Is This The Coolest Bald Guy On The Planet?

Calum

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't know if anyone else does this but I'm always on the lookout for fellow bald guys I consider to be cool, good looking and fashionable - to try take inspiration from.

We're all aware of the classics: Rock, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham, Bruce Willis etc.

It would be cool if everyone posted their own inspirational bald guys they've come across?

I'll start with this guy I randomly saw on Instagram, who is the mate of Calum Von Mogur (famous Australian bodybuilder).

Insta - @pablow_escobr

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180413-134657__01.jpg
    Screenshot_20180413-134657__01.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 703

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
It amazes me how Calum von Moger still has hair (though thinning) despite being more roided than a race horse. Second, they barely get acne on their skin.

If I took roids, instant baldness and severe acne.

Eren

Established Member
Reaction score
Huh

Do roids cause you to go bald ?

If you have a predisposition to going bald, it will most likely accelerate the process a lot. If you have Zayn Malik like hair genetics, then no not at all.

If I would take roids, then bye hair in an instant. Without roids my hair loss was aggressive as f***. I don't see how roids would not accelerate the process in an individual with a predisposition to going bald.

Same goes for acne though. If you have a skin that's prone to acne, roids will most likely cause more acne.