Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm deleting my post because of you, b**ch!

No problem. I copy pasted it. The truth aways hurts the most, huh?

"però è vero ragazzi come diceva qualcuno: nella risposta che mi avevano scritto e che davano a tutti c'era scritto che non si sarebbero esposti fino alla fine dei trials"

But, guys, it's true what somebody said: in the reply they wrote me back and have given to everybody, it was written that there wouldn't be any announcement until the end of the trials.

"Per questa ragione la sperimentazione è ancora in essere ed abbiamo deciso di non fornire nessun tipo di dettaglio in merito fino alla fine della stessa."
Mary, se non ci ha detto balle, ha affermato che fidia farà un comunicato a breve, quindi se rispettiamo le mail di fidia potrebbero essere delle novità molto positive di fine della sperimentazione. Il discorso fila secondo me

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=242

Therefore, experimentation is still in progress and we have decided not to release any kind of relevant details until the end of it(=the experimentation).
Mary, if she hasn't talked bullshit to us, has confirmed that Fidia shall make an announcement shortly.
Therefore, if we respect Fidia's mail, there could be some really positive news about the experimentation's end [that's bad writing, not my fault!]. This discussion makes sense, in my opinion.

14/09

"Una persona ha chiamato fidia la quale le ha confermato che ci sarà un comunicato entro breve tempo."

Somebody called Fidia and the company itself confirmed to them [him/her] that there is gonna be an announcement within short time.

"Ci avrei scommesso. E non è da escludere che a breve annuncino anche la fine della sperimentazione e l'avvio della commercializzazione."

I'd bet about it. And we shouldn't be ruling out the possibility that they make an announcement shortly about the experimentation's end result and the inception of commercialization.

"Probabile motivo....?"

Probable reason...?

"Guardate che cosa si sta muovendo sul fronte Applemets hair .
A fine mese verrà pubblicato sul "Journal of Medicinal food" (lo trovate comunque già in rete) uno studio clinico dettagliato, frutto di cinque anni di sperimentazione portata avanti da un'equipe dell'Università Federico II di Napoli."

Just have a look at what's happening at "Applemet's Hair" front.
By the end of this month, a clinical study is to be published in "Medical Journal of Food" (you can find it in the Internet anywho), the fruit of a five-year research carried out by a team of Federico II University of Naples [which is not one of the best universities in Italy, btw].

"Quindi niente segreti, ma uno studio serio con il nome di un'illustre università alle spalle."

So, nothing privy, but a serious study with the name of a renowed University on it.

"Inoltre...medici che hanno partecipato in prima persona alla sperimentazione disponibilissimi ad interagire e fornire chiarimenti."

Moreover, doctors who participated themselves in the research are open to interaction and providing clarifications.

"Due compresse al giorno contro una lozione... Pensate se funziona davvero (le foto che circolano sono notevoli)!!!!! Senza considerare che le due cose abbinate potrebbero davvero rappresentare una svolta."

Two tablets per day against a lotion...
Mind you, if it indeed works (the photos circulating around are noteworthy), without making allowances for a combination of the two, it could for real constitute a breakthrough.

"Al di là di tutto, una cosa è certa: il sasso nello stagno è stato gettato ed è probabile che , FINALMENTE, qualcosa in questo campo cominci a muoversi sul serio."

Beyond anything, one thing is certain:
the rock in the pond is cast [figurative speech] and it is likely, FINALLY, that something in this field start happening for real.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad thing is that deep down inside he actually does, or at least wants to.

I mean why do you think these guys are here every f*****g day? Following every single development or fluke in this long *** f*****g thread. Anyone that just didnt believe would just read the thread and say "naah this is bullshit, im out" and just never comeback. But not these guys, they are here obssesively cheking this sh*t up every single day. They are just the most pathetic kind of believers: the ones in denial of they own faith. Its kind of a defense mechanism for weak people who are afraid of putting themselves out there "If i dont believe it, there wont be any disappointment when it fails". Yet they invest so much emotionally in that they probally will be the most disapointed ones, even if in a internalized as they deeply try to convince themselves that they dont believe nor care about it.

