Is This Just Lighting Playing A Trick On Me Or Am I Balding?

Who Farted

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you definitely have a big *** bald spot on your crown, which means there ‘s hair loss going on.

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you definitely have a big *** bald spot on your crown, which means there ‘s hair loss going on.
Really? Are you sure? I do naturally have a whorl throughout my whole life like in this picture.

Last edited:

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just the way the light hits the whorl in pictures.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you being sarcastic or being serious? I'm terrible with sarcasm :(
relax Im being sarcastic.
It doesnt look like hairloss. because of the shape of the hair on the cowlick, if you point the camera right in front it, with a directed light, it looks bad. that's it.
but if you want to be 100% sure just go to doctor so he see if you have miniaturized hairs.

RichL

My Regimen
Reaction score
relax Im being sarcastic.
It doesnt look like hairloss. because of the shape of the hair on the cowlick, if you point the camera right in front it, with a directed light, it looks bad. that's it.
but if you want to be 100% sure just go to doctor so he see if you have miniaturized hairs.
Oh okay. Wow I'm relieved. My insurance probably won't allow me to go for a couple of more months because I already went to a dermatologist that had hair loss specialization on his web site last year in August to talked about hair loss and he looked at my hair and told me I'm fine.