Is This Style Possible With A Lace System?

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Noah
Thank you.

I live in Hungary in europe.
Unfortunately I don't know what color I should buy from hair, so I think I'd buy
one- Mens Color Ring for Stock Hair Systems, and one - Mens Color Ring for Custom Made Hair Systems and - Base material kit ring.
What do you think, it's good idea?

And some question yet:
1. How long can the one lordhair system be used /lace and/or skin/?
2. At what intervals should I wash, what product would you recommend for me (shampoo and other)?
3. What kind of product reccomended for me, to i get I have a soft, nice light?
4. What kind of adhesive tape would you recommend for me best results?
/please offer exact product, brand name../

I think about in LordHair. and I do all the work of fitting.

I dont do any sport, the weather is variable: 24-30C at summer, and 5 - 15C at winter. I'm doing a sitting job.

Regards RME

Attachments

• now hair 1.jpg
    now hair 1.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 224
  • now hair 2.jpg
    now hair 2.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 197
  • old hair 1.jpg
    old hair 1.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 203
  • old hair 2.jpg
    old hair 2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 198
  • old hair 3.jpg
    old hair 3.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 199
  • I would like to cut it so far.jpg
    I would like to cut it so far.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 208
  • and I would like to this style.jpg
    and I would like to this style.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 210
  • or I would like to this style 2.jpg
    or I would like to this style 2.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 215
  • or I would like to this style 3.jpg
    or I would like to this style 3.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 219
Last edited:

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
one thing: can i use hairspray on hair system, or how can i preserved of style?

Yes, you can use hairspray. If it has alcohol, you will dry out the hair, try and find one without.

One thing about "product", since one tends to not wash the hair as often as you would your own human hair... you can get a buildup of product. It can lead to a lot of crap in your hair, and make it hard to style.

Reactions: rme

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
one thing: can i use hairspray on hair system, or how can i preserved of style?
Thank you. And the hair system painting with my hair? - if I wouldn't choose a good color first

Noah

Reaction score
Hi RME, thanks for that helpful information.

Since you don't have a physical lifestyle, and you don't live somewhere very hot, you could use a system either with a netting ("lace") base or a fine polythene film ("thinskin") base. Each type has advantages and disadvantages. Thinskin bases are easier to clean up. The bases look very like human scalp. Usually a thinskin base is attached with glue over the whole surface of the base. Lace bases are permeable and breathable (unlike thinskin). Usually they are attached just at the rim, with either tape or glue. They are more work to clean up. They create a better hairline than thinskin. They both cost about the same and last about the same length of time, and the look is also very similar.

The best way to get a perfect colour and texture match is to send the supplier a small sample of your natural hair. I recommend you do that.

To answer your questions:

These fine systems usually last about 4 - 6 months.

2. At what intervals should I wash, what product would you recommend for me (shampoo and other)?

Once per week with shampoo is enough to keep your system and scalp in good condition. You can wash it with just warm water as much as you like. Any mild shampoo is OK. Choose one which is for "processed hair"

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you explain?

I personally use Walkers No-Shine tape for the back and sides of my lace system, and Davlyn Black glue for the hairline. But there are many other good adhesives too. It is worth experimenting.

I will PM you with some thoughts about suppliers.

Noah

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi RME, thanks for that helpful information.

Since you don't have a physical lifestyle, and you don't live somewhere very hot, you could use a system either with a netting ("lace") base or a fine polythene film ("thinskin") base. Each type has advantages and disadvantages. Thinskin bases are easier to clean up. The bases look very like human scalp. Usually a thinskin base is attached with glue over the whole surface of the base. Lace bases are permeable and breathable (unlike thinskin). Usually they are attached just at the rim, with either tape or glue. They are more work to clean up. They create a better hairline than thinskin. They both cost about the same and last about the same length of time, and the look is also very similar.

The best way to get a perfect colour and texture match is to send the supplier a small sample of your natural hair. I recommend you do that.

To answer your questions:

These fine systems usually last about 4 - 6 months.

Once per week with shampoo is enough to keep your system and scalp in good condition. You can wash it with just warm water as much as you like. Any mild shampoo is OK. Choose one which is for "processed hair"

Sorry, I don't understand the question. Can you explain?

I personally use Walkers No-Shine tape for the back and sides of my lace system, and Davlyn Black glue for the hairline. But there are many other good adhesives too. It is worth experimenting.

I will PM you with some thoughts about suppliers.

Noah
Thank you !!

rme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Noah

what kind of this product that he use here? Hair protector? or what
at 00:38