Italian Hair Loss Lotion To Hit The Market In 2016

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen pictures too. Whilst they wont be shared or the source revealed. For those that aren't as lucky to have seen them and are in a mental state of complete despair and depression, i thought i would comment as a second voice to confirm they are indeed worth getting excited over (assuming its released before we're all f*****g bald).

By what chance did you see the photo, like someone shows you, you find it in deep web, or you hacked into fidia pc and the photo, etc. ? No offense but I am very curious ...

MrJolly16

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen pictures too. Whilst they wont be shared or the source revealed. For those that aren't as lucky to have seen them and are in a mental state of complete despair and depression, i thought i would comment as a second voice to confirm they are indeed worth getting excited over (assuming its released before we're all f*****g bald).

Thanks @Ollie! Hope you are right, but we need that Fidia releases the lotion in October.

By the way, how can I become a Stonecutter? :p

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
in Ancient Egypt, where premature baldness was thought to be a punishment from the gods, one remedy involved rubbing goat dung into the scalp.

Because goats never lose their hair, this treatment was supposed to trick the gods into believing that the afflicted individual was, in fact, a goat.

Thousands of years later, the options are still limited

Anybody got a goat?
Bullshit. Why?
Egyptians wore and invented wigs:
In Egyptian society men and women commonly had clean shaven or close cropped hair and often wore wigs.

ghosthairkillah

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand your skepticism, but for whatever reason trial photos were leaked (perhaps months ago who knows), in the same format of the Sitri photos, and the results look good. I've only come back to say that simply because like myself before there are people here, especially teenagers who are suffering with this and i just wanted to give some factual reassurance.
I believe you but why haven't they been posted on here?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This sh*t is so stupid. Yeah I saw pictures and I’m amazed! But for some reason I can’t take the pictures and now upload them here. This isn’t top secret sh*t. This whole scenario is so cringey. If you saw the pictures why don’t you take a picture of that picture and upload at least? This is all made up most likely to try and keep people interested. If there is no news by the end of the year f*** it don’t even waste your time here. If it comes out it comes out enough with this fake bulkshit to entertain yourself.

tomJ

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've seen some photos too that no one else has seen and all I can say is wow!
Is this some kind of joke? I think most if not all you that supposedly saw effective pictures are full of deal and have no empathy for the poor souls that are depressed and and what not. If this is fun for you to get their hopes up for a change of life then you have serious internal issues. Plain and simple if that is your thing then you are a scumbag.

Javell

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Those new phantom pics:
1) They were seen by 2 young guys who said "good results on crown"
2) Young dudes usually are not that balding and what they saw could just be grown out combover. When I buzz my head my crown looks like diffuse rat nest. When it grows back you could say Minoxidil is working.
3) convieniently appeared on Brotzu cult.

pikemason

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
From what ive seen this pictures are not that impressive and you could get the same results from placebo or Laser cap. Scam
br.PNG

br.PNG