It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
if wests'.......pictures and analysis are objective and not wishful thinking, my opinion is this-

1 to expend all that money and limit the possible results/effects would be extremely shortsighted, unless loss has yet to take major hold.

2 Now its far from useless, halting any further loss is great, AMAZING if one has tried every other avenue for years.....but why stop there?
after all that expense?

3 get on pge2 ALSO aka westonci OR if you cannot afford pge2 take some lesser substances that definitely raise it, even if they SLIGHTLY lower pdg2 (and hope the negative effects are not too great and are offset by the raising of pge2)

4 THE above is assuming that wests'.....results are exactly as ge stated BECAUSE of the reasons he has stated.......they need to be confirmed!!

5 in conclusion it would seem the entire regime ( especially his latest update/requirement) is extremely precise, expensive, with little room for error.

6 In light of what west has JUST posted, and if his explosive results continue to improve even more due to his new method of pge2 use
then i feel that HIS EXACT REGIME may need to be re-posted ,mirrored/ pinned here(chemical quality/brand)times,dosages, exact vehicles) and get a few people that can afford it to follow it TO------A-----T!

There's too many variables at present with people buying different setis, using it in different ways, in different amounts. would be good to actually ascertain exactly the potential in this substance.

O & out!
Agreed. I think this is why a larger group buy is necessary, with the price of testing the product FROM THAT EXACT BATCH built into the buy, so that we can see the results and if they are repeatable. Seti from this supplier, and that supplier, only serves to make us wonder, “Well, maybe it was just their batch, or their supplier”.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Agreed. I think this is why a larger group buy is necessary, with the price of testing the product FROM THAT EXACT BATCH built into the buy, so that we can see the results and if they are repeatable. Seti from this supplier, and that supplier, only serves to make us wonder, “Well, maybe it was just their batch, or their supplier”.

Agreed let’s get a group buy going!
Loads of guys on here want seti

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“Tim Doe,post:1331856,member:126436”]我使用NOW品牌,但我真的认为任何品牌都可以使用[/ QUOTE]
您好,我们是乙EST setipiprant制造商,我们是haird减肥产品的最终用户和医疗机构的主要供应商。如果您对我们的美发产品感兴趣,欢迎来电咨询。

我们的setipiprant比其他供应商的效果好。所以请保持从低水平开始的剂量。

---------来自Lyphar的James,我们是脱发API的代名词:

Setipiprant , 米诺地尔,度他雄胺,非那雄胺,RU58841 ,AHK-CU

如果您有任何疑问或需要帮助,请与我联系。

电子邮件:health@lyphar.com----最好这样!

WhatsApp的:008613227713173

What about writing your prices here ? What is your price for 10g CB-03-01 or for 100g setipiprant for example ?

cornstalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also interested.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree buying from the same supplier as a group would be ideal, especially to compare results. Kind of like a semi-organized online experiment. I’m interested

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would a knowledgable poster like to create a thread for a group buy then?

I would do it but I’m definetly the wrong guy for the job..

We need someone with knowledge of the science and knowledge of suppliers and where to get it tested, but most importantly someone who is trusted.. I know it might be a lot of hassle for this person but we can all work together!

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We could also agree that anybody taking part in the group buy MUST take pictures of their progress or they wont be able to participate in the next buy so we can actually see if this stuff is working

The big thing for me and probably a lot of other memebers is making sure the seti we buy is 99%>

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
We could also agree that anybody taking part in the group buy MUST take pictures of their progress or they wont be able to participate in the next buy so we can actually see if this stuff is working

The big thing for me and probably a lot of other memebers is making sure the seti we buy is 99%>

We can get it tested at Janoshik.

I think the general idea is that everyone participating pays a small amount to contribute to the cost of testing, so we can then make sure that the batch is in order. The other thing is whether the re-shipping would be done by Lyphar or by the person running the group-buy. If by the GB organizer, then he needs to be in a country where customs are not an issue so that the shipment doesn't get seized. I've had bad experiences with this before, so I would definitely not be doing re-shipping.

And, if the shipping is done by the seller, then it is hard to make sure that everyone received the same batch and legit product and we wouldn't be able to perform unified testing.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score

I think the general idea is that everyone participating pays a small amount to contribute to the cost of testing, so we can then make sure that the batch is in order. The other thing is whether the re-shipping would be done by Lyphar or by the person running the group-buy. If by the GB organizer, then he needs to be in a country where customs are not an issue so that the shipment doesn't get seized. I've had bad experiences with this before, so I would definitely not be doing re-shipping.

