Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Bro you shouldn't be so suspicious about it... He is a doctor in Italy, so it makes sense that an italian company acquired the patent. If someone like Bayer or Merck hold the patent you wouldnt be so sceptical. Maybe they were just fast enough to see potential before anyone else did. And let's not forget that he didn't quite advertise it. His field is vascular surgery and he came upon this almost by chance. It's not like he was trying to find something specifically for Androgenetic Alopecia and was trying to persuade pharma companies...
Im not trying to be pessimistic i just like to err on the side of caution, im a scientist so until i see results thats the way i am programmed.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
First it was end of summer holidays, then before Christmas, now February. Come on Fidia, I need something to hold me until Histogen, which will hold me until Replicel/Shiseido, which will hold me until Tsuji. F*** my life
Sorry Hank it looks like the cancer (hair loss) is here to stay..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I apologize if I thought you were from a different country. I often deal with international English and can almost always tell when English isn't their primary language, even when it is very good. The large majority of the time I'm wrong is when they're Swedish, because their English is immaculate. To the point where if someone's English grammar is peculiarly good, I assume they're Swedish. Again, I'm sorry.

That did piss me off because it seemed like a passive aggressive dig but that was not my issue with you either.
I don't really want to clog up thread...I've basically been ignoring you.. you quoted me again today and therefore are starting this up.

bencarsno

My Regimen
Reaction score
But, uh, didn’t beps already say that trials where conducted by a third-party who wouldn’t present the results to Fidia until February? (source: page 263)
Seeing Fidia make some big press announcement today would sort of have contradicted beps then, no?

Also, it would be a little strange to announce a new product on the day before Christmas imo, when everyone is busy with everything else. I’m sure it was just some misunderstanding on the side of the moderator or the person he spoke to.

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I think this is getting out of hand. The people who have been saying "An announcement will come before the holidays" are now saying "why would fidia release something before xmas when they are probably busy will festive stuff". What is this about guys? DO you not understand we are going around in circles.

All we know so far is heresy and if anyone thinks differently then I challenge you to find me a link regarding this lotion on the Fidia website. On the official Fidia website.... You won't find it because its not there. There is nothing about this lotion on their website I promise. I want to rant but I don't want to lose the purpose of this message which is to ask someone to kindly send me the link to the "FIDIA" website where they even mention this lotion cos we really are going on Chinese whispers here.

Please don't reply with generic comments like "if you have no hope, don't come here" cos I genuinely do have hope. I just want a link to go on. Something from their website that they actually have this in the pipeline. And do not say they are "keeping it silent". That is a ridiculously thing for any company to do and there is no need.

Thanks and i await the link.

AnArcticTaco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, I think this is getting out of hand. The people who have been saying "An announcement will come before the holidays" are now saying "why would fidia release something before xmas when they are probably busy will festive stuff". What is this about guys? DO you not understand we are going around in circles.

All we know so far is heresy and if anyone thinks differently then I challenge you to find me a link regarding this lotion on the Fidia website. On the official Fidia website.... You won't find it because its not there. There is nothing about this lotion on their website I promise. I want to rant but I don't want to lose the purpose of this message which is to ask someone to kindly send me the link to the "FIDIA" website where they even mention this lotion cos we really are going on Chinese whispers here.

Please don't reply with generic comments like "if you have no hope, don't come here" cos I genuinely do have hope. I just want a link to go on. Something from their website that they actually have this in the pipeline. And do not say they are "keeping it silent". That is a ridiculously thing for any company to do and there is no need.

Thanks and i await the link.

We know FIDIA has the lotion in trial. They've confirmed this over email, are officially the owners of the patent and Brotzu even said it.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
So the moderator on Ieson just posted this

Posted - December 17 2016: 22:38:29
In February, the report will be ready for these tests (as he said Beps), it is said to be made public, for sure will be delivered to Phidias.

And in the meantime, let us continue to talk (even) of the microcirculation, it is not forbidden to non-experts ... Hello MA - rlin
icon_smile.gif

and then this

The trials are made by third parties on behalf of Phidias (so he told me Beps) and then the report is presented to Phidias February.

Hello

MA - rlin

Guess its just waiting time for the next couple of months so put on your hats for now and enjoy what is left of your bald life :)

So wait did Beps actually say this?

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
We know FIDIA has the lotion in trial. They've confirmed this over email, are officially the owners of the patent and Brotzu even said it.

Where is this email? Anyone seen this that can share it with us?

I am by no means a pessimist but when we say 'Fidia has said this' or 'someone from fidia told someone this..' can we have some proof in the future.

