Is This Conditioning Overkill? Got2b Oil Licious

Lukos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, newbie 4 weeks in. Currently using the pro series leave in conditioner every morning to condition and as a styling tool, this has bits of argan oil in as does my weekly conditioner. IveI read that moroccoan oils etc should be used regularly to replenish the missing sebum in the hair and picked up this in the supermarket today

groceries.asda.com/product/wax-putty-gel/schwarzkopf-got2b-oillicious-tame-shine-styling-oil/910001066577

Is this a good idea in addition to what im already doing?, should i use something like this daily/weekly? Thinking for longetivity of the system etc

Thanks

Noah

Reaction score
Hi Lukos

I think argan oil is great; I just buy it neat. Love the smell too. The oillicious looks a bit similar, but I don't think you can harm the system by using too much oil - in fact the hair probably likes being dripping with oil. I had an Indian girlfriend who used to 'wash' her hair with melted clarified butter - her hair was fantastically glossy and healthy afterwards.

You will know when you are using too much oil, because your system will get heavy and greasy looking just like natural hair would. Just be careful to keep all the oils off the base and the knots, because oil can lubricate the knots and make them slip and shed hair.

Noah