Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
omfg lol. Keep making excuses. You're one of these people who bought literal bullshit from Cards Against Humanity and then were shocked to have received actual bullshit, weren't you?

It's so easy to see why snake oil salesman have preyed on hairloss sufferers for so long: they buy anything and when it turns out to be false, they start making ridiculous excuses. It couldn't be that all of the GB lotion was BS all along and just 2% minoxidil sold by some Italian a**h**, no we need to test more samples because it totally makes sense that only one "lotion" was accidentally minoxidil.

I'm sorry, but anyone who buys from the group buys is an idiot; full stop. Just wait for the actual f*****g product. I have no sympathy for anyone who has been had.

you are so insulting to people yet you post threads to administration to ban people you get into fights.

I don't get it.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are so insulting to people yet you post threads to administration to ban people you get into fights.

I don't get it.

IDGAF anymore. I've been attacked on here for voicing an opinion that obvious psychopaths don't know how to emotionally handle and go on long personal attacks. I've contributed an FAQ thread and engaged in many conversations supporting them with scientific facts/studies and still been berated. The Admin stated he won't ban these people who come into this part of forum and do nothing but start sh*t, so f*** 'em.

You have the right to buy from group buys. I reserve the right to call you an idiot when you buy something from a random person on the internet that gets tested and is shown to be false and then you start making excuses. Like, have the balls to admit that you made a stupid decision.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
omfg lol. Keep making excuses. You're one of these people who bought literal bullshit from Cards Against Humanity and then were shocked to have received actual bullshit, weren't you?

It's so easy to see why snake oil salesman have preyed on hairloss sufferers for so long: they buy anything and when it turns out to be false, they start making ridiculous excuses. It couldn't be that all of the GB lotion was BS all along and just 2% minoxidil sold by some Italian a**h**, no we need to test more samples because it totally makes sense that only one "lotion" was accidentally minoxidil.

I'm sorry, but anyone who buys from the group buys is an idiot; full stop. Just wait for the actual f*****g product. I have no sympathy for anyone who has been had.

I agree wth you that this particular group buy is clearly a scam, but I don't agree that group buys in general are a bad idea. Kane had a mediocre track record, not an awful one.

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree wth you that this particular group buy is clearly a scam, but I don't agree that group buys in general are a bad idea. Kane had a mediocre track record, not an awful one.

Fair enough, but I still urge people to be patient for the real thing all the same. It's the safest, smartest bet.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
IDGAF anymore. I've been attacked on here for voicing an opinion that obvious psychopaths don't know how to emotionally handle and go on long personal attacks. I've contributed an FAQ thread and engaged in many conversations supporting them with scientific facts/studies and still been berated. The Admin stated he won't ban these people who come into this part of forum and do nothing but start sh*t, so f*** 'em.

You have the right to buy from group buys. I reserve the right to call you an idiot when you buy something from a random person on the internet that gets tested and is shown to be false and then you start making excuses. Like, have the balls to admit that you made a stupid decision.

a random guy from german forum claims that he analyzed the GB lotion and it was a minoxidil 2% and suddenly all the forum are talking about this as a legit sources.

can anybody f* explain me how this German guy get this lotion ?? did spato send him himself directly the lotion or he get it from a random guy in the internet ??? as i know no body outside italy get the lotion.

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score

As much as it hurts to admit, you're absolutely right. This is the sort of thing my instincts would usually tell me to stay well away from, and I even knew it could well turn out like this, but it's so true about people who are becoming desperate about losing their hair falling for scams time and time again.

can anybody f* explain me how this German guy get this lotion ?? did spato send him himself directly the lotion or he get it from a random guy in the internet ??? as i know no body outside italy get the lotion.

It's already been said. A guy from the first group buy in Italy sent it on. I'd be much more inclined to trust them than Spato at this point. He has some explaining to do.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sad to say, but Spato is likely a less competent but equally evil version of the people selling laser helmets for $800.

Reactions: WMQ

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's already been said. A guy from the first group buy in Italy sent it on. I'd be much more inclined to trust them than Spato at this point. He has some explaining to do.

wells guys , if somebody is interested i have 1 000 ml of brotzu lotion that i receive it from spato. i can't use it anymore because i got side effect from it, like i become too hungry after 10 minutes after i apply it.

i want to sell it if an idiot want it. all the 1000 ml for only 200$ and you get a lotion that last for at least 3 years.

the first idiot who send me the money will get it. who's in ?

