Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

pojabigeto

My Regimen
Reaction score

thegoodthebaldtheugly

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if dermarolling + Brotzu would give the absorption a huge boost and make the lotion more effective, also restoring the follicles that have been dormant for ages. It's good to dream.

Dermarolling has always been a controversial issue. Some people suggest that you should roll with a 1.5mm roller and to the point where you see tiny droplets of blood. Others suggest .5mm works just as fine and all you have to see is redness.

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if dermarolling + Brotzu would give the absorption a huge boost and make the lotion more effective, also restoring the follicles that have been dormant for ages. It's good to dream.

Dermarolling + Brotzu =
troy1.jpg

The 7TH Sense

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Everything that attacks the Androgenetic Alopecia on a different side is useful. Since none of the treatments available in the past, present or near future can be considered a "cure", we have to use all of our weapons and all of our different strategies.
Dermarolling is useful to reactivate the microcirculation through micro-abrasions, finasteride is useful because it inhibites 5-alfa-reductase type 2, Dutasteride inhibites also the type 1, PRP stimulates the microcirculation through active laser rays, topical antiandrigens like 17-Beta-Estradiolo and Progesterone and Spironolattone, Brotzu lotion that contains Equol which inhibites the DHT by competitively binding it plus DGLA which vasodilates the endotelial plus Carnitine which helps the cell's metabolism, and Cathionic Liposomes carries all of them directly in the bulb; Nizoral and Locoidon help to minimize sebum and irritation. Plus we have Reglandin, the new Kelopesia, maybe even Rivertown Therapeutics' new molecule if it will be available before Replicel-Shiseido's RCH-01 which I consider the final cure.
Only Minoxidil in my opinion will be useless, since its work is already substituted by DGLA.

We need Brotzu lotion, which seems like the most powerful weapon apart from a final cure, and I'm sure with all of these our Androgenetic Alopecia will be constricted in quiescence.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but what is Marlin saying in the end? That he has verified everything Brotzu and beps said, but what about Fidia? I mean the company or the bunch of professional people behind the lotion, what do we really know about Fidia´s trials for example? Have they already finished?

Right now I can´t see the light folks, but I believe in the lotion! I just think we need clear information... Ok Fidia is closed until January, but what´s going on right now? What did they do before they closed the gates to go home and enjoy the holidays?

Still remember Devon and Follicept and then nothing happened...

Last edited:

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
We could probably benefit from the @Admin perhaos attempting to make contact once FIDIA are open again. It would be to the benefit of the site for the Admin to take some interest in something which has a massive amount of traction on here. Maybe with an official dialogue we could have at least have gained some insight into the farce that happened over Christmas, or avoided it altogether. Or maybe not, but the effort would have been appreciated. This lotion isn't even considered on the research pipeline.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would really love to violently smash your head against a car window until you're concussed and then proceed to kick your teeth down your c*** throat. Trolling a hairloss forum should be punishable by death - by skullfucking.
Wow.. just, Wow. How is it this guy isn't removed from this thread?... I've been dealing with hairloss for 30 years now, and so I understand the angst that comes with losing hair. Over the years there have been many drugs that have come out (Duta, propecia, minoxidil, et al) and there have been many press releases about hairloss drugs that got shelved. If you can count on anything, just know that the process of drugs coming to market is slow, arduous, and most often, drugs in clinical trials simply don't work. It's frustrating being at the mercy of others and not be able to somehow make things happen ourselves - but that's just how it. It's important to maintain this perspective, otherwise you will often be at the mercy of your darkest emotions when promising drugs don't work or come to the marketplace.

Happy Holidays, Gents!

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow.. just, Wow. How is it this guy isn't removed from this thread?... I've been dealing with hairloss for 30 years now, and so I understand the angst that comes with losing hair. Over the years there have been many drugs that have come out (Duta, propecia, minoxidil, et al) and there have been many press releases about hairloss drugs that got shelved. If you can count on anything, just know that the process of drugs coming to market is slow, arduous, and most often, drugs in clinical trials simply don't work. It's frustrating being at the mercy of others and not be able to somehow make things happen ourselves - but that's just how it. It's important to maintain this perspective, otherwise you will often be at the mercy of your darkest emotions when promising drugs don't work or come to the marketplace.

Happy Holidays, Gents!
So tell us about these drugs with press releases that got shelved? Also this is gonna be a cosmetic not a drug so no lengthy trials required. Stop spreading nonsense.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So tell us about these drugs with press releases that got shelved? Also this is gonna be a cosmetic not a drug so no lengthy trials required. Stop spreading nonsense.

Proctor & Gamble developed a Hedgehog agonist that didn't succeed in clinical trials. Neither did a recent trial of a stronger formula of Bimatoprost, additionally, IGF-1 didn't do well in clinical trials. Not to mention all kinds of alternative therapies such as: Lasers, spironolactone, Ketoconazole, PRP, and so many others I've forgotten over the past 30 years.

No one on this board knows any of the details of Fidia's drug trial on hairloss. There has only been gossip and speculation, which leads you exactly where this thread started – no where. The only nonsense here is your believing in theories and shots in the dark instead of patiently waiting the for the facts to arrive.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
@beps63, could you by any chance, smallest of it, post some before after pics (of your head of course), and clear our doubts, please. Please, we would be so pleased.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
I follow this thread for a while now and I just think that we reach a point where things are just sad. People struggling with their baldness are here everyday, maybe several times a day, just to gain some hope. Existence of these rumors is beyond me.

My advice to anyone: dont listen any rumors anymore. Dont get excited over words spread on various forum. Release and efficiency of this lotion is not something you can control, so just wait for an official announcement if it happens.

I know it is difficult but a great advice someone gave me was to worry for things I could change and to not bother with things I could not. Sure if the lotion is available someday I will get it. But until it happens there is nothing I can do and I refuse to be disapointed by losers spreading rumors because they have nothing else to do.

potato87

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people should continue to post whatever they like here, the problem stems from peoples lack of writing skills. The difference between "the lotion will be out in 7 months" and "It is my guess the lotion will be out in 7 months" are pretty substantial. Please state if you are claiming something you believe is fact (along with any evidence or reasoning) or state if it is your own best guess or hope.