Funny sh*t really, quiet pathetic also. But hey, everyone who comes heres regularly is pathetic. Some more, some less.

Peace out

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean why do you think these guys are here every f*****g day? Following every single development or fluke in this long *** f*****g thread. Anyone that just didnt believe would just read the thread and say "naah this is bullshit, im out" and just never comeback. But not these guys, they are here obssesively cheking this sh*t up every single day. They are just the most pathetic kind of believers: the ones in denial of they own faith. Its kind of a defense mechanism for weak people who are afraid of putting themselves out there "If i dont believe it, there wont be any disappointment when it fails". Yet they invest so much emotionally in that they probally will be the most disapointed ones, even if in a internalized as they deeply try to convince themselves that they dont believe nor care about it.

Funny sh*t really, quiet pathetic also. But hey, everyone who comes heres regularly is pathetic. Some more, some less.

Peace out

Im actually going to keep on rambling here cause im drunk.

I do believe we all suffer of some kind of obsessive disorder here, feeding ourselfs into a loophole of toxicity. I mean, why do we come here every danm day or week to check on the possibilities of breakthoughts. I mean is this even necessary? If a real breakthought would come to fruitition, it would quickly rose to more mainstreams media or just the main page of hairloss talk. A montly or heck even semestral check would be more than enough to keep yourself up to date with any novelty in the hairloss world. Yet we come here every day to torture ourselves with every fluke, with every minor expeculation even thought it will change nothing, it will only cause more suffering to ourselves and deepen our obsession. This is nothing but a face of our obsessive prone personality.

Truth be told, this isnt a place for the sane nor the strong. Its just an endless loop of toxicity and suffering that we put ourselves thought cause we are, most likely, mentally ill.

Sad sh*t.

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I do believe we all suffer of some kind of obsessive disorder here, feeding ourselfs into a loophole of toxicity. I mean, why do we come here every danm day or week to check on the possibilities of breakthoughts. I mean is this even necessary? If a real breakthought would come to fruitition, it would quickly rose to more mainstreams media or just the main page of hairloss talk. A montly or heck even semestral check would be more than enough to keep yourself up to date with any novelty in the hairloss world. Yet we come here every day to torture ourselves with every fluke, with every minor expeculation even thought it will change nothing, it will only cause more suffering to ourselves and deepen our obsession. This is nothing but a face of our obsessive prone personality.

Truth be told, this isnt a place for the sane nor the strong. Its just an endless loop of toxicity and suffering that we put ourselves thought cause we are, most likely, mentally ill.

Sad sh*t.

I mean look at myself. Ive been balding for 5 years already. 5 f*****g years that ive been suffering about it.. Was this needed? If its unavoidable, why did i had to suffer these 5 years in addition to what i will suffer when im indeed bald? The antecipation and the monster we create in our heads is probally worst than being bald itself. If it is indeed unavoidable, if there is nothing we can do about it why do we add al the extra suffering? Why do we worry so much in antecipation ? Why add so much extra pain to something that will hurt on itself?

Like the kid who needs to go to the dentist next and pull a teeth out. He is terrified it will hurt so bad, so he spents the all week scared, sleepless and thinking about how much it will hurt till the day of his appointment. And you know what, he was right it will indeed be extremely painful. But now he not only faced the pain of the procedure, he sufferend from a entire extra week. Suffering that didnt change a thing in the end, it only added up.

Its pointless, it really is.

Im out for good. Or at least, thats what i want to believe for now, cause its the right thing to do. Its the only sane thing to do. Will i do it?

Probally not, cause im weak. We all are.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean look at myself. Ive been balding for 5 years already. 5 f*****g years that ive been suffering about it.. Was this needed? If its unavoidable, why did i had to suffer these 5 years in addition to what i will suffer when im indeed bald? The antecipation and the monster we create in our heads is probally worst than being bald itself. If it is indeed unavoidable, if there is nothing we can do about it why do we add al the extra suffering? Why do we worry so much in antecipation ? Why add so much extra pain to something that will hurt on itself?