Also can the next poster post a link to the fidia website where they mention the product (even in passing!)

ironix

Established Member
Reaction score
Where is this email? Anyone seen this that can share it with us?

I am by no means a pessimist but when we say 'Fidia has said this' or 'someone from fidia told someone this..' can we have some proof in the future.

Also can the next poster post a link to the fidia website where they mention the product (even in passing!)

There are emails from fidia everywhere in this tread. Just search for them. Someone even reposted all of them a few pages ago and fidia never mentioned the lotion on their website or in a press release.

Sweet-Potato

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are emails from fidia everywhere in this tread. Just search for them. Someone even reposted all of them a few pages ago and fidia never mentioned the lotion on their website or in a press release.

Can someone kindly report these emails?

'fidia never mentioned the lotion on their website or in a press release' - thank you for this information. if this doesn't ring alarm bells i dont know what will.

Also, can I get some likes looooool. I dont know why i'm getting dislikes for my voice of reason :eek:

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can someone kindly report these emails?

'fidia never mentioned the lotion on their website or in a press release' - thank you for this information. if this doesn't ring alarm bells i dont know what will.

Also, can I get some likes looooool. I dont know why i'm getting dislikes for my voice of reason :eek:

You're not being a "voice of reason" when the information you request can be found in abundance throughout this thread. They always respond with the same generic "The product is undergoing trials and we can't comment on release dates...etc."

Where my issue comes in, especially in light of this mod talking to the rep and secretary, is that these are all likely standard responses given no matter what. If you emailed them asking about a product that you just pulled out of your ***, there is a very good chance you'd get exactly the same response even if you asked them about the time machine they're building.

Here are the facts:

1) The Dr.'s lotion is obviously real and as based on his published findings in the dermatologist journal and at the conference in Turin last month, it does appear to work.

2) FIDIA bought his patent and filed it over a year ago.

That's it.

The rep telling that mod that there would be a press release this week was probably just a clever way of getting at least a few people to stop f*****g calling her before Christmas and she'd be gone on holidays before week's end and the flood would return — smart move.

The secretary's response is likely either she legitimately doesn't know or she simply feigns ignorance because it is in the company's best interest.

Because of all this, it calls into question whether the lotion is actually undergoing trials or not; they never directly refer to the product or its nature in their emails. Even Brotzu himself seems to be being kept in the dark as it's not his product anymore and said that FIDIA might possibly have news by year's end. It could very well be that they bought the patent to keep it from competitors, they didn't feel it was a viable product, etc.

People, time is running out and they've had plenty of it to confirm if this will comply with EU regulations. In the nearly 2 years since the patent being filed, there is no official news and no new trademarks filed by the company. If you don't hear anything in a couple of months, it's safe to say the product was shelved.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're not being a "voice of reason" when the information you request can be found in abundance throughout this thread. They always respond with the same generic "The product is undergoing trials and we can't comment on release dates...etc."

Where my issue comes in, especially in light of this mod talking to the rep and secretary, is that these are all likely standard responses given no matter what. If you emailed them asking about a product that you just pulled out of your ***, there is a very good chance you'd get exactly the same response even if you asked them about the time machine they're building.

Here are the facts:

1) The Dr.'s lotion is obviously real and as based on his published findings in the dermatologist journal and at the conference in Turin last month, it does appear to work.

2) FIDIA bought his patent and filed it over a year ago.

That's it.

The rep telling that mod that there would be a press release this week was probably just a clever way of getting at least a few people to stop f*****g calling her before Christmas and she'd be gone on holidays before week's end and the flood would return — smart move.

The secretary's response is likely either she legitimately doesn't know or she simply feigns ignorance because it is in the company's best interest.

Because of all this, it calls into question whether the lotion is actually undergoing trials or not; they never directly refer to the product or its nature in their emails. Even Brotzu himself seems to be being kept in the dark as it's not his product anymore and said that FIDIA might possibly have news by year's end. It could very well be that they bought the patent to keep it from competitors, they didn't feel it was a viable product, etc.

People, time is running out and they've had plenty of it to confirm if this will comply with EU regulations. In the nearly 2 years since the patent being filed, there is no official news and no new trademarks filed by the company. If you don't hear anything in a couple of months, it's safe to say the product was shelved.

I think the 1st person to be pissed off / dissapointed by this will be dr Brotzu he worked so hard the last couple of years to do the research for this product only for it to get shelved like that. Also dont forget he was working on a drug for diabetes for 10 years before that that also got shelved and this lotion is kind of a continuation of that. So I think Brotzu will be 100% with us if this clown company does not decide to release anything.