but a giant bait for the obnoxious trolls. It's a real shame that if this lotion will really help, they will benefit from it too, after making the thread a mess with their bullshits to pump their egos and their superior intelligence when it comes to find what will work and what is a scam. Fortunately, if what Beps said is true, some time will pass from the release in Italy to the EU (and global) release, then you'll surely be on your own. 3/4 of these people are finasteride users who can stand the side effects while having benefits to their hair, so they really are not in a hurry for new treatments; I guess if they would notice finasteride is no more working or the incoming of unbearable sides, we would see them here preaching Saint Brotzu. It's just obnoxious cockiness because we are easy targets on this aspect. But the real shame is that they go in their "favourite" treatment's thread and they go instantly mad if somebody starts a fight against it or just tries to shitpost, but then they come here again and start to troll.
I'm just tired because if the discussion does not provide useful informations, we'll keep on going in circles and debate the same points over and over, fight after fight, questions after the same questions. In fact I reduced my comments to the minimum, I was thinking to provide some updates about Applemets which is getting a little interesting judging by IESON's trials, but just read the italian forum by yourselves if you want. Just know that is a working supplement and something, even if little, can do in terms of coverage, obviously better than sh*t like MSM, Castor Oil...

And now, a brand new meme
#LongLiveBrotzuMemes

Senza titolo63.png

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A side note is needed, because it's not exactly this way. The girl you are referring to recovered every single hair while using Brotzu's lotion in the trials. In the period after the trials, Beps told us that FIDIA stopped giving the lotion to all the original testers, so Brotzu himself sent the lotion to those really needed it and the girl was one of them. Her mother said that after the stop, her daughter was ok for some months, but recently she began to develop another hole in the back of the head. Then the users showed the FB conversation about G.Brotzu and that woman regarding the expedition of the lotion, and a month after she told the group that the hole in her daughter's hairs was already vanishing again.
We then have the witnesses of the 2 people for whom the lotion did not work, as you can see from the table Brotzu showed at SITRI's, one is the mystic "father of Gaia", and the other one is a woman I've found on the FB group with AU who explained me a lot of things which I will keep obviously confidential. The initials on the table match correctly for both. But remember also that Giuseppe Brotzu himself in the FB group already stated last year that, in case of Areata, the chances of re-experiencing hair fall couldn't be exacerbated, but if you immediately started to re-apply the lotion you could highly expect a remission. I remember well this. It's arguable that the lotion will be a valid treatment for Alopecia Areata, but I really can't stand the belief that ALL Brotzu's patients went into spontaneous remission in the measure previously expected by the doctor, it really destroys any statistic/probabilistic theorem.
In fact, I precise that in these last months in which I figured I can not take finasteride never again, I did a lot of research on the web and the socials, found quite interesting and informed people, even testers as I said, but at the end everybody, even if it's quite credible (or not) only provides his PoV, and some informations do not match perfectly. It's quite hard - I'd say impossible - to make this story work by putting together all of the pieces and witnesses I've found, because they differ in some aspects.
At the end of the day, there are only rumors, and I'm tired too of the hearsays even if they come from reasonable and respectable people, in fact I stopped the compulsive search for infos that I was carrying weeks ago. We need news from FIDIA and FIDIA only. Everything else is pointless at the moment, except from the interventions of @Switzer and beps.
It's useless to debate the efficacy and the theories, because they were already discussed ad nauseam before and even some of the knowledgeable members agreed we have a good scientific base, such as the article on the similar pathways of action between PGE1 and Minoxidil, and the other tons of publications and already existing patents regarding the prostaglandins' role on Androgenetic Alopecia and the effectiveness of Equol for our cause not only as an antiDHT but also as a modulator of the estrogen receptor beta.

Than, about this damn March release, I know nothing more than you all, it could be real or it could be another fail. I don't know and I don't pay much attention to it, its use is to feed thw trolls. I just really hope next year we will have one of Brotzu or Polichem available, safe, working and ready to be used, because in a pragmatic analysis, there is nothing else on the horizon at least for my specific case, and I bet a lot of you too are in the same situation. Just ask yourself basic questions, and answer with humility facing the truth, such:
- Will I have the money for the 'x' upcoming treatment, or if I start saving, will I have enough when it will be released?
- Can I hope to really get the 'x' treatment when it will be available? Will I be able to stop my studies/work for the entire time needed to get that treatment? Will it really be viable to me?
- Can I afford to wait even after the constant delays? Will I have enough hairs to be satisfied with, in case of only maintenance? Am I a good candidate for the 'x' upcoming treatment?
After reasoning in this way, I've come to conclusion that the route I'm going to take is Brotzu, Polichem or acceptance, and for many it's going to be the same, or maybe with the addition of the rope to the options.

