Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

GiveMeAccessToMyAccount

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude read my post...I never said it wouldn't work not once...im laughing at you clowns arguing and freaking out over the slightest thing that's nearly 300 pages of pure sh*t being talked...arguing over the non existent if your arguing over the non existent you are really arguing over imagination if you are suffering the non existential that's called insanity.... just let that sink in

Hey man, you seem sensible, can you give me some more info on this product if there is any? Everyone else seems to be reacting like they work for the company. As if asking questions is detrimental to the sales of their product.
really u believe in karma?
okay
then tell me why are u balding? What sins have u done for which u are punished with baldness?
answer me
stop believing in this thing " karma will catch up with u"
it's pretty non-sense. Welcome to reality.

So are their before and after pics and does this indeed give minoxidil-like results? Please answer me, thank you.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not sure if a shitty wordpress blog legitimizes him.

Well so far he's been more accurate then the Italian Forum gossip...

How is you FDA investigation going?
did you ever contact them to ask them your question you keep posting here?
Did you get actual clarity on that?

BruceMackenzie

Established Member
Reaction score
It's possible that they had some intentions to release information before the holidays due to the increased hype of the lotion, but found it too difficult to produce something they were 100% happy with in time.

Recon_s

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That makes no sense.

It doesn't matter though, you're going to find out in a matter of hours.

Like look at this for a random example... Who in the F*ck is this guy to bash down someone else's opinion over something that A) does not exist and B) he knows nothing about....where will this goof be when nothing is released today?? Hiding or back on here giving his expert assumptions on why nothing was released or something to that effect

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
OMG this thread is going to lose its collective minds LOLOLOL

Well that could have been easily predicted. :)

No news = frustrated people, compounded with the "I told you so" naysayers = sh*t storm!

Kind of funny to see how people on a forum are fighting between themselves about something they have no control over.

I still have faith, nothing we can do but let fidia do what fidia needs to do. Hopefully we'll have news soon.

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys all need to chill. Just because they didn't announce anything really doesn't mean a thing. We have no clue if they originally planned on making a statement. JUST WAIT. You guys are losing all faith for no reason.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We also know that other companies had no interest in the patent so there is most likely a reason for that other than that the original patent had PGE1 in it.

Oh yes,I do know how they work very well, maybe better than you think you do.
Do you have any PROOF for what you claim? (links,sources etc?)

barfacan

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why the fu*k are u negative idiots in this forum? Just leave it! If you know that it will not work then why are you here? go and leave! i hate this fkcing pessism

Hairloss makes people crazy. almost 300 pages with almost 1 million views. come on st. brotzu, we need your potion....

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle Thought contacted a rep. He didn't get anymore info about the release date, but he did say they are well aware of the interest in the lotion and that they are equally excited about it.
Can you post source ? He just said its highly likely that they are excited for the lotion aswell its just his opinion on what they think..

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Follicle Thought contacted a rep. He didn't get anymore info about the release date, but he did say they are well aware of the interest in the lotion and that they are equally excited about it.

This is the type of news which motivates me to check this thread every 30 seconds! :D

Thanks for the update!

Also if you could please post the source as @Xander94 requested as well.

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh yes,I do know how they work very well, maybe better than you think you do.
Do you have any PROOF for what you claim? (links,sources etc?)
I cant remember the link but brotzu himself said that and any member with knowledge here will back me up on that so cop onto yourself looking for an argument. BTW i work with commercializing products for a multinational pharma company so what i am saying is not nonsense about product launches.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I did get clarity. The clarity is very specific: If your product claims to grow hair or have any effect on any physiological function of your body, it will be a drug. No exceptions. This isn't arguable. I'm sorry if you can't handle being wrong because you still seem bitter about it for some reason. I gladly admit my mistakes and when I'm wrong. It doesn't matter who's right or wrong, as long as the facts are presented clearly and everyone learns from them and are on the same page. I do not hold you accountable for being wrong. I'm wrong all the time, but then I learn more and then stop being wrong. I was convinced it would be a cosmetic just like you, until I actually learned that it wouldn't be. *In the USA. I don't know about Europe.

That was not what you posted I had issue with and you know it. lol..

Nice try though.

Abelibano

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I cant remember the link but brotzu himself said that and any member with knowledge here will back me up on that so cop onto yourself looking for an argument. BTW i work with commercializing products for a multinational pharma company so what i am saying is not nonsense about product launches.

Bro you shouldn't be so suspicious about it... He is a doctor in Italy, so it makes sense that an italian company acquired the patent. If someone like Bayer or Merck hold the patent you wouldnt be so sceptical. Maybe they were just fast enough to see potential before anyone else did. And let's not forget that he didn't quite advertise it. His field is vascular surgery and he came upon this almost by chance. It's not like he was trying to find something specifically for Androgenetic Alopecia and was trying to persuade pharma companies...