Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh my god. Now y'all are saying that it's in ADDITION to Finasteride?! That's blasphemous. Half of us want that lotion to be effective only because we're sh*t scared of the sides.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
or if you've already experienced the sides, when your girlfriend trying to wake lil Jimmy up but he don't want to come out to play,

Thank god those sides weren't permanent

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
No it isn't an addition. The posts are now becoming shitposts.

You're good homie.

Whilst I'd like to think that they're shitposts, 7thSense is not a shitposter. So, I'm devastated that people who are hopeful about this already think that this won't be alone sufficient to gain a couple of Norwood.

shookones

Reaction score
Whilst I'd like to think that they're shitposts, 7thSense is not a shitposter. So, I'm devastated that people who are hopeful about this already think that this won't be alone sufficient to gain a couple of Norwood.

Didn't say HE was but damn. Why are people who were hopeful once not anymore? There has always been the same amount of information of this lotion for MONTHS now.

Yet people keep asking the same questions and getting the same answers. Nobody reading the faq?

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't have to take finasteride but they have the potential to work very strongly togheter because they act on different paths. So finasteride + brotzu should theoretical give better results than just the lotion which does not mean the lotion wont work without finasterid.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t guys-- did my one innocent question lead to a page of paranoia?

I'm female I can't take finasteride--I was just curious.

shookwun

Reaction score
The cure is here.

We did it

Prosthesis

649_500_csupload_46529937.jpg

PHXVQfe.gif

InBeforeTheCure

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are many studies on the Internet about the capacities of Equol, many of them tried a lot of % in vitro tests. Equol and finasteride, as you know, act different ways. I don't wanna repeat the already 100 times discussed point, but I don't care about the power of it, while I can introduce Finasteride in my regimen. DHT would be reduced sistemically by fina, and topically could be totally detroyed by equol. Fun fact is that we do not know S-Equol's half-life, but with a therapy comprehensive of both, we should be ok, even against aggressive forms. Or maybe an upgrade to Dutasteride to systemically destroy almost every % of DHT, even if the risk of sides would be higher.
I know it's inevitable to compare Brotzu Lotion to the big 3, but right now it is the most senseless thing to think at (no offense on you though), it's better to think what products can support it when available. Finasteride for sure, I would put out Minoxidil because the action of DGLA is similar on the theorical side, but it's very different on the practical side. Stimulating the microcirculation means stimulating ALSO the perycite (minoxidil's effect) but causing no initial shedding nor the sides of minoxidil, because we are not going to superficially "drug" it, but we are going to repair it and the smaller and deeper cells, so it's not resulting in an "overpumping blood" effect only on the last parts of the blood's trip to the hair bulb. As Brotzu said when spoke at Genova's Gaslini, the Minoxidil can't go deeper than the perycite, because he can not reach the endothelial cells, but DGLA can if carried into cathionic liposomes (reaching the endothelial cells).

This shows PGE2, but PGE1 binds to the same receptors -- effects might be a little different upon PGE1 binding, or due to differences in cell type (image from Dey et al.).

pge2_pathway.png

Marubayashi et al. observed increased intracellular calcium in minoxidil-treated DPCs. Han et al. found that minoxidil enhanced hair growth in organ culture, and that this effect was dependent on minoxidil-induced ERK and Akt phosphorylation. Kwack et al. also found phosphorylation of Akt (PKB), increased PKA phosphorylation, GSK-3beta phosphorylation (and consequently increased beta-catenin stabilization and transcription of beta-catenin target genes, obviously very important for hair growth!) in minoxidil-treated DPCs. And we also know about upregulation of VEGF (Lachgar et al. and again Marubayashi et al.) -- VEGF of course binds to VEGFR in endothelial cells to effect angiogenesis. All this is why I said minoxidil and PGE1 act on similar pathways.

I'm curious though about why you think direct effects of minoxidil and PGE1 on vascular cells rather than the cells of the hair follicle itself is so critical? Is there any research/publications along these lines? I searched but couldn't find any. I would expect, unless proven otherwise, that most of the beneficial effects of both minoxidil and PGE1 are dependent on their (known in the case of minoxidil) actions on the cells of the hair follicle rather than on cells of blood vessels.

Last edited:

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cure is here.

We did it

Prosthesis

649_500_csupload_46529937.jpg

PHXVQfe.gif
This was actually funny especially when you are on a smartphone and had to scroll hahaha

Holy sh*t guys-- did my one innocent question lead to a page of paranoia?

I'm female I can't take finasteride--I was just curious.

