Is This Thinning On My Hair Part, Don't Know?

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope full heads nw0 who come on this forum actually go bald so they can feel what it's like for real. You know..people that have such perfect hair that they are actively searching for faults. Eventually you start to believe in your BDD.
Your an idiot. I'm def having issues maybe my hairloss isn't following the tyoical recession. Maybe my hairs thinning from other parts of my hair. To throw negative comments because I don't fit YOUR type of hairloss. I'm trying to get help because I'm concerned about my future. I feel something's wrong andbdefinand d feel as if I'm going down hill. And yes I feel what all you are feeling I don't want to look in the mirror and I hate tryin to style my hair. It's not what it was a few years ago. Save your time and just don't post on my thread if you don't have anything constructive to add.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And I know I'm losing hair, I honestly don't need anybody telling me I'm not. I just need someone to help me understand the pattern that I'm going to take because it not normal recession and crown balding but rather diffuse thinning from the sides behind the temples. Yes I'm on finasteride to try and preserve what I have and possibly regrow what I've lost in those areas. Maybe you all didn't catch it as early as I have but that's your fault. I'd rather be proactive and start treatments like I've done sooner rather than later....and I'm not trolling I have legit concerns that give me alot of anxiety. Some members are helpful and others are just depressed self loathing losers who could never amount to anything hair or not.

Last edited:

Eveno

My Regimen
Reaction score
Your an idiot. I'm def having issues maybe my hairloss isn't following the tyoical recession. Maybe my hairs thinning from other parts of my hair. To throw negative comments because I don't fit YOUR type of hairloss. I'm trying to get help because I'm concerned about my future. I feel something's wrong andbdefinand d feel as if I'm going down hill. And yes I feel what all you are feeling I don't want to look in the mirror and I hate tryin to style my hair. It's not what it was a few years ago. Save your time and just don't post on my thread if you don't have anything constructive to add.

Thanks

Your hair looks great anyway. I hope you can stop what you feel is happening.

Go to a doctor, ask them to measure and look for miniturized hairs. If the process has started, then you were correct and i'm glad for you.

Your hair is too good for us to see any faults through a picture. You need a microscope to examine this.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks

Your hair looks great anyway. I hope you can stop what you feel is happening.

Go to a doctor, ask them to measure and look for miniturized hairs. If the process has started, then you were correct and i'm glad for you.

Your hair is too good for us to see any faults through a picture. You need a microscope to examine this.
Thanks man....but I can tell you something not right. I just hope to understand my problem. My hair feels thin and ratty tbh. It's always hard to judge by pictures. I've had a dermatologist tell me I had early male pattern baldness two years ago and also sebboric dermatitis....that's why I have such bdd. So yeah I hope everyone can find peace in this awful disease.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
I hope full heads nw0 who come on this forum actually go bald so they can feel what it's like for real. You know..people that have such perfect hair that they are actively searching for faults. Eventually you start to believe in your BDD.
Yea well when someone goes bald there's always a Norwood 0 looking at them in the mirror, THEN a not-so-Norwood 0. A lot of people here are a "not-so-Norwood 0" and want help. Quit discouraging them. That's what the forum is for.

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
And I know I'm losing hair, I honestly don't need anybody telling me I'm not. I just need someone to help me understand the pattern that I'm going to take because it not normal recession and crown balding but rather diffuse thinning from the sides behind the temples. Yes I'm on finasteride to try and preserve what I have and possibly regrow what I've lost in those areas. Maybe you all didn't catch it as early as I have but that's your fault. I'd rather be proactive and start treatments like I've done sooner rather than later....and I'm not trolling I have legit concerns that give me alot of anxiety. Some members are helpful and others are just depressed self loathing losers who could never amount to anything hair or not.
I know how I felt when I started losing my hair. I know what you are going through. The constant looking in mirrors, windows, wondering how bad it will be tomorrow, etc. Don't listen to the dolts who poo-poo how your feel. Be encouraged that there are some of us here who 30 years later still have hair because of a regiment, luck, what ever you call it. The BEST thing is to NOT PANIC or get depressed.