Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
OK everyone here is hyped, but are there any success pictures.

Yes,

In the FAQ thread I created you will find a link to a published study on female Androgenetic Alopecia that Brotzu did with pictures and in the footage from his conference in Turin regarding AA

From FIDIA's version of the lotion, not yet.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy only applied the lotion on one half of his head :

898341655.jpg

DrizzyD

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly all that I hope for in general is a great side free (or minimal sides such as with minoxidil) treatment that isn't necessarily a cure but something that can help low to moderately low norwoods maintain (and maybe regrow) for a few years until a definitive cure is created. I think that's why so much sh*t gets started on this thread is because we have contrasts of those new to hair loss and the f*****g seasoned veterans who all desire a different cure to their problem.

foxloss

Reaction score
Do you all think instead of people coming to the forums with "Am I going bald?" and everyone responding with "Get on the big three" it will become "Get on brotzu's lotion immediatly."?

Question, say someone has little to no signs of hairloss. Could they buy and use the product when it's released and they wouldn't have to worry for hairloss in the future? Would it help them maintain their hair from the get-go, or would using the lotion on a fullhead somehow be detrimental?
If the lotion works as we all hope and are hearing it works.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you all think instead of people coming to the forums with "Am I going bald?" and everyone responding with "Get on the big three" it will become "Get on brotzu's lotion immediatly."?

Question, say someone has little to no signs of hairloss. Could they buy and use the product when it's released and they wouldn't have to worry for hairloss in the future? Would it help them maintain their hair from the get-go, or would using the lotion on a fullhead somehow be detrimental?
If the lotion works as we all hope and are hearing it works.

If the lotion works, its mechanism is going to happen whether you're balding or not. So in theory, yes...

Pavi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I could be off base, but wouldn't ordinary vasodialators cure hair loss according Brotzu's theory?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
and why would minoxidil lose effctiveness over time ?

RAC123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am allergic to minoxidil (slight facial swelling/irregular heartbeat) and was wondering if there could be a similar reaction with Brotzu's lotion. What are everyone's thoughts in regards to the potential side effects? I would really appreciate it if @That Guy and @The 7TH Sense would chime in since you two appear to be most familiar with the ingredients/science behind the lotion.

P.S. I am highly sensitive to alcohol and exhibit those same symptoms if I ever consume alcohol. (I believe minoxidil foam contains alcohol?)

Thanks.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If the lotion works, its mechanism is going to happen whether you're balding or not. So in theory, yes...

i agree thats why i think women with even just mild thinning will buy this. not just Androgenetic Alopecia and AA.
basically the Viviscal customer

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Science wise, do you guys really have faith in the lotion?

The lotion's key components:

1. S-equol: has been tested multiple times by hair loss forums before with no results.
2. DGLA: a precursor of PGE1, which Brotzu used on his patients before. However, there's no guarantee that a PRECURSOR will turn into sufficient level of a desired substance in the absence of responsible enzymes unless you're heavily deficient of it. And this is assuming that PGE1 works in the first place.

If so, what makes us so firmly believe the lotion will work?

Please note: I'm not trying to say that the lotion is garbage. Exactly the opposite, I want it to work so much, that I'm questioning it from all possible angles to get some mental assurance.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1. S-equol: has been tested multiple times by hair loss forums before with no results

Equol does bind to DHT. I linked to studies on this. People on hairloss forums aren't likely to make a mixture that is effective.

DGLA: a precursor of PGE1, which Brotzu used on his patients before. However, there's no guarantee that a PRECURSOR will turn into sufficient level of a desired substance in the absence of responsible enzymes unless you're heavily deficient of it. And this is assuming that PGE1 works in the first place.

As Brotzu said in that interview everyone shares, DGLA was found to be just as effective.

The data in the patent, his study that he published (with pics) in that dermatologo journal, his conference in Turin, the testimonials of at least one person in his own trial and the fact that a long-running pharmaceutical company thought it was impressive enough to warrant buying the patent and trialing the lotion themselves.

There's little question at this point that the lotion works. It's about exactly how effective it can be and if it is viable as a product at this point.

Reactions: WMQ

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score

1. S-equol: has been tested multiple times by hair loss forums before with no results.
2. DGLA: a precursor of PGE1, which Brotzu used on his patients before. However, there's no guarantee that a PRECURSOR will turn into sufficient level of a desired substance in the absence of responsible enzymes unless you're heavily deficient of it. And this is assuming that PGE1 works in the first place.

Please note: I'm not trying to say that the lotion is garbage. Exactly the opposite, I want it to work so much, that I'm questioning it from all possible angles to get some mental assurance.

1) I have not seen s-equol satisfyingly tested for hair loss. We know that its mechanism is well tested, it binds to DHT, and this it will work for hair loss if you believe that DHT is related to hair loss.
2) There's no evidence for or against PGE1, save the obscure arguments that it's related to minoxidil.
3) You forgot L-carnitine.

Reactions: WMQ

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1) I have not seen s-equol satisfyingly tested for hair loss. We know that its mechanism is well tested, it binds to DHT, and this it will work for hair loss if you believe that DHT is related to hair loss.
2) There's no evidence for or against PGE1, save the obscure arguments that it's related to minoxidil.

did you ever think about trying s-equol ? i know you don't take finasteride. wondering if you considered it at some point

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we have any idea how L-carnitine is important in this compound? I always thought L-carnitine is a secondary components just as the retin-a in some minoxidil.

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's little question at this point that the lotion works. It's about exactly how effective it can be and if it is viable as a product at this point.
Which is exactly my concern. There are too many patents and studies on seemingly plausible treatments showing impressive numbers (even that procyanidin study from Japan discussed days ago) that just doesn't work beyond producing a few vellus and doesn't even halt your loss.

As for the patent, big pharma buy useless patents all the time.

(Again I wholeheartedly wish the lotion's results would slap me on my face on this later)

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score

The vehicle is what is key. Brotzu even said the lotion wouldnt be that effective without liposomes. People seem to forget how important a role it plays. I remember a study done with minoxodil in some type of liposome that showed greater results compared to the ethanol/PIG vehicle

irishlad87

Established Member
Reaction score
On IESON one of the most satisfied users of the spatolotion had this situation, check by yourself:
wow this would be amazing for me, finasteride did nothing for me so maybe its micro-circulation could be a big part of my problem, really hope this helps the guys who have no effective regimen yet.