Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm part of the first group buy, I don't have much hope!

Regarding when do Fidia re open, the below is an out of office automated email.

"Thank you for your message, Fidia will be closed for Christmas Holidays from December 24th until January 8th, 2017. For urgent matters please call +39 3420704040 or send an email."
So Beps was right, hope Santa Fidia will give us a late beautiful present.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, another rumour: someone called mary7876 from IESON provided link to the Italian patent and trademark office website:
http://www.uibm.gov.it/uibm/dati/Avanzata.aspx?load=info_list_uno&id=2258175&table=Invention

and then wrote this:

The only complain: why..... so ....... many ....... commas

P.S. @The 7TH Sense do you know where did she get this information from?

Also there is a patent regarding alopecia androgenetica,
http://www.uibm.gov.it/uibm/dati/Ti..._uno&id=1561735&table=Invention&#ancoraSearch

"pomata con liposomi cationici (puce), contenenti prostaglandina pge1 (alprostadil), e di una pomata con liposomi con fosfaditilcolina, resi cationici, con l-polisina contenenti prostaglandina pge1 (alprostadil) per la prevenzione ed il trattamento della calvizie iniziale."

beps63

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The timing lines up with his claims of him 6 years ago trying to find a solution to microcirculation of diabetic limbs and noticing hair growth. I don't doubt he applied for a patent soon after. But it's not new information, the 2010/2011 early patent is also listed as a citation in the Fidia patent already.
That was the first patent how Brotzu formulated. The product was a drug, the follw patent is a cosmetic. . So they have close every possibility ;)

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the first patent how Brotzu formulated. The product was a drug, the follw patent is a cosmetic. . So they have close every possibility ;)
welcome back. Is there any news regarding the lotion and Fidia? Everyone here is worried because of these "friday announcement" and uncertainties. FIdia is acting very strangely in this situation.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score

My man Beps! Someone give this man an award. Thank you.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are closed for Christmas Holidays Until 8 January. Impossible have news from Fidia Now
Will the lotion require fridge to preserve or can I tell someone from Italy to ship it to my location? (Denmark)

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63, next time you meet the doctor tell him he is my hero.
Does this mean that if it was released as a drug, the product would be available already, just like Finasteride with a prescription? And last 6 years are to make a cosmetic instead of a drug?

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No, they made it a cosmetic so it'd be released earlier, since there are no studies required to publish a cosmetic ;)

InfamousOne

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does this mean that if it was released as a drug, the product would be available already, just like Finasteride with a prescription? And last 6 years are to make a cosmetic instead of a drug?

No, the opposite. If the lotion was to be released as a drug, it would have had to gone through the phases of clinical testing. This would have likely cost the company at least 6 years, and hundreds of millions just to find out if it's efficient or not. Brotzu surveyed companies and all of them said a clinical trial would be too expensive. This resulted in the lotion being disregarded and sitting on the side for a few years until someone decided to try DGLA which made it a cosmetic.

It's what happened with RU58841, it was tested... comparable to Finasteride without the side effects. It was basically a topical Finasteride without the side effects, but no company went forward with the trials because there was no money to be made. That's the problem with cosmetic issues, unless there's money to be made, no one will move forward with it. If it was a health-related issue, at least there could be public funding/fundraisers to help fund the research.

Xdevil520x

Reaction score
I actually used RU58841 from Kaneshop. I quit finasteride after bad sides, and used RU for about 8 months. It seemed to give the same sides as finasteride, just to a lesser extent. Didnt help my hairline either only the crown. Really hoping this brotzu lotion does what its supposed to. 25 and NW3 fast approaching a NW4. Need it now! Lol

growssj3

Established Member
Reaction score
I see this sh*t taking ages until its out

Hope not but bad feeling. Like gb noone ever got sth only minoxidil 2% scam