Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

Youngerman

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Youngerman any word back from fidia since the holiday is over now? What email did you use to email fidia? Ill shoot theman email too... Also does it have to be in english or italian the email?
- tomtom
They meant summer holiday as in the whole summer not July 4 lol. But I wrote them in English and they responded in English. That was almost a month ago so I would give them a try

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
no one knows what happened to the italian dude who said he is going to make the lotion in 30 days?
http://rivoluzionecapelli.blogspot.co.il/

it was the best news ive read all year and it was just vanished away.

The last post he made on that blog was on the 29th of June and he said in around 30 days we'll be able to buy it, so there is still time left.
I too am very, very interested to see if this becomes reality.

NormanNorwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder how much it will cost though. Ingredients like S-Equol aren't cheap and this guy must have access to large quantities plus some kind of factory where he can bottle it/package it etc and ship it out?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm personally willing to spend ~$100/month. If it's more than that, I might reduce the dosage on myself.

I'm sure they won't market it at $300/month, it's obvious that people won't pay that much.

itaiki

Reaction score
after i read the comments to his last post from 29 june, it seems there are legal problems, and they didnt start working on that lotion.

think its not going to happen.
too bad...

abcdefg

Reaction score
after i read the comments to his last post from 29 june, it seems there are legal problems, and they didnt start working on that lotion.

think its not going to happen.
too bad...

All the hype for nothing? Never saw that one coming. Maybe the people trying to make their own lotion arent so dumb after all. There are always going to be big hurdles though for any underground new treatment. The price will never go down and stuff will never be easy to get

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i asked the guy who gonna making the replicated lotion if he succeed to get the S-equal. and he answer me that it wasn't a problem because the laboratory which will replicate the product order it.
the only problem which they are working on it is to make the lotion legal. make their own patent. the laboratory has it own lawyer who is working on it. and he says normally it will be OK. may be this week we will hear a good news about that.

i didn't understand well how they gonna make it legal but after i read some of his blog translated to English. he's trying to modify the dosage in order to make it legal. for example if brotzu patent says the dosage of S-equal should be between 1 to 2 ml for 100ml of lotion the replicated lotion will choose another dosage like 2 to 3 ml for 100ml lotion.
I'm not sure about that but that what i understood.

you can ask him if you have a question on his blog in the comment section. he answer question writing in English.

What's up with that?

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"ingredients 1- pure alcohol 96 ° 14ml
2- Lecithin liquid soya 14 ml distilled water 70 ml pure
3- 4- l-carnitine 2 grams
5 soy isoflavones 320 mg Chitosan 550 mg
6- 7- borage oil 1ml 8- 1 drop of fabric softener with tensiobattivi cationic every 100ml phase 1 14 ml of alcohol at 96 degrees (good quality taken in pharmacy) 5 ml of pure water (in whole will be a total of 70 ml of pure water) and put in 320 mg of soy isoflavones for 3 days the whole phase 2 preparation of the lecithin liquid soya, with percentages of 60% soy lecithin granules and 40% sunflower oil, mix them in a water bath in a nonstick saucepan, mix well with a silicone spatula, being careful not to raise the temperature above 60 degrees, for about 40 minutes. for example, put 60 grams of soy bean lecithin and 40 grams of sunflower oil.

Later you take only 14 ml (there definitely will advance). The appearance will look like caramel. Meanwhile, in a mortar, put the pills of l-carnitine equal to 2 grams, chitosan of 550 mg and make them into a fine powder. Step 3 in a blender pour the alcohol content with soy isoflavones that you had to 3 days, together with the chitosan, l-carnitine, 65 ml of distilled water taken in pharmacy, 1 ml of borage oil and 1 drop of fabric softener. Do Mix for 1-2 minutes Step 4 all in the ultrasonic cleaner doing 24 cycles by five seconds with a 1 second pause and the last 10 seconds.

Everything should be aspirated without filtering and placed in a vial with dropper. It is that the lotion creates the pose, still has to be applied and then the lotion should be turned upside down, and before the application. I recommend two applications per day. " Accurate just that I lecithin I bought liquid and by GB importing sunflower and this has saved me the aforesaid phase 2. then it must be said that distilled water to sell in all supermarkets and serves especially for iron (and batteries), then pick her up at the pharmacy is excessive. Finally carnitine l 'I found it already weighed and diluted in water in a 3 ml vial from Dechatlon. The lotion is definitely shaken before use

From the above website. loosely translated via google.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Why does everybody ignore this guys that will make the original lotion within the next days

mr_robot

Experienced Member
Reaction score
S-Equol seems to be the real deal, I've been using crushed Equelle pills for nearly two months now. Too early to give definitive answer to how effective it is, but it does seem to be doing something.

tzt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's up with that?

the guy just post a new thread in his blog.

and he said that he contacted the doctor but they still haven't any answer from the lawyer yet.
and he's considering in case the legal thing wont work to make a 'group buy' and ask a laboratory to make the lotion. he's gonna wait another week to see what's going on with the legal thing otherwise he will start the 'group buy'.

thx google translator :)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the guy just post a new thread in his blog.

and he said that he contacted the doctor but they still haven't any answer from the lawyer yet.
and he's considering in case the legal thing wont work to make a 'group buy' and ask a laboratory to make the lotion. he's gonna wait another week to see what's going on with the legal thing otherwise he will start the 'group buy'.

thx google translator :)

Hey, thank you very very much for this update. Please tell me when the guy starts his gb so we can join it. :)

MakeItSo

Reaction score
S-Equol seems to be the real deal, I've been using crushed Equelle pills for nearly two months now. Too early to give definitive answer to how effective it is, but it does seem to be doing something.
How did you filter the fillers out of the Equelle pills? I have been playing junior chemist with this but looking for a better way.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I need me some brotzu lotion. Just cover me in s-equol already. Then I can avoid ever touching finasteride so if this stuff works it will amazing even if it had sexual sides its still an improvement if it works well and doesnt give brain fog, and the other weird stuff finasteride can do
One thing is for sure that nothing related to the biological model finasteride was based on can possibly explain stuff like brain fog or altered neurosteroid levels. I mean that cant be good long term and I dont think the pseudo hermaphrodites suffered that

Crespo88

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
any before and after pics? beside,can italians be trusted with such a big task? this is not pizza

Torin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dr. Brotzu made bold claims for Androgenetic Alopecia... if it doesn't work well then we can blame him. If it works as he says, we'll celebrate him.