Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

PuffyPink

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waking up in the morning, starting with the everyday checkup of the brotzu Thread. Getting a little bit excited because of 8 new pages, just to realise that this is just the result of two or three baldies (or Nordwood 2 with little diffuse thinning) beating the sh*t out of each other. Just another day at bro(n)tzu Thread.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
When you even get called baldie in HairLossTalk.com, WTF?

Cmon man, you know how f*****g ugly being balding can feel. Why would you use it as an insult xd

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you even get called baldie in HairLossTalk.com, WTF?

Cmon man, you know how f*****g ugly being balding can feel. Why would you use it as an insult xd

We can call each other baldy. no problem. It's when fullheads use the term the blood boils.

Just like black people can call eachother nigga. Ya feel me mah Baldy?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone either shut up or get back to what the Brotzu thread is all about:

Memes

FcTyVft.png

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We can call each other baldy. no problem. It's when fullheads use the term the blood boils.

Just like black people can call eachother nigga. Ya feel me mah Baldy?
But he used it cause he thinks the other one is balding more (or he is not really balding and has still much hair left). He used to insult him and not for bromance reasons. Thats the difference!

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"hey dude lets fight"
"ok lets fight"
"actually lets not im kidding"
"yeah this never happened"

You two are some pussy *** bithces if ive ever seen two. Im done clapping for a f*****g whacko to dance.

@
supersaiyannorwood6+

Just get a shrink or some sh*t mate, im starting to feel bad about you. There is no f*****g way you have your sh*t together.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"hey dude lets fight"
"ok lets fight"
"actually lets not im kidding"
"yeah this never happened"

You two are some pussy *** bithces if ive ever seen two. Im done clapping for a f*****g whacko to dance.

@
supersaiyannorwood6+

Just get a shrink or some sh*t mate, im starting to feel bad about you. There is no f*****g way you have your sh*t together.

My "supposed mental problems">you being ugly

I would rather be an idiot with mental problems than be you

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just checked into the thread, but that's a really unfortunate post man.

The BaldBoys guy is just annoying, trying to start sh*t with me, when I wasn't even arguing with him in the first place. I'm just stating truth...the guy is hella annoying and his previous posts are him telling other dudes to basically "just shave it bro" and rock a balding head with confidence. I don't really have any mental problems in real life, I'm just highly energetic and motivated individual. And I just stated truth, that he's beneath me

baldboys

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this c*** is right up there with nameless among the most retarded fucks in this forum. He went from "GUYZ IM DRUNK f*****g b**ch" while typing like a retard to "highly motivated individual who make 6 figures". Wake the f*** up, nigga. Everyone sees right thought you. You are plain pathetic, piety worth.