Aside from this, the thread, as of now, is nothing but a giant bait for the obnoxious trolls. It's a real shame that if this lotion will really help, they will benefit from it too, after making the thread a mess with their bullshits to pump their egos and their superior intelligence when it comes to find what will work and what is a scam. Fortunately, if what Beps said is true, some time will pass from the release in Italy to the EU (and global) release, then you'll surely be on your own. 3/4 of these people are finasteride users who can stand the side effects while having benefits to their hair, so they really are not in a hurry for new treatments; I guess if they would notice finasteride is no more working or the incoming of unbearable sides, we would see them here preaching Saint Brotzu. It's just obnoxious cockiness because we are easy targets on this aspect. But the real shame is that they go in their "favourite" treatment's thread and they go instantly mad if somebody starts a fight against it or just tries to shitpost, but then they come here again and start to troll.
I'm just tired because if the discussion does not provide useful informations, we'll keep on going in circles and debate the same points over and over, fight after fight, questions after the same questions. In fact I reduced my comments to the minimum, I was thinking to provide some updates about Applemets which is getting a little interesting judging by IESON's trials, but just read the italian forum by yourselves if you want. Just know that is a working supplement and something, even if little, can do in terms of coverage, obviously better than sh*t like MSM, Castor Oil...

#LongLiveBrotzuMemes

View attachment 74571

Thanks for letting us know everything you got!

Though I would like to know more about the testers, I´m glad the lotion at least works for the kids and I hope it will do the same for us (grown ups, I mean).

Most of us are still young and we keep most of our hair, so let´s see if Fidia publishes a press release in the next two weeks. If not, well, I could just wait until March or even May as someone else said.

Enjoy the rest of the holidays, greetings from Spain ;)

Last edited:

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

#LongLiveBrotzuMemes

View attachment 74571
Wait what's happening with applemets

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

#LongLiveBrotzuMemes

View attachment 74571
thx for your comment,

can you please give us more info about these Applemets?

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can somebody please explain me why they don't need to FDA approval (US) or EC (Europe) approval? Why is this going to be cosmetic?

US text states:
'Claims stated on the product labeling, in advertising, on the Internet, or in other promotional materials. Certain claims may cause a product to be considered a drug, even if the product is marketed as if it were a cosmetic. Such claims establish the product as a drug because the intended use is to treat or prevent disease or otherwise affect the structure or functions of the human body. Some examples are claims that products will restore hair growth, reduce cellulite, treat varicose veins, increase or decrease the production of melanin (pigment) in the skin, or regenerate cells.'
==> drug (source: https://www.fda.gov/Cosmetics/GuidanceRegulation/LawsRegulations/ucm074201.htm)

EU text states:
64b03ead-53da-4ccb-8477-ab18ffdf0b6b
upload_2017-12-29_11-49-20.png

==> drug or cosmetic (https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/cosmetics/products/borderline-products_en latest PDF)

ainsley_harriott

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread will go down in history as the most pointless 'over a million views' thread on the entire internet.

Ps. So when is the lotion out?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly wish I could like this post 500x over. These words perfectly sum up the degenerative state of this thread. There hasnt been any kind of an update in months, yet it hasnt stopped people from rabbling on.... :)
even for others treatments we don't have nothing for YEARS. but they still talk about it in this forum. you're here for long time and you know this.

except threads discussing the Success Stories and the impact of hair loss all others thread are the same or may be worst,

at least brotzu pop up for about a year and half or 2, in compare to other treatment that we talk about for years and have nothing, all we have is Clinical TRIAL1a , TRIAL1b, TRIAL1c, TRIAL1d, TRIAL2a, TRIAL2b, postponed to 2030, TRIAL2 and half a, ...... bs

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
(Horos)cope 2018 for astrology sign: AGAus (Born between norwood 2 - norwood 7)

Finance:

This year does not look good for your wallet. Your several desperate attempts to find something helping with your baldness will leave you without money. Since you realize, that big 3 won´t safe you from the doom life of baldie you try to experiment with more and more rare substances. And that costs money.

Love:
Your insecurity about baldness makes you feel unworthy. Don´t expect miracles. Your thin hair won´t attract anyone hot. Keep yourself in dark places without light and maybe you find someone who could not see your head. If you are lucky and find someone you can just pray, that the finasteride sides won´t keep you away from sex life.

Personal life:
Overall your surroundings dont understand why you are becoming so antisocial. Dont even think about revealing your problem with baldness to someone. They fill find you as a weak loser and you will get a lot of sh*t talk how you should just shave it and get a tan. Do not let your friends to persuade you on some fun summer activity, otherwise a comments like: "Hey, you are balding!" will rise. Better spend your free time on Hairlosstalk and cope with other baldies about treatments that are going through another delay and how all girls are bad, that they care about mens look.

Health:
You will become even more edgy and emotionally unstable. To keep yourself sane you will watch a lot of dank memes. Seeing yourself balding more and more will make you wonder, what to do with it and depressed as f***. You will consider the same hair style as Kurt Cobain had in 5th of April 1994. Your physical health will probably get worse. All the chemical sh*t you use will make some damage. Also hiding in your room all the year won´t benefit your body.

Your unlucky months:
January,February,March,April,May,June,July,August,September,October,November,December

Your lucky months:
X

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this f*****g baloney treatment

why is everyone waiting like dog for this bullshit. Cuck doctor switch out PGE2 for precursor because he want to avoid regulation agency but now he put himself in corner because DGLA is baloney and he knows it