Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering, if at the end of December we don't have any news, would it be possible to try and get an interview with Fidia ? or it has been tried and we were denied ?

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
And....what about the famous Kelopesia lotion ???? it should be released in 2016, decemnber !

Stupidon

Established Member
Reaction score
0,25mg EOD isn't gonna do diddly squat.
That should be the recommended dosage for maintenance...

And....what about the famous Kelopesia lotion ???? it should be released in 2016, decemnber !
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

The genius in action.

It's not even him.

Who else on the trial is going to be called Beppe and be 53 years of age as stated in his profile and the 63 part of the name is clearly the year he was born.

The guy exposed himself, and I don't think he gives 2 sausages.
Smart ***, you got the point of my message. FYI, They already experienced some issues with this situation on the italian forum, something you would know if you were a good detective. :)

Last edited:

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score
Wishful thinking would be a press-release on December 23/24th with great results of regrowth and a complete stop of further hair loss within 1 month period. Release date: 1th of February.

Would be sooo awesome... If only...

Greatest Christmas present ever! Fingers crossed!

I've always believed in this treatment, my only fear is that some greedy competitor buys the patent from Fidia and the lotion never gets to the market.

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I've always believed in this treatment, my only fear is that some greedy competitor buys the patent from Fidia and the lotion never gets to the market.

Very unlikely this will happen. And even if, we got the black market.

Thats the least of my worries.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

if the competitor buy the patent he will defeninitly sell the lotion and make benefit, he won't miss an opportunity like this.

fanzen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

sorry for my bad english in advance.

I don't no why people are so excited about brotzu'lotion, nobody speak about side effects, like if side wasn't important.

I had read a topic in this website where someone telling that firstly he see the benefit and after the side effects, I m completly disagree with that, side effects are as important as the benefit.

If combo minoxidil + fina was with no side effects, just some people would wait something new.

When I see composition of lotion, sorry if I'm wrong but it seems that side effects are problably the same as finasteride or minoxidil,

so why people are so excited about something which isn't seems better than combo minoxidil+finasteride and could have the same side effects ?

Sorry again for my english.

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I don't no why people are so excited about brotzu'lotion, nobody speak about side effects, like if side wasn't important.

I had read a topic in this website where someone telling that firstly he see the benefit and after the side effects, I m completly disagree with that, side effects are as important as the benefit.

If combo minoxidil + fina was with no side effects, just some people would wait something new.

When I see composition of lotion, sorry if I'm wrong but it seems that side effects are problably the same as finasteride or minoxidil,

so why people are so excited about something which isn't seems better than combo minoxidil+finasteride and could have the same side effects ?

we can not know nothing before this lotion comes out. What's the point of discussing sides if you don't know the exact effect it has on your scalp/dht levels etc.? No need for another hundreds of pages of useless talk.

Last edited:

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Smart ***, you got the point of my message. FYI, They already experienced some issues with this situation on the italian forum, something you would know if you were a good detective. :)

The only point I got from your message was that you endorse and encourage people to give out private classified information that they SHOULD NOT be releasing.

br1

Reaction score
The only point I got from your message was that you endorse and encourage people to give out private classified information that they SHOULD NOT be releasing.

And you're like the Information police?
Get lost..

paxis

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
But we don't really, do we? Otherwise we'd be soaking our scalps in that stuff by now.

Well, if the lotion gets bought by another company, the trial most likely had good results. Seeing those good results, kane ie would go for it.. Also there will be many many legit GBs

Again, that requires good results at first, which worries me more than being not able to grab it somehow.

IggyPop

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

People are more concerned about how good the lotion is gonna work, we can discuss side effects later.

RobinZain

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once we get our hair back using Brotzu lotion, the girls are gonna like our hair more compared to the guys who never lost their hair, cause we would know the importance of hair and would definitely maintain it much better than them. The tables are gonna turn mothafuckers.

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Once we get our hair back using Brotzu lotion, the girls are gonna like our hair more compared to the guys who never lost their hair, cause we would know the importance of hair and would definitely maintain it much better than them. The tables are gonna turn mothafuckers.
I f*****g hope they do !

surfer9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

If this was some magical cure that got all baldies hair back to thick healthy full heads of hair.....

I think a more important thing that it would do to us is it would make us more confident than those that have hair. We know how hairloss mentally screws your confidence and you become more reclusive. If us baldies all got our hair back it will be like getting out lives back and more......we would want to make up for lost time, we wouldn't care about being rejected by girls as we will be on a high, we will be so happy to have hair again - we won't give a crap about rejection because we know we will get a crap tonne more girls phone numbers than when we were bald.

If I got my hair back right now I would feel euphoric. I would like to think I'd just go out happy as hell and just go up to any girl any time any day.

I'd march into a hairdressers like a King and enjoy myself more than anyone has ever done so at a hairdressers...ever.