Is This It?

Tina-Maria

Reaction score
I'm a 44 year old woman. I was considered extremely attractive when I was younger, but I was too shy to even care. I wanted the ground to swallow me up if I ever got attention, but at least I did feel attractive.

I noticed hair loss when I was 13. I went to the headmistress of my high school and she sent me away saying it was normal without even looking. My hair grew back.

After having each of my four babies maybe almost half of my hair fell out. Each time I had a sightly tingling/burning sensation. When that sensation finally stopped (a few months later) my hair stopped coming out.

My youngest is almost almost three. I have had an extremely stressful year, fostering my granddaughter for a few months and that stress has taken its toll on my relationship and in August I found out that my partner had been hiding the fact that I now owe Twelve thousand pounds in bills that I thought were being paid.

My hair started coming out a couple of months ago. You should multiply the tingling/burning sensation by a dozen....the hair is just shedding. I am really worried this time and so have ordered a hair piece....O want to start wearing it before it becomes any more noticeable. Most people haven't noticed yet. Only about a quarter of it has gone so far, but something tells me (the extent of burning that accompanies the hair loss) that this is it this time. I have had blood tests and I am waiting for the results. I contacted trichologists to make an appointment and the two that responded to my emails said they couldn't advise me without examining me, but the burning/itching is not a good sign.

I've cried for days.

Has anyone else had the burning? What does it mean? Why is it not a good sign?

And Hi....sorry to be so rude