Is what depress saying is true or?

Pondle

Reaction score
I don't know about anyone else on here, but I've used finasteride successfully for months and experienced no sides at all. Zero. Zilch. Nada. And the evidence from the clinical trials suggests that sides are limited to a very small proportion of users.

Ultimately, you have to take risks in life. Whether it's applying for a job, moving home, chatting up a girl in a bar... if you feel that the risk of taking finasteride outweighs the potential benefits, fine, but you'll have to live with the consequences.

Jm0311

Reaction score
pondle i wish there were more people like you on here to give me hope...lol

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Jm0311 said:

dude there are TONS of ppl like him on here, go read the success stories, and go read the other users progress stories.

haunted-ballroom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
Jm0311 said:

dude there are TONS of ppl like him on here, go read the success stories, and go read the other users progress stories.

There are indeed and you might be kicking yourself in the future if you dont at least give it a shot.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
depress said:
wow your a class act. the funny thing is that I quit finasteride 2 years ago. I am on the mend and feeling alot better. Im barely a Norwood 2 without finasteride/minoxidil or anything else and have been for the last 10 years. By the time your 30 your going to be bald, impotent and probably fat w/tittys from all the estrogen youre making.

i won't be bald at 30, cause i'm treating it early and i'm prepared to get a hair transplant when treatments stop working.

i already told you, my penis is indestructable.

i'm a bodybuilder and a fitness nut, i'll never be fat.

your just a tool with a tale to tell, so go back in your hole, there's nothing you can do here but make fun of me for the exchange rate of my countries currency.

Jm0311

Reaction score
lol......so if i see sexual sides early should i stop? too not create anything permanent

Jm0311

Reaction score
so if i am on it for lets say 6 months and for some reason i decide to get off it? will if f*** me? like will i shed? or will it just be regular like i never took it..

depress

Reaction score
Jm0311 said:
so if i am on it for lets say 6 months and for some reason i decide to get off it? will if f*** me? like will i shed? or will it just be regular like i never took it..

I had alittle bit of a shed when I started finasteride. It seems like your loosing more hair but realistically its not asthetic, you really can't tell. The shed is relatively minor. minoxidil will cause a much more noticable shed