Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah time to unfollow this thread... not because I think the hype about the product is dead, but because there is self loathing f*****g idiots who do not care to read any of the facts about the product just come here and troll because they're bald and miserable with themselves and probably have been for a long time even prior to being bald and just want to sh*t on other people to try and make themselves feel slightly better. LOL all of those who made accounts just to sh*t on this thread congratulations on trolling a hairloss forum, I hope your donor areas wither away lmfao. ;););););););)

abcdefg

Reaction score
i really wanna get on propecia man but im just so scared but im so desperate at the same time. I dont even feel like a normal teenager anymore.

I dont know the details on costs and stuff but I would like to see Merck reformulate finasteride as a topical. Maybe reformulate finasteride to only target 5-ar 2 instead of also it taking out the 5 ar 3 or at least look into that. I mean reformulating finasteride into a topical should be a piece of cake we know everything about the drug already. Its just costs of packaging and minimal study that the formulation does work to an extent. I mean finasteride works amazing for a lot of men its just the bad sides and risks. The risks you run taking any internal drug are there and numerous. Its risky business for a cosmetic issue

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and RU side effects varies for each person. I took Finasteride and had side effect immediately, such as feeling a lump on the left side of my chest, a type of brain fog(I never believed in brain fog before, but that stuff is real and really scary), limp dick, and shrunken balls. My uncles however took finasteride and claim they suffered no side effects, or so they say. I have diffuse thinning with a nw2 hairline, so I honestly believe finasteride was helping make my hair thicker in a quick time. It seemed like Finasteride was working wonders for my hair, but the sides I suffered were too much, and I discontinued. After I discontinued, all the side effects went away within 3 weeks. RU gave me blurred vision and chest pain after 5 days of use, so I brushed it off and continued to use it. However, after about 2 weeks, each time I used RU, I noticed blurred vision and slight chest pain on the left side of my chest, so I discontinued RU. I mixed RU with neogenic.
How much RU did you use per day?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Finasteride is not a big deal. Both in terms of risks and rewards. It has an excellent safety profile but it's likely not going to ~transform~ your hair. (I.e. it's not likely to impact it cosmetically in terms of regrowth.). It's one of my biggest pet peeves to see people agonize about taking it. I agonize more over what to have for breakfast.

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
im going to my doctor in a few days, and ask for a prescription for propecia from her. What should i do if she doesn't recommend it? should i still go through with it?

resu

Reaction score
Finasteride is not a big deal. Both in terms of risks and rewards. It has an excellent safety profile but it's likely not going to ~transform~ your hair. (I.e. it's not likely to impact it cosmetically in terms of regrowth.). It's one of my biggest pet peeves to see people agonize about taking it. I agonize more over what to have for breakfast.

The side-effect list on the pamphlet is freaking huge.

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
The side-effect list on the pamphlet is freaking huge.

Have you seem a commercial for any pharmaceutical in the last fifteen years? They have to list any effect that any rando reported. So much so that an absurdly long and worsening side effect list is like a sketch comedy staple at this point. Don't want to derail the thread but yeah. I will just repeat that propecia has an excellent safety profile. A side effect of life is death btw.

If your GP won't give you propecia just go to a hair transplant doctor. Doctors aren't really in a position to "recommend" it or not because they don't know jack squat about androgenetic alopecia and don't care. If they are semi clued up they will likely have heard about the hysteria surrounding finasteride and therefore will refuse to write a script lest they open themselves up to litigation, no matter how minute the chance of it. Ah, hairloss in 2017, so much f*****g fun.

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@SwissGuy Two years ago, I bought myself a mini scale and experimented with various doses of RU, but that was not successful.

This is going to be my last post on propecia, because this is a Brotzu lotion forum, not a what side effects will propecia give me forum. For many, Propecia is a "Godsend". However, for some unlucky few, such as myself, that stuff will f*** you up. I'm not going to lie and say I was fine on it, because I wasn't. However, after I stopped taking it, I was so relieved to have my dick functioning again. My advice to you is to try it, and if you feel like your getting sides from it, stop it. If you don't get side effects, thats great and I wish you well on your fight against Androgenetic Alopecia.

supaturk7

My Regimen
Reaction score
@SwissGuy Two years ago, I bought myself a mini scale and experimented with various doses of RU, but that was not successful.

This is going to be my last post on propecia, because this is a Brotzu lotion forum, not a what side effects will propecia give me forum. For many, Propecia is a "Godsend". However, for some unlucky few, such as myself, that stuff will f*** you up. I'm not going to lie and say I was fine on it, because I wasn't. However, after I stopped taking it, I was so relieved to have my dick functioning again. My advice to you is to try it, and if you feel like your getting sides from it, stop it. If you don't get side effects, thats great and I wish you well on your fight against Androgenetic Alopecia.
thanks man, i appreciate it

g.i joey

Reaction score
This thread isn't even about brotzu anymore. Sad (trump voice)

What more can you say about this lotion? Seriously. You guys have literally made up every possible scenario of what could/would/will happen. What more can we say about brotzu.

The only thing I can add, if the company Fidia works as those employees at Cafe forum or wtv it's called, then the joke is on us. I really hope that isn't the case though. Please God-,I mean Brotzu

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's delayed it's either not good enough or better than expected. I bet as always they just didn't find the results they were looking for and are now looking at the data for clues.

No, not necessarily.

Brotzu spoke many times about the efficacy of the treatment and I don't think he's a liar.

And would they invest millions in a patent if they didn't have any guarantees?

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
I read Fidia's announcement and it doesn't change anything.

They were flooded with thousands of messages and just wanted to provide some sort of reply. We still don't know how effective this lotion really is and it may well be released in 2017 - or not.

They used the expression 'by 2018', which is ambiguous: I'm not a native English speaker but (and correct me if I'm wrong) this means 'around 2017', i.e. either 2017, 2018 or 2019, right?

supersaiyannorwood6+

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So let me get this straight, sorry for my intelligence on the creation of this lotion. Please correct me if I'm wrong but in order to create this lotion for "research purposes", all you have to do is follow the steps listed below, according to the patent:

"Three solutions are prepared as follows: 1 m! of equal is diluted in 1 ml of ethanol and the solution is brought to 10 ml with water;

1 mg of PGE1 in 1 ml of ethanol brought to 10 ml with water;

The above three solutions are placed in a sonicator together with 10 g of phosphatidylcholine (Lipid S75 Human-grade) and sonicated for a sufficient time to obtain liposomes with diameter of less than 100 nm.

The liposome solution thus obtained is poured into an aqueous solution of polylysine 40 - 100 MW (0.01 mg/10 ml) and constantly stirred for 30 minutes."

PGE1: http://drs-labs.com/lipid-compounds/27-buy-pge1-caverject-alprostadil-caprodil-uk.html

Water: Your sink, etc.

Ethanol: http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigald/459844?lang=en&region=US

Phosphatidylcholine: http://www.professionalsupplementce...UxBCeCc7lCk0YDIOggO9xZsXmhrV4iUYq9hoCrt7w_wcB

Polylysine 40-100 MW: http://www.alamanda-polymers.com/homopolypeptides/poly-L-lysine-succinylated

Sonicator: https://homogenizers.net/products/q...F6rvsKqdAHi_sq7dyl6Z8EDeUyM2tQe6INxoCtk7w_wcB

source: https://www.google.com/patents/WO2013171668A1?cl=en