Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What gets on my nerves is that FIDIA is like a f***** school. WTF does it mean we will be open from 9th January? What are you, a school student? Even January 2nd is business day and this company acts like its a damn high school with winter holidays.
They did the same in summer for god's shake

cratusg

Established Member
Reaction score
What gets on my nerves is that FIDIA is like a f***** school. WTF does it mean we will be open from 9th January? What are you, a school student? Even January 2nd is business day and this company acts like its a damn high school with winter holidays.
They did the same in summer for god's shake

Completely agree with you. Not that it will speed up anything sitting here and whine about every god damn thing but hell it feels good to just ventilate and to "meet" other people having the same thoughts as yourself.

Let this lotion come to the market in march at latest and just please let it at least maintain/strengthern our current hair and if it gives regrowth, that's awesome! But please, for once, let us have something THIS YEAR.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree to both of you, something to maintain would already be a very wonderful thing

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who are using Minoxidil as their regiment, how well is this working for you.

I tried to use it but gave up on the fourth day because I couldn't put my fingers in my hair without losing 100 strands of hair.

If Brotzu lotion isn't more effective than Minoxidil, then I am screwed because I really don't like using Minoxidil at all. I have a mini heartbreak overtime I run my fingers in my hair

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the only thing I want at this moment is not even the lotion, I want press release or just simple statement via email/website: "trials are completed" or "sorry, trials results are not satisfying". That's it. If they continue feeding us with these rumours on FB and forums, generic emails .. well, f**k them and all this lotion "epopee". At least other companies show some signs of life, but not this one.

Last edited:

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For those who are using Minoxidil as their regiment, how well is this working for you.

I tried to use it but gave up on the fourth day because I couldn't put my fingers in my hair without losing 100 strands of hair.

If Brotzu lotion isn't more effective than Minoxidil, then I am screwed because I really don't like using Minoxidil at all. I have a mini heartbreak overtime I run my fingers in my hair

4 Days? I'm using it for 3 months now, with a ton of regrowth, so every couple of days Nizoral shampoo 2%, going well so far.

I lost a sh*t ton of thin hairs in the first 3 weeks and now I'm losing almost nothing

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

i like minoxidil...i put it off for a long time...i had no reaction for 2 weeks..then 2 weeks heavy shedding..then by 5th week in magnifying mirror i saw regrowth...still seeing regrowth--i also stopped shedding small hairs and hair is 'rooted' compared to before minoxidil...i use topical spironolactone also.

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the only thing I want at this moment is not even the lotion, I want press release or just simple statement via email/website: "trials are completed" or "sorry, trials results are not satisfying". That's it. If they continue fiding us with these rumours on FB and forums, generic emails .. well, f**k them and all this lotion "epopee". At least other companies show some signs of life, but not this one.
This exactly.
I would love to see this lotion on their website, in a product pipeline page. Just so they have some official acknowledgement of it.

Even Cassiopeas pipeline page shows what stage Breezula is in, and that drugs been in trials since 1786 lol.

Fidias lack of even mentioning it (outside personal emails) concerns me. This is the behavior of a company that thinks they might have a dud on their hands. If it fails, then they never really have to explain it because they never really even acknowledged it it was ever coming.

This lotion is like Area 51. We see it, we we know it exists but there's no official statement on its existence

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re not gonna put up anything official until they’ve determined the results of the trial. They’re not looking for funding for research/development and they’re also not some shitty kickstarted startup that needs to generate hype on internet forums.

I don’t agree with this idea that Fidia is being all quiet and/or “acting weird" that many people seem to have.
The trials finished at the end of december, and then they went on vacation. They’re not going to give us information before they’ve had time to analyze results, which beps guessed would take at least a month. And they’re not even the ones running the trial, a associated company is.

Elena from Fidia always told us exactly what they needed to tell us, that the trials were still going on and the results were not determined yet. They’ve been acting professionally and politely and friendly, the whole damn time.

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
source please.
source: beps

aye, we also heard about "friday announcement".
Source? If you mean the supposed "announcement before Christmas", then yeah, that was a mistake by the person the bellicapelli mod was talking to, not Fidia as a whole. If it even happened at all of course. It was never more than hearsay, and it would have been weird if it came true (a statement immedately after trials were done, right before Christmas).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone were to go back on this thread, they could figure out when the trials started, and then add twenty four weeks.

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
his words are just his words

Well, it's the words of someone who knows Brotzu and who's statements all line up with the facts.
But more importantly: even if you ignore him there's absolutely nothing weird or surprising about the fact that Fidia haven't put anything official yet, rather it's precisely what you'd expect.

MomoGee

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They’re not gonna put up anything official until they’ve determined the results of the trial. They’re not looking for funding for research/development and they’re also not some shitty kickstarted startup that needs to generate hype on internet forums.

I don’t agree with this idea that Fidia is being all quiet and/or “acting weird" that many people seem to have.
The trials finished at the end of december, and then they went on vacation. They’re not going to give us information before they’ve had time to analyze results, which beps guessed would take at least a month. And they’re not even the ones running the trial, a associated company is.

Elena from Fidia always told us exactly what they needed to tell us, that the trials were still going on and the results were not determined yet. They’ve been acting professionally and politely and friendly, the whole damn time.
Fidia is taking the professional approach and awaiting for their trial results to do the talking, which is respectable. But I am losing my sanity through each day that passes and would at least like some form of an update or expected timeline.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone were to go back on this thread, they could figure out when the trials started, and then add twenty four weeks.

trials started i end of May..

I have no idea if trials are 6 months or a year.