Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Jake lake

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello @Jake lake,

I honestly think that they removed the "areata" part, 'cause they saw the backlash in forums like this one, and they need all the hype/buzz as they can get.

As @Trouse said it's not possible that a company like this could just accidentally "forget" to mention male pattern baldness.

They include all types of alopecia in their patent, 'cause they tested the lotion for other types besides Areata, but probably without any success (they were about to conduct a trial among AA patients, they didn't had any to loose extending the trial to other types of Alopecia).

I know, but the patent says things like 'more efficient than current treatments' bla bla bla.

But yeah, we both have our valid points so let's not go in an endless 'yes' 'no' discussion. We should just wait (again).

iamgotham

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes @Jake lake I believe that waiting is the best thing to do.

We also should keep our expectations low... You know what they use to say "the higher the climb, the bigger the fall".

Church_of_Brotzu

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it´s painfully obvious that this statement was not made by FIDIAs initiative, but due to the massive public pressure.

They don´t have much to say at this point so I wouldn´t read too much into any of it.

I would definitely not overthink the "areata" part. We can only make half-assed assumptions about why it was in there for a while. The doctor who´s been working on the lotion for years - has clearly stated that it works for AA. I hardly think that the letter was written by someone with deep knowledge about hair-loss. This would have been handled by PR dep.

The good think is that FIDIA feels the heat and I have no thought that they will act as fast as they possibly can.

inmyhead

Reaction score
btw, where did we get that rumor that trials are done by some other company and not fidia itself?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Question is not : does it work or not. That does not make sense. With the ingredients there are, don’t tell me it’s 0% effective for male pattern baldness right?? We have to wait for datas. And that will be awfully long

rcom440

Reaction score
I emailed Kane and this was the email response I got back,

Hi friend,
we supply research chemicals and raw materials only. I think there is a misunderstanding, we do not supply cosmetic or finished products. Please contact cosmetic producers for such demand.
Thank you for contacting us about this.

On 11 January 2017 at 21:01, Sales <sales@anageninc.com> wrote:

That's very wierd answer from Kane. Maybe Admin can explain this. Didn't Admin say he will go over the options of reproducing this lotion?

They do no supply finished products?
Really? What about RU solution they sell in the bottles. It's finished product.

Jeca Tatu

Established Member
Reaction score
That's very wierd answer from Kane. Maybe Admin can explain this. Didn't Admin say he will go over the options of reproducing this lotion?

They do no supply finished products?
Really? What about RU solution they sell in the bottles. It's finished product.

Hi all -

Just a followup to my previous post.

Spoke a little too soon. Kane primarily focuses on supplying research chemicals TO companies that create end-user cosmetics products. This means it may be necessary to find another source for creating this particular product.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this forum is an indication of the average intelligence of hair loss sufferers that are undergoing current treatment, I'm ten times more worried that there are unquantifiable side effects of current treatments that will eventually make me as retarded as all of you than I am of Fidia not finishing the lotion by next year.

People are being completely irrational here. Everyone is pissed off and talking like this is a failure when all that's actually happened is the first public statement made by FIDIA isn't the answer people hoped for.

It makes me think that perhaps many of the naysayers on these forums are so pessimistic not because of legitimate past failures, but because people put all these expectations and hype on products before they had any reason to and then blamed the company for not meeting a demand that the company in question never claimed they would meet

mustafasoud

My Regimen
Reaction score
People are being completely irrational here. Everyone is pissed off and talking like this is a failure when all that's actually happened is the first public statement made by FIDIA isn't the answer people hoped for.

It makes me think that perhaps many of the naysayers on these forums are so pessimistic not because of legitimate past failures, but because people put all these expectations and hype on products before they had any reason to and then blamed the company for not meeting a demand that the company in question never claimed they would meet
what do you think about not mentioning Androgenetic Alopecia at first ? and do you think they're still in trial for Androgenetic Alopecia ? sorry my english is bad

Xdevil520x

Reaction score
[QE="That Guy, post: 1418439, member: 127452"]People are being completely irrational here. Everyone is pissed off and talking like this is a failure when all that's actually happened is the first public statement made by FIDIA isn't the answer people hoped for.

It makes me think that perhaps many of the naysayers on these forums are so pessimistic not because of legitimate past failures, but because people put all these expectations and hype on products before they had any reason to and then blamed the company for not meeting a demand that the company in question never claimed they would meet[/QUOTE]
I get what you are saying, but thats not entirely true. Fidia did say that trials were to conclude in December. Then in the interview with Brotzu, he specifically said that he saw no way for the lotion to be improved upon any more than it already had been, and that once fidia finished their trials it would be released. Then when asked if it may be delayed he said he saw no reason for the lotion to be delayed seeing as he has already been trialing and improving it for the last 5 years.
SO we all expected the trials to end in December as fidia said, and that it would be released soon after since that is what Brotzu said, and none of us expected a delay in trialing due to brotzu's comment. Not to mention this is, after all, his creation and he would know more about it than any of us. So for fidia to all of a sudden extend the trials doesn't make much sense.

After 5 years, they quite obviously already know the safety profile, especially now after they did their own trial, and as such they would also know its efficiency. Another whole year of trialing just doesnt seem
necessary, ESPECIALLY when they gave no reason as to WHY it is to be delayed. And yeah I know some of you are going to say the owe us no information yada yada. I disagree. It is a lotion that they did not come up with, that is designed for US and will be payed for by US. Not to mention this lotion wouldn't even be a blip on anyones radar anywhere if not for the hype that WE created. I mean look at the attention we have brought to it from this forum alone, and they can't throw us a bone with some f*****g info on its efficiency and safety profile?

