It Was An Honor To Learn About Hairloss With You All. Giving Up

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Over the past 5 years I have learned so much about hair down to the point I wanted to start buying rats to test synthesized drugs lol. All the science. All the pradoxes. It has been super enlightening and this forum has been a huge contributor to not just hair but understanding so much more about the human body. Yet here i am today like many of you dumbfounded by the solution to hairloss. It feels like the solution is right in front of us within arms length yet we dont have arms to grasp it.

Anyways after avoiding propecia for many years cause I am gyno prone I have decided i no longer can live the life the way I am living it. The past two years have been anti-social and energy depriving. If yall saw my wall its a massive web of science. Makes me look insane i tell you. I need to live my youthful life at 26. Cause what good is living life when your old and you finally found the solution to your problem. Of all the shitty genes I have, my hair has been the one thing in my entire life that i was proud of thick, bold, strong. It was an aspect of my character. Only to realize it too was tied to shitty genes. I hope i become more confident and care less about it in the future. So ...

I took the plunge and started today at .25mg. My hair is at the cusp of no return to possibly getting my hairline back. Just a quarter inch of recession and my crown is only thinning in bright flash my sides have gotten curly and bad textured and thin, crinkly really.

I hope to god to experience minimal side effects. I have aromatsae inhibitors and tamoxifen on hand and over 50 diff supplements that can help assist the journey.

I took baseline photos and will share if I actually see benefits in 6 months or sooner.

Wish me luck!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good luck mate! This sh*t is horrible and can be straight up depressing. I hope you get the regrowth and peace of mind you’re looking for!
Thank you sir. I beleive it will work and will have that atitutde. The amount of energy i have today is astonishig a weight off my shoulder seriously.

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise to take a full pill everyday and don’t think about it for two weeks. If you have sides, you’ll know by then. With this mindset, you’re expecting sides and you’ll probably get them(that’s what happened to me)
Just take the pill and forget about it for two weeks.
Good luck!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I advise to take a full pill everyday and don’t think about it for two weeks. If you have sides, you’ll know by then. With this mindset, you’re expecting sides and you’ll probably get them(that’s what happened to me)
Just take the pill and forget about it for two weeks.
Good luck!
You got sides ugh.

Well was your hair at least amazing? Your hairline thicken? I have minaturized discolored hair all over my hairline if they were to thicken up id get like quarter of on inch of cometic hairline back. I need to learn about to forget i am on this

Falsenine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You got sides ugh.

Well was your hair at least amazing? Your hairline thicken? I have minaturized discolored hair all over my hairline if they were to thicken up id get like quarter of on inch of cometic hairline back. I need to learn about to forget i am on this
I didn’t get sides at all, it was all placebo effect bro, that’s what I’m telling you!!!

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn’t get sides at all, it was all placebo effect bro, that’s what I’m telling you!!!

Well thats good to hear so far 3 days in. No sides. Still way too horny. I hate how horny i get i feel like somethings wrong with me. Hair shedding has begun. Nothing crazy but shedding has upped up for sure. Ordered a dermapen going to dermapen on my hairline see if i fan stimualte a quarter inch of new follicles. Also taking 250mg niacin a day. Inositol. Magnesiun taurate and biotin. Vitamin C. Msm and NAC

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well thats good to hear so far 3 days in. No sides. Still way too horny. I hate how horny i get i feel like somethings wrong with me. Hair shedding has begun. Nothing crazy but shedding has upped up for sure. Ordered a dermapen going to dermapen on my hairline see if i fan stimualte a quarter inch of new follicles. Also taking 250mg niacin a day. Inositol. Magnesiun taurate and biotin. Vitamin C. Msm and NAC

I started going bald at 16. I took finasteride immediately and to this day still have most of my hair.

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I started going bald at 16. I took finasteride immediately and to this day still have most of my hair.

16!! Wtf. Even more proof that this is some fucked mutational disease. It make zero sense that we start losing our hair.

Really happy to hear you get your hair. I hope i can do the same with a little big of regrowth ive ony been losing for 1.5 years