Is This Already Norwood 3 Or "only" Norwood 2?

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are y’all blind? Anyone else see barely any difference?

compare the pulled back wet hair pic to his pulled back pic before finasteride and there’s barely any difference. Still a Norwood 2.4

the only reason it looks Norwood 1 in those other pics is cause he flared up his front hair lmao

actually look at his pulled hair back pic and compare it to pre finasteride pulled back

you seriously don't see a change in these images?
As I said before I'm updating every month now and it has been a bit over a month. No side effects so far. I still lose a good amount of hair in the shower and I notice some on my pillow but this could also be because I don't wash my hair that often right now and it begins to become relatively long now. Other than that I don't think much has changed but that's to be expected and good.
The pics were after washing my hair and combing it back. So they were wet here.

Decided to post my results also here after not even 5 months on finasteride and even less time since I'm on minoxidil. I seem to respond quite well and I'm pretty happy with the progress so far.

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
every few days I open up this thread to get some confidence

i started finasteride because of it and soon i think ill start min

@Niki99 has your hair gotten any better or worse since your last update??
Still the same basically. If something major happens I would update but everything is going fine and I don't think that often about it anymore tbh

tggill32

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still the same basically. If something major happens I would update but everything is going fine and I don't think that often about it anymore tbh
Are you sure what you had wasn’t a mature hairline, since you have stabilised and you had relatively aggressive loss at a young age?

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you sure what you had wasn’t a mature hairline, since you have stabilised and you had relatively aggressive loss at a young age?
Yeah I'm pretty sure that was more than a mature hairline but it was definitely accelerated a bit due to stress after my injury and the following surgery. I would not be bald now or in the next few years but I could have easily seen me going the Vettel route and at 34-35 being bald. His hairtype is similar to mine I think.