Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this c*** is right up there with nameless among the most retarded fucks in this forum. He went from "GUYZ IM DRUNK f*****g b**ch" while typing like a retard to "highly motivated individual who make 6 figures". Wake the f*** up, nigga. Everyone sees right thought you. You are plain pathetic, piety worth.

Happy hour for my job yesterday....don't be jealous that I have it better than you kid

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
All this pent up tension waiting for 2016 for the lotion's release. I blame doctor brotzu for the state of this thread - someone email Fidia now!!

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread is something else. When everyone was stressed they weren't hearing news before the disappointing announcement there was like a page and a half bashing Italians and somehow Canadians were thrown in there as well lol. Now this, amazing.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Went on cause I saw a bunch of activity here maybe thought it was a new development with lotion. Instead it's just all of you bitching at each other smh you guys should make a new thread for people to just go at each other

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lolllllllll kid you're a pussy. Stop trying to fight everyone you come into contact with on this site. Fyi you're 5'10 200lbs, you're small. Stfu. Lmao.

Yeah, stfu f*****, you juice...so obviously your bigger than me. You love shoving needles up your *** cause your insecure and think steroids will help you. Steroids don't help, your test levels will over time never be the same, have fun with that

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, stfu f*****, you juice...so obviously your bigger than me. You love shoving needles up your *** cause your insecure and think steroids will help you. Steroids don't help, your test levels will over time never be the same, have fun with that
Nah I stick the needles in my shoulders actually, I'm too big to do the reach around *** shot...

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry dr.Brotzu !! i was badly pronounced your name for the past 2 years !!

hope you forgive me and accept my apology !

You're the reason the lotion hasn't been released yet. Hopefully the apology is accepted and we are promptly delivered the lotion tomorrow.

Reactions: tzt

Crystalclear12

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, good for you. Your natural test levels are forever fucked, I'm glad that it is. Your testosterone deserves to be fucked for being such a lame insecure f*** who suffers from big-o-rexia
Lol nah my test levels are good I get them tested at the end of each cycle. There's something called clomid that brings the boys back at the end of your cycle. Any more questions my son?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
This thread is the way it is because of no news from Fidia lol..

The anticipation and fears of all the bald/balding bretheren is coming out in the form of memes and passive aggressive banter. Years and years of pent up bald aggression.

Thanks Brotzu.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol nah my test levels are good I get them tested at the end of each cycle. There's something called clomid that brings the boys back at the end of your cycle. Any more questions my son?

Lol at you having to get tested and cycling, I mean taking steroids is a fail. People can get muscles naturally...the whole bodybuilding competition stuff is a joke. Why don't you go play an actual sport instead of going on stage in your tidey widey's with a bunch of other gay dudes, getting retarded looking tans that make you look sub human/giant smeared sh*t stain, and flexing so hard, that it looks like your about to sh*t your pants

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol at you having to get tested and cycling, I mean taking steroids is a fail. People can get muscles naturally...the whole bodybuilding competition stuff is a joke. Why don't you go play an actual sport instead of going on stage in your tidey widey's with a bunch of other gay dudes, getting retarded looking tans that make you look sub human/giant smeared sh*t stain, and flexing so hard, that it looks like your about to sh*t your pants

A f** like you probably thinks "I'm so cool for doing competitive bodybuilding". Why don't you go do MMA instead of deluding yourself with the faggotry life style that is injecting your body with "juice" and looking like a rapist on stage with those cringe worthy smiles you give, competing in physique contests?