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
For me tzt has right.

We need analyze from italian people who get their lotion.

Because even if Spato is probably a scammer, maybe it's the random italian guy who send the lotion who is the scammer.

We need to be sûre.

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The rules on cosmetics are the same throughout the EU. There is a single European office for the registration of cosmetics. I think that the product will be marketed first in Italy and then soon after in Europe. I do not know your standards, just it depends on your standards. I do not know nothing about the case treated on Androgenetic Alopecia trial. Sorry, but it is ipossible for me have there informations.

Thanks anyway @beps63!

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was reading the page 131 of the italian forum ieson and they are talking about that German guy and they are not giving credibility to what he says.
http://www.ieson.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=66178&whichpage=131

they says the same thing that i said before. the italian guy can keep the original lotion and send to the German a fake one. and no body know if this italian guy was in the first GB. and spato was present in this discussion.

and guess what!! the italian guy who sent the lotion to the german guy claims he got sexual side effect from this lotion!!
WELL, did minox2% + water cause Sexual side effect ??? HHHHHHo_O

this is a sample of what italian guys are saying in the italain forum :

artiglio5825 Mentor :
the copy of the test does not prove anything, I could send the urine wanting dog.

spatolatorefolle
So there would be people who have had 5/6 sides by water not liposomal? Not to mention the phenomenon that said female hormones in the results of blood tests? We apotheosis Of min Chia Telogen Effluvium

you guys jump to conclusion too fast !!

Jamo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not denying there's a possibility this other guy ran a scam, at this point I'm just a lot less inclined to trust Spato.

QueryKickBan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well in any case, where I live you can send stuff using "Cash on delivery", which means you only pay once you've received the actual package.
Maybe it's best to convince future group buy providers to use this method. This way the post delivery guy acts as a middle man, and they can usually be trusted.
This wouldn't guarantee that the product is the correct formulation, but it would protect people against not receiving the lotion.

rlf

Established Member
Reaction score
How often do I have to explain this? I got the lotion from an Italian who claimed he got sides from it.

The user on the German board who analysed the lotion is a very respected member who is incredibly knowledgeable in all things chemical. Also he said, That sonicating as much as is written in the patent is bad for liposomes and there is not even such a thing as a 150kw sonicator.

When I mentioned that I had gotten the lotion he asked me if I could send him to sample so I did.

Believe me, I would rather have the lotion be real, because i payed a lot of money for it. But I have no reason to doubt him. He has been on the board for years as you can see on his date of registration and he does not sell anything. Why would he lie?

Here is the thread:
http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php?t=msg&goto=375490/# msg_375490

And here is the user who analsysed it:
http://www.alopezie.de/fud/index.php/u/58/

An Italian user here who got the lotion directly from spato has also sent a sample, it should arrive next week. He also postet a picture of the lotion and the chemist said, that he can see that this is 100% no liposomes. Also beps from the Italian forum said that his lotion looks very much different and more milky.

jc3303

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not convinced either way when it comes to this group buy lotion. If it is indeed 2% min why has no one reported an increase in shedding?

Those Italians have had the lotion for a few weeks (i'm not exactly sure how long) so if there's no reports of complete stoppage of shedding then it can't be real.

Personally, I'll wait for the real thing

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I still can't believe all the morons that sent money to this random scammer without using their bald domes prior. I'm desperate, but I'm not a fool.

People still naive that they didn't get scammed? Unbelievable. Nothing worse than balding and being retarded.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's scam, no doubts.

I'm from the German forum and I know, when Pilos says this lotion is fake, you can trust him.
I also payed 80 bucks btw...

@rlf
Where did you read that a second user also sent a sample to pilos?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's scam, no doubts.

I'm from the German forum and I know, when Pilos says this lotion is fake, you can trust him.
I also payed 80 bucks btw...

@rlf
Where did you read that a second user also sent a sample to pilos?
Pilos says, Spato says.. everyone keeps saying something and no one shows the proofs. If it is 2% minoxidil - then prove it, if it is the patented lotion - again, prove it. Is it so hard for ppl, what a bunch of idiots.