It doesn't really matter if you are short and balding

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Occasionally. But even beautiful women are constantly critiqued on their looks & often paranoid about looking fat/big. So whilst a women who is 5'9"+ is taller than nearly 50% of men, there's wayyyyy less than a 50% chance that she's with a guy her height or shorter.

I even remember Nicole Kidman saying that when she sees a man with a woman taller than him, she instantly likes him. If such insecurities can effect her, it will be much worse for the average woman.
yeah i dont argue with either side anyway... case by case, as usual... with f*****g larz its all about his cash and while i usually dont think like that, this time nobody can convince me otherwise... idiot cant even play (though i got to admit that he is as essential as metal drummers come... it will always be a paradox for me)...

youre right about good looking women thinking they are fat... the worst dates and the worst sex i had has been with models... they wont even eat the entire meal, or drink more than a drink because they think their stomach looks fat then...
sex is missionary... even had one that insisted on dimming the lights...