Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

br1

Reaction score
Pictures are clear evidence the shampoo does not do anything.. and ppl are still hyped..

The crown is the region that responds the best, for regrowth, and look at the pics... the crown area is still there, with zero regrowth..

go figure.

Heinrich Harrer

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
@br1 keeps talking sh*t about Brotzu, wouldn’t surprise me if the Italian mafia took him out before release.

#believe #brotzu #youhavechosenwisely

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Unfortunately, what they are presenting at sitri are not studies, but an exhibition pamphlet and free samples for doctors to test. (IESON info).

Motherfuckers.

Well, who can really be surprised? I've done lost faith in it now. Prime opportunity to present solid evidence of efficacy but instead they hand out samples? What a bunch of sh*t.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures are clear evidence the shampoo does not do anything.. and ppl are still hyped..

The crown is the region that responds the best, for regrowth, and look at the pics... the crown area is still there, with zero regrowth..

go figure.
That ain’t it, chief

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You thought SITRI was enough? Well.. Get ready for another one then. Fidia will be there more officially this time.

http://eventi.sitri.it/

Last edited:

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean it's the most important hair conference in Italy (twice a year i think) but I wouldn't say it is super serious or research oriented.

And considering the timing then FIDIA will most likely present the final product there.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@br1 keeps talking sh*t about Brotzu, wouldn’t surprise me if the Italian mafia took him out before release.

#believe #brotzu #youhavechosenwisely

@br1 has a point, we have not seen any pics to date that have shown any compelling evidence this is actually effective. It's all been hearsay, taking brotzu for his word.

Everyone is so emotionally hyped about this, they are believing claims that havent been proven true. I think we can all agree that claiming trinov is more effective than finasteride and minoxidil seems like hyperbole based on the pics that have been released so far.

Hopefully in two months we'll see more evidence, but until then its senseless to base your hopes on shitty gains experienced by geriatric guinea pigs.

Last edited:

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Team Brotzu, I´m in! If that doesn´t work then I´ll wait for Sandalore, but with just one or two bottles we will see if that works or not. There´re plenty of us here to determine if this is snake oil or not, but before we do that we better test it ourselves once it´s released.

70 euros or whatever price it will be, that will be all they will take from me. I´ll risk myself and of course I´ll post photos.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Team Brotzu, I´m in! If that doesn´t work then I´ll wait for Sandalore, but with just one or two bottles we will see if that works or not. There´re plenty of us here to determine if this is snake oil or not, but before we do that we better test it ourselves once it´s released.

70 euros or whatever price it will be, that will be all they will take from me. I´ll risk myself and of course I´ll post photos.

Dont swallow your word. I quite sure there will be a thread where members post there results.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When rogaine was going to be released they advertised wayyy better pictures and actually statistics on regrowth
The advertising has not even begun. :rolleyes:

Anyways, you still have hope for new results since thir stand could still contain them. Just like those hellouser copied when he was in Japan. Note, that in Hair Congress there were lots of shitty natural products.

Itiswhatitis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The advertising has not even begun. :rolleyes:

Anyways, you still have hope for new results since thir stand could still contain them. Just like those hellouser copied when he was in Japan. Note, that in Hair Congress there were lots of shitty natural products.
This lotion is on the same level as natural product. The oils and amino acids might react similar to actual chemical compounds but it’s the same as saying “rub ginger root on your head, it reacts in the scalp similart to minoxidil

acbrantlin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh god....
1)You mean, that primrose oil rubbed on the head is the same thing as DGLA itself with liposomal delivery?
It does not work this way. Seriously... Pge1 in penis will do something completely different than borage which contains it.
If you really believe things works as you say I dare you to do this.: Fill your lungs with water. Water contain oxygen therefore you can breath it. Right?
Also, imagine that you want to have eggs. You have two options. Cake and eggs. Will you take the cake? It is made of a lot of things and eggs, but it is not the same as eggs. Right?
Primrose oil is made of a lot of things and GLA. BUT it is not the same as DGLA itself.

2)Soy does not magically change into equol in your scalp. Soy is not equal to equol, like sperm is not equal to baby.. There must be a process. Soy digested in most of people does not even change to equol at all and skin cant do this transformation.

3)Liposomes are quite known and what? Liposomal delivery is a way how to direct the substances. If you eat 2g of vit C, you will sh*t yourself and have a health issues. 2g of liposomal vit C and you will see benefits in your body. Btw. Eggs are not liposomes itself...

Brotzu himself said(shortly): Each substance separately is not very usefull. Together they work quite well. Without the liposomal delivery it does not work.

I am not saying Trinov will be a cure to grow 3 norwoods back. However I believe it will be working trearment. Maybe holly grail for guys and girls who are just starting to bald and now they will have solution not f*****g with their hormones.
You make tzt sound like Einstein. Your analogies are nonsensical. Here's a better and much more accurate analogy:
All those other anti-fall products are like taping sea salt to your scalp using duct tape.
Brotzu lotion is like taping table salt to your scalp using packing tape.
Yeah, you got me, table salt is technically different than sea salt. And yeah, packing tape is different than duct tape. But it's still the exact same sh*t.

TONSofBODYHAIR

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All this nonsense rambling and noone ever bothered to ask brotzu for instructions, you are supposed to drink the miracle potion not lather your scalp with it...