Isn’t Follica Supposed To Be Out In The Next 1-2 Years?

hanginginthewire

Reaction score
Are you beginning to have doubts in Follica my son?

Yes, Father. I’m having a crisis of faith.

Yeah, I have doubts about all of these treatments. Follica/wounding does make a certain amount of sense to me, but, that doesn’t mean it will translate into a treatment that can get us where we want to be. And the silence and slippery machinations of these companies is beginning to really irritate me.

H

Reaction score
Yes, Father. I’m having a crisis of faith.

Yeah, I have doubts about all of these treatments. Follica/wounding does make a certain amount of sense to me, but, that doesn’t mean it will translate into a treatment that can get us where we want to be. And the silence and slippery machinations of these companies is beginning to really irritate me.
The thing you need to understand is we all have these types of questions about Follica (except for ThatGuy who's loyalty the pope could admire) and our faith in them may falter every once in a well everytime I think of them personally. The thing is nobody knows whatsoever when we're gonna start seeing improvements on hairloss therapies or if we're going to really which sucks but the only thing we can do now is try to make everything in our control better and video games. Go with hair my son as much as you can or without as I do we really don't have a choice.

Rolandconil

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took them 10 years to reach the 1.5-2 phase. Wait another 10 years. son of cotsarelis will introduce you follica.

Duduu

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Every year is supposed to be a game changer in hairloss treatment, have noticed that ?

But I think this is the year. Our lord and great god Choi is commimg.

As for Follica, theres no hope

Last edited:

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f***, we have nothing for the next 5 years except some questionable sh*t from the Chinese labs

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
p2BepQP.png

Their latest tweet, enough said

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
The only thing that we can trust in it is Shiseido.
Others are BS for now.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
good to see they are using their time to send out silly tweets instead of working on a cure

Kagaho

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is difficult to defend Follica due to its long history of delays, but if you look closely and analyze the information that is emerging it is even more difficult not to be optimistic

Puretech, the company that has the majority percentage of the shares, does not stop raising funds and we know that a part of them went to Follica with the objective of developing a drug to enhance the second iteration of the treatment.

If you add to that the amount of anecdotal and clinical evidence that is emerging about the benefits of skin disruption therapy when combined with minoxidil, man, is exciting

Especially if you are willing to continue using antiandrogens and find yourself in the early stage of the norwood scale

Last edited: