It Begins. I purchased all the items for the SwissTemple Prostaglandin Protocol. Wish

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
topical, but I will be doing orally soon. I'm going all out for 2018, I'm not getting any younger, I want my hair back asap...
So it can be taken orally with the same effects as topical? Would you recommend Seti from your experience?

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have never taken seti orally before but will soon. Yes, seti is a must for hair loss, imo.
How do you prepare it? How would you evaluate topical Seti in terms of maintenance?
And yeah, pics would be super helpful.

icecold7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys - I just got my second batch of Seti from Lyphar... and in record time: 9 days for the shipment, and I think they turned it in 2. In addition to that, their first order was quick as well. Shipment was 13 days and the turn time there was 2-4.

I haven't heard much about delivery times & reliability on this thread so I think this is relevant. With Kane, I've had two packages undelivered, and one of them took over 30 days to arrive. I'm not sure what Lyphar is doing, but from a deliverability perspective, them seem way superior. Also, given that disruption on a routine can create chaos with your PGD2 levels, reliable delivery is important in my book.

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
Any picture?

of course.

Guys - I just got my second batch of Seti from Lyphar... and in record time: 9 days for the shipment, and I think they turned it in 2. In addition to that, their first order was quick as well. Shipment was 13 days and the turn time there was 2-4.

I haven't heard much about delivery times & reliability on this thread so I think this is relevant. With Kane, I've had two packages undelivered, and one of them took over 30 days to arrive. I'm not sure what Lyphar is doing, but from a deliverability perspective, them seem way superior. Also, given that disruption on a routine can create chaos with your PGD2 levels, reliable delivery is important in my book.

Kane has been pretty reliable for me in term of shipping.

How do you prepare it? How would you evaluate topical Seti in terms of maintenance?
And yeah, pics would be super helpful.

I used this as my vehicle "garnier Fructis Stemoxydine Neogenic", you can buy it on ebay. I think Swiss vehicle is much better tho, but its a b#$$h to make and its super greasy compare to garnier. Just don't make batches that last more than 5 days or it will start oxidizing. Garnier also contain stmoxydine, so you pretty much kill two birds with one stone. :)

5% topical is probably going to be better than orally unless you take 2g daily. I did 5% for 2 years, didn't lose any ground at all.

Last edited:

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
of course.

I used this as my vehicle "garnier Fructis Stemoxydine Neogenic", you can buy it on ebay. I think Swiss vehicle is much better tho, but its a b#$$h to make and its super greasy compare to garnier. Just don't make batches that last more than 5 days or it will start oxidizing. Garnier also contain stmoxydine, so you pretty much kill two birds with one stone. :)

5% topical is probably going to be better than orally unless you take 2g daily. I did 5% for 2 years, didn't lose any ground at all.
I'm totally interested in getting started in SETI. So it maintained your hair for 2 years?? Would you be able to point me in the right direction on where to buy?

alebaba

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm totally interested in getting started in SETI. So it maintained your hair for 2 years?? Would you be able to point me in the right direction on where to buy?

Check the sticky thread bro, if you're doing topical then make sure you ask for the salted version.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
of course.

Do you apply twice a day?

Junior2491

My Regimen
Reaction score
Check the sticky thread bro, if you're doing topical then make sure you ask for the salted version.
Don't want to be a bother but I looked for it and could not find it. Could you PM me the link? I would appreciate greatly brother.

cornstalks

My Regimen
Reaction score
As someone who had amazing regrowth (overall increase in density and some recovery in temples), but serious side effects (sharp decline in libido, ED, depression, brainfog) on finasteride, I hope seti will produce some results for me. Seti seems to be the only option I have for now, I'll be ordering some soon...

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Yeah man same here. I made the payment exactly 4 days ago and it got delivered today. f*****g mental. I guess we can say thanks to globalisation in this respect.

PS: The guy from Lyphar I was in touch with (James) was very responsive and even replied on Sunday when I had a question regarding the tracking. Simply amazing customer service.

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a seller? tf are you talkng about. My joined date is 2009 and check my past posts. Trying to help my hairloss peeps out and I get accuse of being a shill. lol

Not to be disrespectful, but you sound like you are or work for Kane. Convenient for you to push topical seti, which according to Kane, Salt based seti is best for. Now that no one wants the salt based sh*t he has, he needs to get rid of his stock. How convenient for you to throw up how successful your 20%(used to be 5%) topical is doing. Lets get people's emotions up to buy buy buy!

Anyways, there's no reason to buy from Kane when the other sellers posted are cheaper. Why anyone would buy from him is beyond me.

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to be disrespectful, but you sound like you are or work for Kane. Convenient for you to push topical seti, which according to Kane, Salt based seti is best for. Now that no one wants the salt based sh*t he has, he needs to get rid of his stock. How convenient for you to throw up how successful your 20%(used to be 5%) topical is doing. Lets get people's emotions up to buy buy buy!

Anyways, there's no reason to buy from Kane when the other sellers posted are cheaper. Why anyone would buy from him is beyond me.
I don't think so. He already posted in this thread and his posts didn't look like Kane's advertisement.

@alebaba what about pics? Will you share something?

Also, have you used other treatments before Seti?

Chimac07

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think so. He already posted in this thread and his posts didn't look like Kane's advertisement.

@alebaba what about pics? Will you share something?

Also, have you used other treatments before Seti?

Just throwing it out there. No disrespect intended at all to him. I see it ALOT on these forums. If Kane gets smarter, which Im sure he is, his posts wont be as obvious. Sometimes it's as simple as creating fake accounts with the purpose of just engaging obvious advertisements, to get people to think there's real interest.

Bitless

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys this is just my idea and it is not hair related but, I think setipiprant can be a great solution for acne. Hear me out, If you take finnasteride you might heard of sexual side effects, but also I had acne. I’m not the only one, it’s been 16days since I started to take seti, and all the acne is gone(I used to have clean skin before taking fina) I might having dry lip but it’s not that big of problem.
Sometimes person who suffer from Pattern baldness, they have itching scalp. It’s because when pattern baldness start, the hair follicle tend to spurt more oils than used to. It creates inflammation on scalp. That’s why it’s itching. But Setipiprant side effects are dry skin. Which means it blocks phd2, and skin and scalp gets dryer. I think if they really start to working on it they will also figure out how to treat acne. I think they are really on to figure out how to properly treat major skin disease.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah man same here. I made the payment exactly 4 days ago and it got delivered today. f*****g mental. I guess we can say thanks to globalisation in this respect.

PS: The guy from Lyphar I was in touch with (James) was very responsive and even replied on Sunday when I had a question regarding the tracking. Simply amazing customer service.

Do you have James' email address?