It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Most doctors will gladly prescribe drugs if you show that you know and understand the effects of what you're asking for. Fevi is pretty safe, even compared to some off the shelf drugs.

weekly sunburns. :-/
I gotta disagree with that. Also with fevi being a new drug that is a game changer for asthma I'll bet insurance companies will need proof that a patient has asthma before they are gonna cover it since its gonna end up costing a good amount of money. A regular joe whos never had asthma going to the doctor to get a script for a new asthma drug is gonna set off an alarm ball.

ryan82

Established Member
Reaction score
I have received my seti. I heard that is yellow powder. But what i have is white and it is sticky when it hits my fingers. I have put some photos here. I hope someone can answer me. Also send a mail to Kane.

Attachments

• IMG_6223.JPG
    IMG_6223.JPG
    51.7 KB · Views: 384
  • IMG_6224.JPG
    IMG_6224.JPG
    70.3 KB · Views: 375

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
I gotta disagree with that. Also with fevi being a new drug that is a game changer for asthma I'll bet insurance companies will need proof that a patient has asthma before they are gonna cover it since its gonna end up costing a good amount of money. A regular joe whos never had asthma going to the doctor to get a script for a new asthma drug is gonna set off an alarm ball.

Yeah, fevi is going to be expensive, my guess is that it's going to be around $150/month.

I personally plan to do the whole prostaglandin protocol for a year to thicken my hair, and then switch to only antiandrogens for cheap maintenance. It should work in theory but I'll have to test it and see for myself.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, fevi is going to be expensive, my guess is that it's going to be around $150/month.

I personally plan to do the whole prostaglandin protocol for a year to thicken my hair, and then switch to only antiandrogens for cheap maintenance. It should work in theory but I'll have to test it and see for myself.
Why not just do a whole year of minoxidil and anti androgen and then just stay on anti androgen, would that not work?

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Why not just do a whole year of minoxidil and anti androgen and then just stay on anti androgen, would that not work?

It wouldn't work. The drugs work through very different mechanisms so you would lose the minoxidil gains. Antiandrogens should in theory maintain PG protocol gains because DHT is upstream for PGD2.

Last edited:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wouldn't work. The drugs work through very different mechanisms so you would lose the minoxidil gains. Antiandrogens should in theory maintain PG protocol gains because DHT is upstream for PGD2.
So basically spend a few grand on seti/Fevi and then maintain on AA, are you planning to be on AA at the same time with Fevi/Seti?

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had no more results, some people think that his results were photoshoped. Anyway, he is on dutasteride. Morover, he is such type of guy that if he had some real results, he would rush to publish the pics. His protocol is a fail.
Disappointed to hear that man.
Being dead tough, his regime was impractical. We all love ouur hair but we need a pragmatic solution. Something that is not hard on our pockets as well as time. These things are mentally taxing.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disappointed to hear that man.
Being dead tough, his regime was impractical. We all love ouur hair but we need a pragmatic solution. Something that is not hard on our pockets as well as time. These things are mentally taxing.
Like I've said so many times, give it 5-10years when the selfie generation starts to bald, demand will go through the roof.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They already are and they are opting out for the " Wayne Rooney" thing.
http://www.todayonline.com/daily-focus/more-men-hair-loss-opting-wayne-rooney-thing
Didnt work for Rooney though.
Of what I have gathered from the thread, this route is a rather steep one. People getting another hair transplant within a couple of years followed by another. All their life is caught in a struggle b/w savin their hair.
such a waste of life man.
Such a waste.

Sometimes, it makes me think that it’s all a big cabal of pharma companies. Else we would have had a cure.

Choi Han Kyul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He had no more results, some people think that his results were photoshoped. Anyway, he is on dutasteride. Morover, he is such type of guy that if he had some real results, he would rush to publish the pics. His protocol is a fail.
Afaik, duta is giving me scare.
Has not worked that well for me till yet.
There are posts like duta the hairline destroyer that makes me panic. :(

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you in contact with him? :)

westonci

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have received my seti. I heard that is yellow powder. But what i have is white and it is sticky when it hits my fingers. I have put some photos here. I hope someone can answer me. Also send a mail to Kane.

From my experience high dose oral is much more effective than topical seti. Kane sells an altered sodium version of Setipiprant.

The chemical structure is a bit different than the original setipiprant molecule. ive heard its 90% as effective as setipirant if used orally.

Original Setipiprant molecule (Below)

512px-setipiprant-svg-png.png

and kanes Sodium/salted Seti (below)

les2olr-png.png

So i would not recommend Kane for oral seti.

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just started using castor oil today, trying to use it in my regiment.

Anyone have a recommended usage frequency?
That stuff is sooo oily (as the name implies) wondering if I can get he benefit using it 3 times a week or so..

What are most people using for PGE2 these days and how frequently are you applying it?