And, if the shipping is done by the seller, then it is hard to make sure that everyone received the same batch and legit product and we wouldn't be able to perform unified testing.
I'm down for this if we do it within a few days.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

I think the only way to do it would be for the GB organizer to do the re-shipping so we 100% know it is from the tested batch, but then we have the problem of the GB organiser would have all the hassle and it’s a lot of trust to put in someone, maybe we could work out an incentive for the GB organiser where they would get the testing and a certian amount of seti for free? Or would this just make the whole thing pointless as the idea is to save money with the group buy?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proscar has just PM’d me with all the details on how this would work... he seems to know his stuff! He is happy to help us with this GB but we need RELAIBLE memebers who will be part of this, no time wasters.

If he is going to use his time for this we need at least 10 people to confirm they would be part of this seti GB. Please comment on this thread to see if we have enough interest to get this started and if we get enough interest he will explain how it will work

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proscar has just PM’d me with all the details on how this would work... he seems to know his stuff! He is happy to help us with this GB but we need RELAIBLE memebers who will be part of this, no time wasters.

If he is going to use his time for this we need at least 10 people to confirm they would be part of this seti GB. Please comment on this thread to see if we have enough interest to get this started and if we get enough interest he will explain how it will work
I may be interested as well

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score

I would be down for taking something like 60 grams of the stuff, if we get a reliable person to re-ship it and ensure delivery. So, count me in.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
if wests'.......pictures and analysis are objective and not wishful thinking, my opinion is this-

1 to expend all that money and limit the possible results/effects would be extremely shortsighted, unless loss has yet to take major hold.

2 Now its far from useless, halting any further loss is great, AMAZING if one has tried every other avenue for years.....but why stop there?
after all that expense?

3 get on pge2 ALSO aka westonci OR if you cannot afford pge2 take some lesser substances that definitely raise it, even if they SLIGHTLY lower pdg2 (and hope the negative effects are not too great and are offset by the raising of pge2)

4 THE above is assuming that wests'.....results are exactly as ge stated BECAUSE of the reasons he has stated.......they need to be confirmed!!

5 in conclusion it would seem the entire regime ( especially his latest update/requirement) is extremely precise, expensive, with little room for error.

6 In light of what west has JUST posted, and if his explosive results continue to improve even more due to his new method of pge2 use
then i feel that HIS EXACT REGIME may need to be re-posted ,mirrored/ pinned here(chemical quality/brand)times,dosages, exact vehicles) and get a few people that can afford it to follow it TO------A-----T!

There's too many variables at present with people buying different setis, using it in different ways, in different amounts. would be good to actually ascertain exactly the potential in this substance.

O & out!

Good thoughts which points to the value of an evidenced based, double blind clinical test by people familiar with such methods. Agree also about your thoughts on pge2. But, count me in anyway.

omega

My Regimen
Reaction score
The increase of pge2 maybe more important, and pgd2 blocking is only secondary....

PGD2 is a major eicosanoid that is synthesized in both the central nervous system (CNS) and peripheral tissues and appears to function both in inflammatory and homeostatic capacity (101). In the brain, PGD2 is involved in the regulation of sleep and other CNS activities, which includes pain perception
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3081099/

It is involved in the regulation of reducing body temperature in sleep, and acts opposite to PGE2
PGD2 also plays a part in male sexual development. It forms a feedforward loop with Sox9, which is activated by the SRY of the Y chromosome. PGD2, in a different feedforward loop than FGF9, helps keep the level of SOX9 high enough to activate other genes, such as Fgf9 and Sf1, which are necessary for the development of the male reproductive system.
Elevated levels of PGD2 and PGD2 synthase in scalp hair follicles may be partially responsible for male pattern baldness.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_D2

PGE2 also suppresses T cell receptor signaling and may play a role in resolution of inflammation.
PGE2 is a potent activator of the Wnt signaling pathway. It has been implicated in regulating the developmental specification and regeneration of hematopoietic stem cells through cAMP/PKA activity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostaglandin_E2

If you increase the PGE2, reduced of PGD2 levels. Maybe..(??)
The PGE2-increase is important for stem cell regeneration. >> The stem cell regeneration is important for repair "dead / sleeper" hair follicles.
Too high and too low pgd2 / pge2 is sh*t.

The-arachidonic-acid-cascade-and-cancer-development-COX-enzymes-catalyze-the-conversion.jpg

Arachidonic acid (AA, sometimes ARA) is a polyunsaturated omega-6 fatty acid.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arachidonic_acid

So, the omega-3 and omega-6 ratio a may impact to PGE2 and PGD2.

1. more omega-3 + less omega-6 = less PGD2 :D + less PGE2 :(
2. more omega-6 + less omega-3 = more PGE2 :D + more PGD2 :(

The first is best, because the right omega-3 / omega-6 ratio is 1:3.
Most people have very high levels of omega-6 and too low in omega-3 levels. (except Japanese)

PGE2 increase needs t ricinoleic acid, UVB-light, and other PGE2 chemicals.
+1. CBD maybe is PGD2 blokker (???).. I don't understand this >> http://mct.aacrjournals.org/content/12/1/69

what do you think?