Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

pojabigeto

My Regimen
Reaction score
why can't someone reputed (like a mod / admin) of OUR forum get in touch with FIDIA and ask them directly? The information we are reading is largely hearsay.

Have we no Italians on board? Someone can please perhaps call up FIDIA and ask?

The pain of balding is intolerable. We should all unite and do something!

Headdy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
126716-125658.jpg

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
someone tought it was a joke the fact that the mod called them again because he hasn't write it yet. but i'm in contact with him on whatsapp, he will write soon

was there an official statement by the mod of bellicapelli or was it a statement by an user? what do you think will the mod say? the one you are in contact via WhatsApp?

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
why can't someone reputed (like a mod / admin) of OUR forum get in touch with FIDIA and ask them directly? The information we are reading is largely hearsay.

Have we no Italians on board? Someone can please perhaps call up FIDIA and ask?

The pain of balding is intolerable. We should all unite and do something!

i think @Roberto_72 is the right person, he is italian and admin too. :cool:

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
was there an official statement by the mod of bellicapelli or was it a statement by an user? what do you think will the mod say? the one you are in contact via WhatsApp?

i mean i'm in contact with that mod of bellicapelli! i will simply report what i already told u,

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe the second secretary was misinformed and the first one was right and we will get the news in the next hours. Who knows?
Unlikely but who knows. I think someone from bellacappelli just called fidia to see if they were still in the office. They still picked up the phone but he didnt talk lol...

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Quote from the bellacappeli mod:

"Guys, I called back 1 and a half ago, he answered a secretary to whom I asked to speak to the lady the other day that is not a secretary but one of the staff of the public believe relations, or cmq who was informed on each other, I made the last lady (the other day he told me his name and surname) to the secretary but said that now was not in place.

I also sent an email the day I phoned the first time after talking to Mrs. to confirm my identity and to be possibly contacted.

They have clearly decided not to do the press, but I do not know why."

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
i think @Roberto_72 is the right person, he is italian and admin too. :cool:
There is only one @Admin :)
Anyways, if the outcome of my call results to be the same of the bellicapelli mod, I am glad to pass on the offer :-D

Reactions: tzt

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this is why i posted the update from follicle Thought...it did not give me impression we were getting a press release and they are still working on the trials.
but he wrote in an upbeat way as if there would be good news at some point soon--which leads me to believe he got
off the record information

if people are really freaking out try to get information from him since he spoke to them...and no offense to Italian moderator from the forum..he writes in a more clear way and runs a website that is more about 'news' then a forum..

I just noticed Roberto is going to call--thats great i hope he gets some information

moriarty

My Regimen
Reaction score
From folliclethought today:

"Yes Fidia is well aware of the interest in the lotion and it’s highly likely they are excited for it as well."

"Maybe today, maybe next month but Fidia will put out a press release."

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
From folliclethought today:

"Yes Fidia is well aware of the interest in the lotion and it’s highly likely they are excited for it as well."

"Maybe today, maybe next month but Fidia will put out a press release."
This highly likely that they are excited is again just a random guy on the nets opinion.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
this was the quote that was more telling to me from Follicle Thought

I heard from a representative at Fidia Pharma that the famed Brotzu Lotion is still undergoing a clinical trial with the company and therefore a release date is not certain yet.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There may yet be some hope then..

yeah

no offense to the Italian forum but i trust the writer from Follicle Thought more than those guys because FT is running a website based on fact and his opinion on facts not rumors.

I trust our people for sure. If Roberto calls i have faith in what he tells us.

Snowblack

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah

no offense to the Italian forum but i trust the writer from Follicle Thought more than those guys because FT is running a website based on fact and his opinion on facts not rumors.

I trust our people for sure. If Roberto calls i have faith in what he tells us.
LOL seriously u think that a mod of an hairloss forum will post bullshit for fun? come on please