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Could not have said it better.

Nunoknight

My Regimen
Reaction score
The hype is dead. Guys, no product will ever be released unless is snake oil confirmed. Probably and most likely they have the results but the hairloss industry, cosmetic and dermatologists are way more poerfull than what you guys think. All the clínics of hair transplant... dermatologists and professors/researchers in the world throwing sand in our eyes with: we are almost there...5 and 10 yrs..but don't forget finasteride and min and hair transplant peptides and the list goes on.. its pure bs.
Absolute boicot to these cs that's what they should get!!
Sorry for the ranting.
Cheers

Richieron

My Regimen
Reaction score
What troubled me is that they mention hairloss effecting someone at any age which makes me feel they are addressing AA. Who is the last 5 year old you have seen thst has male pattern baldness lol. It is frustrating because we have material from scientific articles. As well as statements from Brotzu's Q & A indicating his lotion does in fact work for male pattern baldness... What is upwith beps... Now would be the most beneficial time for him to post input??????? Ahhhhh so frustrating... Any way i have been trolling this since it's inception and finally registered to get this off my chest.. Hairloss sucks c*** and has a serious mental health impact. Rember the commercial airline pilot that stated his hairloss sent him into deep depression shortly before he purposely crashef killing himself and many passangers.... Wish someone was able to contact Brotzu or associate

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think the PR dept. messed up. Think about it... why would they retract areata? Don't tell me it is to keep hype alive. Hype doesn't buy the product if it doesn't work for the reason people were hyped about. I think it was an honest mistake made by someone not verse in medical terminology

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
[QE="That Guy, post: 1418439, member: 127452"]People are being completely irrational here. Everyone is pissed off and talking like this is a failure when all that's actually happened is the first public statement made by FIDIA isn't the answer people hoped for.

I get what you are saying, but thats not entirely true. Fidia did say that trials were to conclude in December. Then in the interview with Brotzu, he specifically said that he saw no way for the lotion to be improved upon any more than it already had been, and that once fidia finished their trials it would be released. Then when asked if it may be delayed he said he saw no reason for the lotion to be delayed seeing as he has already been trialing and improving it for the last 5 years.
SO we all expected the trials to end in December as fidia said, and that it would be released soon after since that is what Brotzu said, and none of us expected a delay in trialing due to brotzu's comment. Not to mention this is, after all, his creation and he would know more about it than any of us. So for fidia to all of a sudden extend the trials doesn't make much sense.

After 5 years, they quite obviously already know the safety profile, especially now after they did their own trial, and as such they would also know its efficiency. Another whole year of trialing just doesnt seem
necessary, ESPECIALLY when they gave no reason as to WHY it is to be delayed. And yeah I know some of you are going to say the owe us no information yada yada. I disagree. It is a lotion that they did not come up with, that is designed for US and will be payed for by US. Not to mention this lotion wouldn't even be a blip on anyones radar anywhere if not for the hype that WE created. I mean look at the attention we have brought to it from this forum alone, and they can't throw us a bone with some f*****g info on its efficiency and safety profile?

Dude, you're treating 3rd party anecdotes as official facts, like everyone else.

There was never was a public statement from FIDIA saying that trials were going to end this month. This is what Beps said and Brotzu said that FIDIA might have the results by then. Brotzu has no say in what the company is doing.

The lotion has not been delayed, because for it to be delayed it would have required a release date to begin with.

I'm done with any discussion regarding this lotion until new info is released. Because right now, we have a total of one public statement from FIDIA stating that they are still working on it and expect to have all their ducks in a row by next year. This is good news, yet everyone is going mad because it's release isn't coming as soon as Internet speculation said it would.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, you're treating 3rd party anecdotes as official facts, like everyone else.

There was never was a public statement from FIDIA saying that trials were going to end this month. This is what Beps said and Brotzu said that FIDIA might have the results by then. Brotzu has no say in what the company is doing.

The lotion has not been delayed, because for it to be delayed it would have required a release date to begin with.

I'm done with any discussion regarding this lotion until new info is released. Because right now, we have a total of one public statement from FIDIA stating that they are still working on it and expect to have all their ducks in a row by next year. This is good news, yet everyone is going mad because it's release isn't coming as soon as Internet speculation said it would.
giphy (1).gif

tress_dreams

Reaction score
The hype is dead. Guys, no product will ever be released unless is snake oil confirmed. Probably and most likely they have the results but the hairloss industry, cosmetic and dermatologists are way more poerfull than what you guys think. All the clínics of hair transplant... dermatologists and professors/researchers in the world throwing sand in our eyes with: we are almost there...5 and 10 yrs..but don't forget finasteride and min and hair transplant peptides and the list goes on.. its pure bs.
Absolute boicot to these cs that's what they should get!!
Sorry for the ranting.
Cheers

I know this thread is a giant sh*t pile and this dude isn't really worth replying to, but this sort of conspiratorial ideation is hilarious to me. This particular conspiracy would be as or more difficult to pull off than a fake moon landing. There's a positive correlation to the number of willing participators conspiring to the likelihood of that conspiracy failing. It's an interesting read if you're not too busy building a fallout shelter:

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0147905