Is This The Ultimate Hair Loss Cure?

Bf20

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get a treatment that gives us all of our hair back, shave it, and except it shaved knowing that we can always grow it out again if we want. I know a guy with an amazing hairline and no hair loss who shaves his head bald on purpose. I know it is not a tattoo either because one time he grew out out for a month but then shaved it again, like bald shaved it.
Actor Terry Crews does that too , he not even bald for real but has been willingly shaving his head wtfff ! Pissed me of when I discovered that last week.

abcdefg

Reaction score
I think you could argue acceptance is a cure for every problem, but is it always what you want? The whole point of everything with male pattern baldness research, and treatments is finding ways to overcome the natural alternative to give people options for those that dont want to accept it.
There is nothing wrong with options although I agree options today are pretty limited

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Some forums have these things called "moderators"

Some things have this thing called “report button”.

Can I ask you why, rather than complaining in the thread itself, you didn’t report it as someone else did? @Wolf Pack and I cannot read and judge _everything_ everyone ever writes here.

You know, in this forum there are many many users and many many threads.

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actor Terry Crews does that too , he not even bald for real but has been willingly shaving his head wtfff ! Pissed me of when I discovered that last week.

It goes with the muscular look and his age.........

blackg

Reaction score
Yes, to the point Roberto. And not many have accepted the post or lasted long when given the role of mod. It's a free service - massive forum and only a few of us to check all threads among other tasks over pm. I'm actually on holiday right now!

I think some people like complaining as it's therapeutic and a distraction from their life. Surely pressing report or ignoring is easier than typing out a comment...
I hope you're having a good holiday in the Mediterranean sun. You deserve it, mate.

Bang some local hotties for me.

FLightTL

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe if you robbed more high value goods, you could afford better medication......

Maybe, shave your head, get a tan and hit the gym.......... Couple of large tattoos as well....

Hitting the gym helps big time. Clipping it close too! Look at Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Billy Zane.....They oooooooze sex appeal...Women love them!!!!

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hitting the gym helps big time. Clipping it close too! Look at Jason Statham, Vin Diesel, The Rock, Billy Zane.....They oooooooze sex appeal...Women love them!!!!

It's actually a piss take from about 13 years ago on this site..........but you wouldn't know that.