Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
Then if i may ask, what is she paid for then? If answering to us balding plebs is clearly not a priority. I'm planning to become a long term client, if the product which interests me gets released, or i have to be Fidia's client from the day it was born to have any information about a product i am willing to buy for a really long time from now? I'm 23 my dear sir, I think you can see my age if you enter my profile.
No, planning to buy on the long term a potential product doesn't give you any right. Intention doesn't make you any special.
You will have a slightly different perception when you will get a bit older.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
December has come and gone. According to Beps, the trials would end this month and this is more than enough time from when they allegedly began to carry out said trials. A lot was riding on his words coming to pass.

Now, apparently, a secretary says she has no idea wtf you're talking about.

Like I said before, there is no guarantee that this would be released even if it works. It's completely in the realm of possibility the email you get when you asked about the lotion beforehand is a standard-issue, copy-paste response regarding any product they may or may not be working on. What someone should have done, is emailed them asking about a product that there is absolutely no reason to believe they are working on (make one up) and see if you get the same response. Hindsight though, much like the year we're all looking forward to, is 2020.

Don't throw your finasteride in the trash just yet, boys.

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there still a possibility they could release some info though? We would Know by 12 if there will be no announcement at all.

Pacey123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's past 1pm, so it's GG for now, enjoy your holidays, hop on minoxidil and or fina and enjoy some drinks, nice holidays to everyone :)

Dalotian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh f*** this, I'm not coming back to this forum til February. What an emotional roller coaster this thread has been.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am depressed I've waited for this product for a year without starting finasteride and my hair density has gone to sh*t. I suppose I will wait until February and then start finasteride. Merry christmas to those who will celebrate...

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I am depressed I've waited for this product for a year without starting finasteride and my hair density has gone to sh*t. I suppose I will wait until February and then start finasteride. Merry christmas to those who will celebrate...

I'm sorry to tell that guy, but you did sh*t ! This lotion use natural sh*t and won't be a success....you should have begun finasteride or dutasteride.....Stop dreaming and take your pills ! It wont KILL YOU. Why a lot of people are so afraid of finasteride or dutasteride ? It won't kill you !

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell that guy, but you did sh*t ! This lotion use natural sh*t and won't be a success....you should have begun finasteride or dutasteride.....Stop dreaming and take your pills ! It wont KILL YOU. Why a lot of people are so afraid of finasteride or dutasteride ? It won't kill you !
It won't kill you, just your endocrine system. No biggie !