What have you done!? Take responsibility for your actions. You have to take finasteride now too.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride and Dutasteride, I explained it well many pages ago: in synthesis, Fina inhibites the enzyme 5-alfa-reductase type 2, Duta inhibites also the type 1; they work by physically destroy the possibility to synthetize DHT from T, lowering DHT levels systemically (so causing on some people side effects), while S-Equol has the property to competitively bind to the DHT itself, making impossible for it to attach to the receptor and damage the hair bulb (because the complex S-Equol+DHT creates in fact a new molecule which can no more interact with the receptor, making impossible to cause damage to the follicle). My strongest opinion is that if we can systemically destroy the majority of DHT with fina or duta, and also use Equol to make the leftovers uneffective, we SHOULD be able to "freeze" the Androgenetic Alopecia. But inhibiting high % of DHT means theorically making more dangerous the side effects. In this, my questions are:
- What % of DHT is made unoffensive by using the prescribed dose of Brotzu Lotion?
- Is the lotion alone able to contrast the DHT or do we need the action of Fina or Duta?
- Since the theories and experimentations of the doctor seem to answer "No, fina and duta are not needed" to my last question, what results can we achieve by introducing fina or duta in a regime with the lotion only?
- If the results are better for real, how good is the (Effects)÷(Sides) evaluation, since the anti-DHT are not sides-free?
- In that evaluation, do we have the possibility that Equol goes systemic on those percentages? What happens if it goes? (I don't fully believe some of the users of the Spatolotion / fake lotion who reported the same sides of finasteride).

You seem to understand the mechanisms of s equol and finasteride but yet what you say next is crazy.
The goal is not to lower DHT levels.That will do great damage to your health. I am not even sure if lowering it topically will be fine for the rest of the body. What is PROVEN though is that messing with 5ar enzymes affects brain neurosteroids with probably unpredictable results (finasteride).
We need exactly something like what equol does, which means just not letting DHT screw the follicle.

HOWEVER, I am not sure if you guys paid attention to a certain line of Brotzu Interview. I have read it many many times and what struck me was this: "Question 12. Alopecia areata is caused by several stimuli that affect microcirculation but it often arises during puberty due to the hormonal changes that take place during that age, especially among women. PGE1 and its precursor DLGA are effective but equol boosts their action. PGE1 and DGLA are effective also by themselves in case of androgenetic alopecia but if they are associated with equol they are more effective."

So, MAYBE, finally Brotzu will prove or debunk the theory that DHT does the damage to all kinds of the so called "Androgenetic Alopecia". As I have written again in forum, I strongly believe that some kind of hair loss sufferers (including me) do not suffer from DHT sensivity but from other hormonal inbalances ( eg E1 and E2). The different patterns could be a proof of this.
IF Brotzu works for everybody, then it means DHT it's 100% responsible for the damage.

All I mean is that the triple-factor-protection Brotzu promises (DGLA-Equol-Carnitine) could be two-factor for some people. I am really, really curious to see what will happen if this is thecase and how useful carnitine will be.

ArroçAlForn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How long were you on Propecia?

I was on finasteride like 2 years. Now I've been 2 n a half months since I dropped it. I know Im not 100%. I find sometimes difficult keeping the erection, and my libido is not the same as it used to be, above all due to anxiety to fail again. I wouldnt recommend Propecia at all. Now Im taking maca, any other suggestions? Hope to be well in not too long. I want both hair and my penis back again!!

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was on finasteride like 2 years. Now I've been 2 n a half months since I dropped it. I know Im not 100%. I find sometimes difficult keeping the erection, and my libido is not the same as it used to be, above all due to anxiety to fail again. I wouldnt recommend Propecia at all. Now Im taking maca, any other suggestions? Hope to be well in not too long. I want both hair and my penis back again!!

If you haven't already try zinc. Get zinc glycinate and take at least 30mg for a month. (I'd do 50mg as up to 200 mg has been shown to be safe for a month), and then reduce to 15mg to 30mg if it's working. It gave my libido a boost for sure. I sweat a ton though which apparently contributes to a zinc deficiency and a deficiency seemingly reduces Testosterone.

ArroçAlForn

My Regimen
Reaction score
How old are you?
28 this month

If you haven't already try zinc. Get zinc glycinate and take at least 30mg for a month. (I'd do 50mg as up to 200 mg has been shown to be safe for a month), and then reduce to 15mg to 30mg if it's working. It gave my libido a boost for sure. I sweat a ton though which apparently contributes to a zinc deficiency and a deficiency seemingly reduces Testosterone.

Where did you get that zinc? From herbalist? I'll try it. Thanks bro.