View attachment 52573
Dude's a legit walking ken doll
View attachment 52574
View attachment 52575
Look at his f*****g tear drops
View attachment 52576
f***

How is this even fair?
Its just how life works. He will be thrown a curve ball too. Ironically some of these guys suffer from depression because they get so much attention. They don't know what its like to just go to some place and be left alone. You have that luxury. I would say Peapody/Adam has fitness model looks. You would think his life would be perfect but his hair caused alot of insecurity for him. I once asked him if women threw themselves at him. He responded he had more males admire him than females. He would be the one to ask how life is as a fitness model. He has dated some women fitness models too I believe.

Just remember, people who are very good looking know it and they can feel just as insecure when someone new and famous and better looking takes the spot light. I had my time when I was younger with my looks but as I grew older, I just blend in now. Looks will fade but if you keep yourself fit and healthy, you will be above average most of the time. You guys are way to young to understand this but in 20 years you will think the same but have to let things go more or you will find yourself wanting to "pull the trigger".

Kj, I have never seen your face, but I am sure you are above average and some women like blonde guys. At least when you go gray in the future its going to be very hard to tell with your blonde hair blending in gray. Consider that a genetic gift. I know what its like to have constant thoughts of if I only looked like him, how my life would be so much better. Yet, how do I really know that until I live in their shoes. And we all know, Freaky Friday will never happen. I think Hairblues and Joan( or anyone 40 year plus) maybe the only ones that know what Freaky Friday means.

Last edited:

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
eye area is weird

8/10 would not bang

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was wondering why I was not feeling suicidal today yet, then I logged in HairLossTalk.com, saw this thread and thought: "there it is".

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
he just looks like a short haired generic ken doll white boy. is that what americans consider attractive these days?

a 10/10 for me would be roque santa cruz or ben barnes from dorian gray. but there is no such thing as a legit 10 because from someone else point of view they might be an 8. it's all subjective.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Arlovski.png

arlovski mogs this f**

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We need to understand there is always going to be someone better-looking, more skilled, more anything than us, and that it's OK.

Yeah, the problem is when everyone else is better-looking, more skilled more anything than you. And you realize you're nothing.

resu

Reaction score
He has the prettyboy look, not 10/10, specially because he's also blond. He needed a harder face and darker hair to be 10/10.

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
and how can he keep a Norwood 0 despite the fact he uses steroid ?
some guys are lucky .

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely not a 10. Something odd (relatvely, of course - he's still very good looking) about his face. I'd say an 8. 8.5 tops.

resu

Reaction score
The day the internet taught me that being blond hair was actually inferior to dark hair.

Thank you 80's movies! Thank you Harry Potter!

Seriously though, I get it, darker = more masculine, blond = feminine, since women love to bleach their hair to appeal to us.

Women aren't really into blond guys. This is his gf https://www.instagram.com/ecslattery/

Dating any of these women seems like such a huge chore to me.
13248835_1539399769701026_662475644_n.jpg

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
It's so hard not to be down on oneself these days when you can compare yourself with the rest of the planet.

I have this with everything, and I think it's ultimately human.

Sometimes I'll be pretty proud of what I can achieve with my guitar, then I just have to go on YouTube to see a video of a 10 year old Asian kid who is light years ahead of me.

You could think you're doing pretty well looks-wise, and then you open Instagram and you're like "gee, I'm legit ugly!".

It's pretty unhealthy and quite new for humans, no wonder depression rates are rising all over the planet.

The other day, I heard on the radio that there was an explosion in consultations for dermatologists and they were wondering why.

No need to look too far. Looks, beauty, image is becoming more and more important, everyone wants to be the best and thinks the grass is always greener for other people every time they open their Facebook.

But if I judge my life at the scale of my family, friends, coworkers, acquaintances, I'm actually doing quite well overall.

We need to understand there is always going to be someone better-looking, more skilled, more anything than us, and that it's OK.

People put so much pressure on themselves these days and then they burn out or sink into depression when they realize that their expectations were unrealistic.
Great post. And I agree that you are doing quite well overall for what you have been thru in the past years. I will keep saying this again and again, you have evolved into a great person that would make a father or mother very proud.