fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

AlopeciaJustice

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t the leaks are actually legit?

f*** me, i'm happy. Even if it's snake oil, i just want to move on with my life. About f*****g time we had some news.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Now that Brotzu is confirmed, effectiveness is now the main subject of discussion. Given that applemets is also presenting at sitri, and they claimed 110% hair regrowth above baseline, which means twice the amount of hair you have now, presenting at sitri doesn't guarantee effectiveness. It does legitimize that the lotion is still being developed, though.

The only thing left to hope for is that Brotzu/Fidia doesn't have shitty before/after pictures like in his presentation a couple years back. They should have at least dozens of before and after pictures by now. I don't even care if they only pick the best responders. If they can provide only 3-4 people with decent regrowth in a set of clear before and after pictures, it'll be pleasantly surprising.

As for the 5 year claim that Brotzu's son is sticking to, that still has me worried. Odds are the Brotzu pictures for androgenetic alopecia will be similar to applemets' pictures, but the hope is they won't be.
I imagine since FIDIA will be partaking along with Brotzu at the event it will probably have photos and/or info from the FIDIA trials. I wouldn't count on any blurry pictures from a pharmaceutical company. As for the 5 year statement I wouldn't take that literally.

Alternative

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my fellow balding dudes, brotzu is coming :)
2zs4mkg.png

JLC

Established Member
Reaction score
Brotzu's emailed me the results of the clinical trials, unfortunately they only tested on dogs

Before

some-helpful-facts-and-information-about-hairless-dog-breeds-55f2923d58f0c.jpg

and now here are the results on the same dog after one application

1509115795_807_the-history-of-halloween-samhain.gif

IT WORKS!!! AHHHH!

Dangman

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wouldn't read too much into the 5 year reversal claim. That will be most likely a marketing statement that Fidia and the Brotzus will use. Besides that, this thread is pathetic. Crazy how much sh*t the doubters and the optimists post here, even though Fidia said that the Lotion would be under development till 2018. Just wait for the conference and at msot hope for a treatment that will regrow hair. Even stopping the Hair loss would be a big acheivment, especially for people who can't take stuff like finasteride and dutasteride. This can be a game changer considering how it would build a bridge to Replicels product which is supposed to immunize your existing hair from Dht.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
An admin on IESON has confirmed that Brotzu will in fact be representing Fidia at the SITRI conference in Naples. Has this been mentioned yet I can't tell?
Pfff who cares the fucken admins on iESON confirm everything is true and everything they have confirmed was never true in the past I wouldn’t believe them

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A suggestion comes from WO2013171668, wherein PGE1 is employed in association with plant sterols, and administered locally on the scalp. PGE1 is a drug acting on several levels: it inhibits type 1 and 2 alpha- reductase, is a vasodilator and improves angiogenesis

Object of the present invention is liposomes comprising active substances, formulated for topical and/or oral use and preferentially for topical use, to be used for the treatment of alopecia, baldness, hair loss, also in postmenopausal women, and in general for hair regrowth. Substances enclosed in the liposomes are PGE1 precursor polyunsaturated fatty acids selected from at least one of dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid (DGLA) , linoleic acid, gamma-linolenic acid, arachidonic acid, docosatetraenoic acid in association with a plant estrogen and a compound able to increase cation capacity of the liposome, then improving its adhesiveness. Liposomes further comprise a stabilizer, to improve stability of the preparations. Preferably used for the purposes of the present invention. Gamma-linolenic acid and dihomo-gamma-linolenic acid are sometimes defined as gamma-linoleic, and dihomo-gamma- linoleic acid, respectively, due to the fact that they are intermediates in the process of prostaglandin biosynthesis starting from linoleic acid, which is progressively desaturated according to the scheme reported in figure 1.

and what is the difference between plant or synthetic estrogen? does vegetable estrogen have a side effect?

Last edited: