Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the love of god please stay realistic and don't start getting hyped over an unverified statement. Mary (the poster) iirc made several ridiculous theories and statements in the past in regards to the lotion and has come off as a bit of a quack. Not to say its a lie but don't be surprised if a statement doesn't come.
I already believed that we are gonna have a statement with the release date in the next 1-2 weeks.

Thats how desperate I am

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Pithikas @Xander94
My little birds, just shut the heck up and get the hell out of this thread.
We are better than this.
Or else, swing that was swinging ya, b****s!
What else is there to discuss ? Replicel with the 7 patients trial ? Follica which we dont know anything about ?

Only Tsuji is reliable and hes years and many money away :D

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What else is there to discuss ? Replicel with the 7 patients trial ? Follica which we dont know anything about ?

Only Tsuji is reliable and hes years and many money away :D
Setipriprant is the bomb mate. Dont trust in f*****g start ups, look up for the big pharma players.

Ymeman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Statement is actually out, but it's not really good... .fidiapharma.com/en/news/prof-brotzu-s-hair-loss-remedy,3,115

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Since I didn't follow this thread too much this year I probabely missed a few things, but was this subject ever discussed?

https://register.epo.org/application?documentId=EZ1TS6P83594DSU&number=EP15728175&lng=en&npl=false

If yes, I'm sorry, if no, here is a quote from this letter or whatever this was which caught my attention:

"3. Inventive step.
The present application does not meet the criteria of patentability, because the subject-matter of claims 1-11 does not involve an inventive step."

Basically fidia got this a few months ago and as far as I understood the rest of this letter, fidia screwed up quite a bit by filling in this application for the patent.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So, what´s going on with the Italian people!

offline.gif

223 Messaggi

Inserito il - 17 settembre 2017 : 00:15:38
_icon_sendpvt.png
_icon_reply.png

però è vero ragazzi come diceva qualcuno: nella risposta che mi avevano scritto e che davano a tutti c'era scritto che non si sarebbero esposti fino alla fine dei trials

"Per questa ragione la sperimentazione è ancora in essere ed abbiamo deciso di non fornire nessun tipo di dettaglio in merito fino alla fine della stessa."
Mary, se non ci ha detto balle, ha affermato che fidia farà un comunicato a breve, quindi se rispettiamo le mail di fidia potrebbero essere delle novità molto positive di fine della sperimentazione. Il discorso fila secondo me

http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=242

For this reason experimentation is still in progress and we have decided not to provide any kind of detail to it until the end of it. "
Mary, if he did not tell us bales, said that Fidia will make a brief statement so if we respect Fence mails, it might be very positive news for the end of the experiment. The speech is in line with me

Fidia...12/09

..."Per questa ragione la sperimentazione è ancora in essere ed abbiamo deciso di non fornire nessun tipo di dettaglio in merito fino alla fine della stessa.

14/09

"Una persona ha chiamato fidia la quale le ha confermato che ci sarà un comunicato entro breve tempo."

Ci avrei scommesso. E non è da escludere che a breve annuncino anche la fine della sperimentazione e l'avvio della commercializzazione.

Probabile motivo....?

Guardate che cosa si sta muovendo sul fronte Applemets hair .
A fine mese verrà pubblicato sul "Journal of Medicinal food" (lo trovate comunque già in rete) uno studio clinico dettagliato, frutto di cinque anni di sperimentazione portata avanti da un'equipe dell'Università Federico II di Napoli.

Quindi niente segreti, ma uno studio serio con il nome di un'illustre università alle spalle.

Inoltre...medici che hanno partecipato in prima persona alla sperimentazione disponibilissimi ad interagire e fornire chiarimenti.

Due compresse al giorno contro una lozione... Pensate se funziona davvero (le foto che circolano sono notevoli)!!!!! Senza considerare che le due cose abbinate potrebbero davvero rappresentare una svolta.

Al di là di tutto, una cosa è certa: il sasso nello stagno è stato gettato ed è probabile che , FINALMENTE, qualcosa in questo campo cominci a muoversi sul serio.

Fidia ... 12/09

... "For this reason, experimentation is still in place and we have decided not to provide any kind of detail to it until the end of it.

14/09

"One person called a trust who confirmed that there will be a release within a short time."

I would bet. And it can not be ruled out that shortly they will also announce the end of experimentation and the launch of marketing.

Probable reason ....?

Look what's moving on the Applemets hair front.
At the end of the month, a detailed clinical study will be published on the "Journal of Medicinal Food" (you will find it already on the net), a result of five years of experimentation carried out by a team at Federico II University in Naples.

So no secrets, but a serious study with the name of an illustrious university behind.

Also ... physicians who personally participated in experimentation available to interact and provide clarification.

Two tablets a day against a lotion ... Think it works really (the photos circulating are remarkable) !!!!! Not to consider that the two things matched could really represent a turning point.

Beyond everything, one thing is certain: the rock in the pond has been thrown and it is likely that, FINALLY, something in this field begins to move seriously.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
So, what´s going on with the Italian people!

View attachment 63755
223 Messaggi

Inserito il - 17 settembre 2017 : 00:15:38 View attachment 63756 View attachment 63757
però è vero ragazzi come diceva qualcuno: nella risposta che mi avevano scritto e che davano a tutti c'era scritto che non si sarebbero esposti fino alla fine dei trials

"Per questa ragione la sperimentazione è ancora in essere ed abbiamo deciso di non fornire nessun tipo di dettaglio in merito fino alla fine della stessa."
Mary, se non ci ha detto balle, ha affermato che fidia farà un comunicato a breve, quindi se rispettiamo le mail di fidia potrebbero essere delle novità molto positive di fine della sperimentazione. Il discorso fila secondo me

For this reason experimentation is still in progress and we have decided not to provide any kind of detail to it until the end of it. "
Mary, if he did not tell us bales, said that Fidia will make a brief statement so if we respect Fence mails, it might be very positive news for the end of the experiment. The speech is in line with me

Fidia...12/09

..."Per questa ragione la sperimentazione è ancora in essere ed abbiamo deciso di non fornire nessun tipo di dettaglio in merito fino alla fine della stessa.