Like the kid who needs to go to the dentist next and pull a teeth out. He is terrified it will hurt so bad, so he spents the all week scared, sleepless and thinking about how much it will hurt till the day of his appointment. And you know what, he was right it will indeed be extremely painful. But now he not only faced the pain of the procedure, he sufferend from a entire extra week. Suffering that didnt change a thing in the end, it only added up.

Its pointless, it really is.

Im out for good. Or at least, thats what i want to believe for now, cause its the right thing to do. Its the only sane thing to do. Will i do it?

Probally not, cause im weak. We all are.
Go home, boy..you are drunk.

We just want some sexy hair on our heads mang that's pretty much it. Looks cool. Hair. Sexy. Something about a new treatment soon. So just hanging out for some info.

Distressed

My Regimen
Reaction score

Sad sh*t.
You're not wrong.

Honestly once I start treatment, I honestly don't plan on coming back for a long while to this forum or anything hair loss related, unless I get really good results or some major breakthrough happens.

I'm willing to fight this, but I refuse to let hair loss dictate the entirety of my youth and life. If I don't respond to finasteride or minoxidill, I'll just shave it and continue my life as a hermit hat (which is something I've been doing long before hair loss was an issue for me.)

I know one day we'll get better treatment and/or a cure, but I'm not going to psychology and mentally destroy myself waiting for it. There's more to life than saving a dormant follicle.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
@MrJolly16 , Can you explains little bit more about the treatment of Federico II university in Napoles??? I didn't understand you what you want to say. Thanks

Sorry, but I didn´t get it either when I wrote it yesterday because I couldn´t find the study they talked about. Though I´m Spanish, sometimes it´s difficult to follow what the Italian people say...

But since someone here found the study, I think we must all read it so we can draw conclusions. Seems promising after all, hope it all comes to a good end!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pv5cryxa74lbrt9/Annurca Apple Nutraceutical Formulation Enhances Keratin Expression.pdf?dl=0

el_rizos

Reaction score
I have read the study of Federico II of napoles and it's incredible. They say that obtain a 125% of regrowth hair. I am going crazy, I need a treatment for my hairloss. I am desesperate.
Please, can anyone read the study and do a summary ??? I have read but I am Spanish and I did not understand well.

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, lol. I must admit, that the apple study looks good also the pictures are in the same light, angle etc. And there is some regrowth and only after 60 days.

Now everything makes sense. Polyphenols are highly contained in wine. So it would describe the nw1 homeless man. They love for box wine is their secret formula. Also Eva picked the apple. So now as punishment we are dependent on apples otherwise we become fakin zombies.
Farewell you fools. I go to shop buy at least 50 kg of apples and full car of apple juice and I will bath in it and eat apples while doing it. APPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

mdmnota

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, lol. I must admit, that the apple study looks good also the pictures are in the same light, angle etc. And there is some regrowth and only after 60 days.

Now everything makes sense. Polyphenols are highly contained in wine. So it would describe the nw1 homeless man. They love for box wine is their secret formula. Also Eva picked the apple. So now as punishment we are dependent on apples otherwise we become fakin zombies.
Farewell you fools. I go to shop buy at least 50 kg of apples and full car of apple juice and I will bath in it and eat apples while doing it. APPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Haha, f*** you Janko, I laughed so hard. But then again, this sh*t really looks good.

I'm so sorry that I can't share this post with my real life friends.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu lotion is like God.

We want it to exist, we believe it will be our saviour & bring eternal happiness upon our bosoms

Reality is we all know its bullshit and we're fucked

Hairloss2020aga

My Regimen
Reaction score
We absolutely need to make this apple thing. Those results.. holy cow.. and I just read through the entire study, seems very legit.

The directions for how to make it are literally in the study.

Needs a sonicator...

Min0

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Brotzu lotion is like God.

We want it to exist, we believe it will be our saviour & bring eternal happiness upon our bosoms

Reality is we all know its bullshit and we're fucked
Brotzu ? Apples are kicking brotzu out of the spot pal.
Going bald sucks even in garden of eden. that's why Adam prefered to eat from the forbidden tree (i bet it's apples) and gets kicked out to earth with a FULL HEAD OF HAIR than to stay there balding.