Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
200wK86G91PH.gif

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I have a couple of questions regarding self acceptance.

How often should I accept my hair loss and for how long, say once or twice a day?
what is the right way to apply self acceptance?
will it regrow any hair or will it just maintain what i have?
are there any side effects to this self acceptance?

i haven't seen any good photos of this self acceptance doing anything for hair so i am a little bit skeptical.

Leferty

My Regimen
Reaction score
Da fuq, hairloss is a big deal, humans by nature have instincts to exclude people with symptoms of being sick or have bad genes and most visible indicator of it are hairs on head. My alopecia areata at age 14 (and later androgenic alopecia) destroyed totaly my mentality and changed my life. Self acceptance can't fix it. Me as a person and my life for sure would be 1000 times better if it would never happend to me

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the last time i was called cute, or smiled at in a flirtacious way, was when i was norwood 2. since i passed norwood 3 nobody has flirted with me or complemented my looks.
plus when i go into small shops now, especially if the checkout person is a middle aged woman, they always watch me very closely as i look like someone who is up to no good. i must be a robber, as i am bald.

oni2

My Regimen
Reaction score
the last time i was called cute, or smiled at in a flirtacious way, was when i was norwood 2. since i passed norwood 3 nobody has flirted with me or complemented my looks.
plus when i go into small shops now, especially if the checkout person is a middle aged woman, they always watch me very closely as i look like someone who is up to no good. i must be a robber, as i am bald.

Maybe if you robbed more high value goods, you could afford better medication......

Maybe, shave your head, get a tan and hit the gym.......... Couple of large tattoos as well....

Chap1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get a treatment that gives us all of our hair back, shave it, and except it shaved knowing that we can always grow it out again if we want. I know a guy with an amazing hairline and no hair loss who shaves his head bald on purpose. I know it is not a tattoo either because one time he grew out out for a month but then shaved it again, like bald shaved it.

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's get a treatment that gives us all of our hair back, shave it, and except it shaved knowing that we can always grow it out again if we want. I know a guy with an amazing hairline and no hair loss who shaves his head bald on purpose. I know it is not a tattoo either because one time he grew out out for a month but then shaved it again, like bald shaved it.
Ok, go ahead and I’ll follow. Just wait for me.