14/09

"Una persona ha chiamato fidia la quale le ha confermato che ci sarà un comunicato entro breve tempo."

Ci avrei scommesso. E non è da escludere che a breve annuncino anche la fine della sperimentazione e l'avvio della commercializzazione.

Probabile motivo....?

Guardate che cosa si sta muovendo sul fronte Applemets hair .
A fine mese verrà pubblicato sul "Journal of Medicinal food" (lo trovate comunque già in rete) uno studio clinico dettagliato, frutto di cinque anni di sperimentazione portata avanti da un'equipe dell'Università Federico II di Napoli.

Quindi niente segreti, ma uno studio serio con il nome di un'illustre università alle spalle.

Inoltre...medici che hanno partecipato in prima persona alla sperimentazione disponibilissimi ad interagire e fornire chiarimenti.

Due compresse al giorno contro una lozione... Pensate se funziona davvero (le foto che circolano sono notevoli)!!!!! Senza considerare che le due cose abbinate potrebbero davvero rappresentare una svolta.

Al di là di tutto, una cosa è certa: il sasso nello stagno è stato gettato ed è probabile che , FINALMENTE, qualcosa in questo campo cominci a muoversi sul serio.

Fidia ... 12/09

... "For this reason, experimentation is still in place and we have decided not to provide any kind of detail to it until the end of it.

14/09

"One person called a trust who confirmed that there will be a release within a short time."

I would bet. And it can not be ruled out that shortly they will also announce the end of experimentation and the launch of marketing.

Probable reason ....?

Look what's moving on the Applemets hair front.
At the end of the month, a detailed clinical study will be published on the "Journal of Medicinal Food" (you will find it already on the net), a result of five years of experimentation carried out by a team at Federico II University in Naples.

So no secrets, but a serious study with the name of an illustrious university behind.

Also ... physicians who personally participated in experimentation available to interact and provide clarification.

Two tablets a day against a lotion ... Think it works really (the photos circulating are remarkable) !!!!! Not to consider that the two things matched could really represent a turning point.

Beyond everything, one thing is certain: the rock in the pond has been thrown and it is likely that, FINALLY, something in this field begins to move seriously.
Can one of the Italian speaking users give us a better written lowdown on what they are talking about? What's this in regards to a 5 year study with two tablets a day?

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"però è vero ragazzi come diceva qualcuno: nella risposta che mi avevano scritto e che davano a tutti c'era scritto che non si sarebbero esposti fino alla fine dei trials"

But, guys, it's true what somebody said: in the reply they wrote me back and have given to everybody, it was written that there wouldn't be any announcement until the end of the trials.

Therefore, experimentation is still in progress and we have decided not to release any kind of relevant details until the end of it(=the experimentation).
Mary, if she hasn't talked bullshit to us, has confirmed that Fidia shall make an announcement shortly.
Therefore, if we respect Fidia's mail, there could be some really positive news about the experimentation's end [that's bad writing, not my fault!]. This discussion makes sense, in my opinion.

14/09

Somebody called Fidia and the company itself confirmed to them [him/her] that there is gonna be an announcement within short time.

"Ci avrei scommesso. E non è da escludere che a breve annuncino anche la fine della sperimentazione e l'avvio della commercializzazione."

I'd bet about it. And we shouldn't be ruling out the possibility that they make an announcement shortly about the experimentation's end result and the inception of commercialization.

"Probabile motivo....?"

Probable reason...?

"Guardate che cosa si sta muovendo sul fronte Applemets hair .
A fine mese verrà pubblicato sul "Journal of Medicinal food" (lo trovate comunque già in rete) uno studio clinico dettagliato, frutto di cinque anni di sperimentazione portata avanti da un'equipe dell'Università Federico II di Napoli."

Just have a look at what's happening at "Applemet's Hair" front.
By the end of this month, a clinical study is to be published in "Medical Journal of Food" (you can find it in the Internet anywho), the fruit of a five-year research carried out by a team of Federico II University of Naples [which is not one of the best universities in Italy, btw].

"Quindi niente segreti, ma uno studio serio con il nome di un'illustre università alle spalle."

So, nothing privy, but a serious study with the name of a renowed University on it.

"Inoltre...medici che hanno partecipato in prima persona alla sperimentazione disponibilissimi ad interagire e fornire chiarimenti."

Moreover, doctors who participated themselves in the research are open to interaction and providing clarifications.

"Due compresse al giorno contro una lozione... Pensate se funziona davvero (le foto che circolano sono notevoli)!!!!! Senza considerare che le due cose abbinate potrebbero davvero rappresentare una svolta."

Two tablets per day against a lotion...
Mind you, if it indeed works (the photos circulating around are noteworthy), without making allowances for a combination of the two, it could for real constitute a breakthrough.

"Al di là di tutto, una cosa è certa: il sasso nello stagno è stato gettato ed è probabile che , FINALMENTE, qualcosa in questo campo cominci a muoversi sul serio."

Beyond anything, one thing is certain:
the rock in the pond is cast [figurative speech] and it is likely, FINALLY, that something in this field start happening for real.
Thank you for your effort even if you don't believe in this