It doesn't really matter if you are short and balding

Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
lars-ulrich.jpg

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
lol that is the perfect example for what really matters, since it is impossible to
like that dude, even with hair^^

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just checked him out. Thought the model was just very tall. But holy cow, 1,66 m. As a goddamn DANE of all peoples. That is rough.
It was never that obvious to me, since he was sitting as a drummer all the time.

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
The thing is, he had a Norwood 4a pattern so he technically get a hair transplant and get decent coverage and have a full head. I guess he just doesn't care.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This guy dated Connie fcuking Nielsen for about a decade too. It always amazes me how celebrity status even works on women who are celebrities themselves.

Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that women compare men who they interact and choose man who suits best to their needs..it's no brainer that tall,handsome man with good social skills and status is always at the top.

Colt80

My Regimen
Reaction score
But we as men should always be cheerful if someone make it besides all odds..it's just a sign that nothing is not just black&white.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
as mentioned earlier... being a musician gets the chics, you dont even need to be famous for that... i would even argue that x genre brings you this kind of women and y genre brings you that kind of women...

in this dudes case: must be money, he has zero charisma and isnt even funny...

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the contrary, it works even better on celebrities. Women never date down so if they are a celebrity they have a limited dating pool.

Yeah good point.

It's the same principle as when a woman is quite tall, say 5'9". She'll almost always automatically rule out any men under AT LEAST 5'10" (though not in this case), so it makes life much easier for tall guys. If you insist on your husband being a celebrity - and a bigger celebrity than you - then you'll have such limited options that you might have to compromise on something else .

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah good point.

It's the same principle as when a woman is quite tall, say 5'9". She'll almost always automatically rule out any men under AT LEAST 5'10" (though not in this case), so it makes life much easier for tall guys. If you insist on your husband being a celebrity - and a bigger celebrity than you - then you'll have such limited options that you might have to compromise on something else .
you could argue the other way, too...
if she is tall and can barely find someone who is taller, she probably doesnt care much about height anymore... or is even used to most men being smaller and doesnt care anymore...

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you could argue the other way, too...
if she is tall and can barely find someone who is taller, she probably doesnt care much about height anymore... or is even used to most men being smaller and doesnt care anymore...
Occasionally. But even beautiful women are constantly critiqued on their looks & often paranoid about looking fat/big. So whilst a women who is 5'9"+ is taller than nearly 50% of men, there's wayyyyy less than a 50% chance that she's with a guy her height or shorter.

I even remember Nicole Kidman saying that when she sees a man with a woman taller than him, she instantly likes him. If such insecurities can effect her, it will be much worse for the average woman.