Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough I see your point

"They were supposed to release information on a study", where did you get this from? I thought they hadn't released any statement prior to the one in January saying the development will last until 2018.

If you find @That Guy thread with all the information that is 100% accurate if that is your concern with this thread.

It has all the correspondences and interviews etc.

Last edited:

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
On top, there is ALWAYS, in ALL alopecias, a problem regarding MICROCIRCULATION of the bulb (...)"

;) If Brotzu are convinced that circulation is the key of all alopecias, He know nothing of common baldness, did all you noticed that there is not difference between hair scalp or bald scalp when we hurt it ?,
In both cases the head bleeds

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
;) If Brotzu are convinced that circulation is the key of all alopecias, He know nothing of common baldness, did all you noticed that there is not difference between hair scalp or bald scalp when we hurt it ?,
In both cases the head bleeds

1475454164-fd0a296d33704b19d4dfa2bc55cdb962.png

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As simple as this, all cells in scalp are live and have circulatory system working, independently if this area have hair or not hair
finally found someone who stands by my side, baldness is not about just blood circulation otherwise it would have been cured by Minoxidil a long time ago.

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
"Recent studies of many important researchers gave a lot to the matter. In this case, the conclusion is that hair loss is caused by a lot of factors, but the loss itself it's just the last symptom of the pathology. On top, there is ALWAYS, in ALL alopecias, a problem regarding MICROCIRCULATION of the bulb (...)"

You need to post the whole quote in order to make sense.. It's ONE OF MANY factors and that's why minoxidil has a positive effect on hair loss. But it's not a cure because it just takles one factor and also does not repair the microcirculation. DGLA has the potential to repair vessels but also just takles one factor, s-equol would takle the second but there are probabely more.

Also if he talks about microcirculation he just refers to the smallest vessels you have in your head and there is a possibility that those vessels die. But this would not mean that you don't bleed because the bigger vessel still function on your head. If you get a frost bite you first lose your toes and your fingers because they are not the priority for your survival. If your vessels in your head get damaged and the bloodflow on your head decreases the first and logical organ to get rid of are your hairs in order to keep the rest of the skin functional.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finally found someone who stands by my side, baldness is not about just blood circulation otherwise it would have been cured by Minoxidil a long time ago.
and why the hell do you think that Brtozu lotion is based only on curing blood circulation ?

and the S-Equal , the DHT inhibitor, your forgot it ?

shookwun

Reaction score
History is repeating itself :D

brotzu lotion in 2017

modern day, 19th century snake oil

220px-Clark_Stanley%27s_Snake_Oil_Liniment.png

list-baldness-cures-sutherland-sisters-E.jpeg

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
History is repeating itself :D

brotzu lotion in 2017

modern day, 19th century snake oil

220px-Clark_Stanley%27s_Snake_Oil_Liniment.png

list-baldness-cures-sutherland-sisters-E.jpeg

Fidia hasnt sold anything, the hype only comes from people here. If the day comes that fidia sells its lotion and it does not work, then you can call it snake oil. But Fidia has remained tight lipped all along, so I think it's jumping the gun to call it snake oil when nobody really knows or has paid out of pocket for this (emotional investments excepted).

That said, the delays and contradicting claims seem to add a lot of doubt to this being a real solution. Personally Ive become a bit more skeptical, and Ive recently been taking an "I'll believe it when I see it" approach.

shookwun

Reaction score
Fidia hasnt solnything, the hype only comes from people here. If the day comes that fidia sells its lotion and it does not work, then you can call it snake oil. But Fidia has remained tight lipped all along, so I think it's jumping the gun to call it snake oil when nobody really knows or has paid out of pocket for this (emotional investments excepted).

That said, the delays and contradicting claims seem to add a lot of doubt to this being a real solution. Personally Ive become a bit more skeptical, and Ive recently been taking an "I'll believe it when I see it" approach.
Stick to the basics, and what works

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
But Italian people are still talking about the lotion (in the IESON forum), problem is that most of us don´t speak that language. Anyway, no news from Fidia which doesn´t mean at all that the lotion is not going to be released. That is still is a mystery.

However, both beps and the AA woman said that the lotion would be realesed sooner that we thought (she even said March/April), then Fidia told us that won´t happen because they need to get and analyze data.

So, here we are waiting again till the radio silence is over. Hope that someone working for Fidia can give us a clue of their real plans.

shookwun

Reaction score
I dont have time to wait for this cure, by then i will be a bald, old, senile, and impotent.

who needs hair at that point. I can walk around gym washrooms naked, with my non-aromatizing saggy balls that I blow dry in non conventional positions. At this point my life is complete, while the younger generation after me apply minoxidil, and cover themselves up for ethical reasons.