Is wearing hat with bald head=insecurity? (HAT PRISONER) Does wearing hat in all pictures show insecurity? Bald head with hat vs bald head?

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, bald guy with a hat looks better than without, but this will f*** your mind-set because you will feel uglier without hats. You must keep it somewhat balanced or you will become the insecure hat guy (happened to me)
I keep it balanced.
I dont wear my caps only when Im with the boys.
When I go into social situations or parties, I know 2 days prior what hat Im gonna wear.

YoungBalder15

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I keep it balanced.
I dont wear my caps only when Im with the boys.
When I go into social situations or parties, I know 2 days prior what hat Im gonna wear.
Small question , wearing hat backwards or forwards? I like the backwards look.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Here is what I have noticed

People treat me better/different when I am wearing a hat than with the thinned nw5-6 look. I don’t know how to explain it but the way they treat you, it’s just like you’re less human than them. With a hat and any type of hat, you have the benefit of the doubt and majority of people will think you like wearing hats or just think you’re weird. Still better than the treatment you get rocking the bald look.

Even if dating, maybe unpopular opinion but who gives a fck if the girl dumps you finding out you’re bald. There’s a chance the girl will not care about your baldness when she gets to know you but you lose that chance if you’re bald. Unless you’re extremely comfortable in your skin , it’s hard to pull off the bald look.

I used to wear hats all the time even during summer lmao and once one of my cousins saw me without hat and he was like wtf when did you become bald? So clearly he didn’t think I was a hatcel cause bald but just liked hats. Now I use toppik to important events but when I am lazy, I wear hats. Only my close family see me without hats or toppik rocking the thinned out bald look lol

The best reaction I get is with toppik, the guys treat you like you’re a cool normal dude to befriend and girls don’t have that look of disgust lol the next best is hats. Bald look is being like walking with a deformity

I need to find the best hat to wear indoors though when inviting people to my house, I like winters can always wear a hoodie indoor/outdoors, summers are the hardest and hair fibers are too annoying to clean up afterwards

Regan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Beanie 24/7

Move to Iceland, have an excuse to wear it lifetime

Or convert to Judaism, if your problem is mainly the crown. The Jews mostly don't believe in God anyway, so there shouldn't be much of a problem.