Is This Thinning On My Hair Part, Don't Know?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is this thinning on my hair part?? Please be honest had me really worried....hair is still damp in picture.....is this female difuse hairloss?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A few more pics crown and my hair combed straight. Sorry but I've been dealing with these worry's for a couple years. Hopped on finasteride because of my worries. Now I dunno if finasteride might be making things worse.

Attachments

• Snapchat-925708333.jpg
    Snapchat-925708333.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 244
  • Snapchat-2090501513.jpg
    Snapchat-2090501513.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 256

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you have great hair!!!
Thanks I appreciate it ...but I'm so worried something's not right.......my barber usually comes it over and only cuts the top a little and then short on the sides and I don't think I like it .but I'm also just wondering if it's thinner it that part area. I have so much anxiety over this. To the point I started taking .25 of finasteride for past 5 or so months.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks I appreciate it ...but I'm so worried something's not right.......my barber usually comes it over and only cuts the top a little and then short on the sides and I don't think I like it .but I'm also just wondering if it's thinner it that part area. I have so much anxiety over this. To the point I started taking .25 of finasteride for past 5 or so months.

im assuming no sides with that small doasge?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can abody else comment on my pics and if I should be worried. Also would .25 hurt my hair at all even if I don't have male pattern baldness.

I could hair less

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can abody else comment on my pics and if I should be worried. Also would .25 hurt my hair at all even if I don't have male pattern baldness.

no if anything it will help maintain...if you feel you are losing just increase dosage.

have you seen any diff in hair in a positive way since starting?

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
As you get older, your hair changes (texture density color etc.) Remember you are not 12 anymore, BUT you are not going bald either, just hair changes.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you get older, your hair changes (texture density color etc.) Remember you are not 12 anymore, BUT you are not going bald either, just hair changes.
Yeah I understand that...guess I'm just agingn and its caused me to be overly concerned....gives me severe bdd. Tbh

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can tell you that where my part is in the middle and where my hair waves definitely feel thinner. I guess I keep on finasteride..might up the dose to .5 Ed and reassess in 6 months....Im going for a haircut Friday and I think I'm going to go short and see what it looks like.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much can .25 actually help? I did feel some weird things the first month to two months....like random horniness and some fatique but all that's gone back to normal now. Does that mean my body's adjusted to it.....? I did have some seboric dermatitis near my hairline part too but after I started finasteride it went away and I don't get any flaking or itching like I had before.....

Eveno

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope full heads nw0 who come on this forum actually go bald so they can feel what it's like for real. You know..people that have such perfect hair that they are actively searching for faults. Eventually you start to believe in your BDD.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Posts like this are the equivalent of the guy from Fight Club who goes to all the cancer support groups even though he's fine.

So annoying.