Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Aethas

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Expectation of brotion

Next year fidia give us no news about this lotion but brotzu son start selling this via amazon in march because he is sick of waiting.... aka snake oil lelll

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
Can someone tell me where to buy and how much? I'll fix my hair now. Thanks guys.
It was only available during 2016 when it was released. Got banned cause there were too many newsletters spamming media and everyone's Mail.

Reactions: br1

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I really hope we can let this thread die next year... in one way or another

if this thread die, your hair will grow BACKKKKK ?

dude check this out, there are 20 threads only in the first page, you can enjoy your self with it and leave this thread alone if it bother you that much.
upload_2017-12-22_14-52-23.png

i hate these peoples that came to this thread, from time to time, asking the same SHITT AGAIN and AGAIN, like please let this thread die, ADMIN please close this thread.......
f*** OFFFFFFF :mad:

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if this thread die, your hair will grow BACKKKKK ?

dude check this out, there are 20 threads only in the first page, you can enjoy your self with it and leave this thread alone if it bother you that much.
View attachment 74007

i hate these peoples that came to this thread, from time to time, asking the same SHITT AGAIN and AGAIN, like please let this thread die, ADMIN please close this thread.......
f*** OFFFFFFF :mad:

What the f*** went wrong in your life?

Before you start insulting people you should start to think.

If I say I want this thread to die, it just means that I hope that we don’t need it anymore because:

1. Lotion comes out and is not working or working
2. fidia says they don’t release it

I just don’t want to have another year with nothing.

So next Time think, and if you don’t know for sure that it is vindicated to insult someone, then just stay silent.

It is not the memes, or the people that ask the same questions again and again, not even those who repeat a 1000 times that this thread should be closed or this will not work that ruins this thread...it’s people who start fighting with others out of nowhere.

We already have pages full of b**ch fights.

So relaxe, it’s Christmas... motherfucker

Dontwannabeabetabob

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty excited for this May, it's almost here guys. This lotion will pretty much cure us. The results from the trials look fantastic.

Reactions: br1

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Assholes being sarcastic and annoying, we got TJ who made a thread about how he's extremely depressed about his life and his hair and now he's mocking other people on this forum, and then we got betacock flaunting his 2 inch dildo raving about how if Brotzu comes out he'll use it as a special lube instead of using it on his hair.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Merry christmas to all of you guys. Even though you are all emotionaly unstable faggots I must admit, that I like you. Since fidia will have 3 weeks holidays I will take a little break from here. See you fairly soon and hopefully the next year will bring us some light into the dark balding world.